Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital (3021 Views)

What Daily Work Can One Do In Benin City? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Adun27: 2:32am On Jan 20, 2023
I'm looking to start a service or business. Please advise me I have only 700k capital
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Ireportlive: 2:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Laundry mart

Betting shop with POS and mini photocopier shop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Tohsynetita1: 2:58am On Jan 20, 2023
farming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by fman(m): 4:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
Laundry mart

Betting shop with POS and mini photocopier shop
is this all your brains can come up with?
U r really a low budget dude.

7 Likes

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Ireportlive: 4:05am On Jan 20, 2023
fman:

Oya high budget with brain type your own

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by yrhuhfy113: 4:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Adun27:
I'm looking to start a service or business. Please advise me I have only 700k capital

THE BUSINESSES I HAVE DONE WITH FAR LESS...

Mini Importation
POS
Arbitrage
Phone repairs and accessories sale
Buying and selling domains
Buying and selling social media accounts
Delivery bike business...

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by michlins(m): 5:42am On Jan 20, 2023
fman:
and all you can do with your huge brain is criticize abi?

It's a big waste of a big brain cause at the end,it couldn't come up with a solution.

To op, kindly double down on the business that brought in 700k. It probably has the potential to bring in more

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by flourishing247: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2023
Pure water shop.
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Rubyjade: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Adun27:
Raw food business and frozen food

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by fman(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2023
michlins:

To op, kindly double down on the business that brought in 700k. It probably has the potential to bring in more
what if
Op got the money dubiously, does your advice hold?

U r really not as smart as you think you are..

2 Likes

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2023
michlins:
and all you can do with your huge brain is criticize abi?

It's a big waste of a big brain cause at the end,it couldn't come up with a solution.

Sadly the business that brought in 700k has no future in it

It's a case of "no mentors but many millionaires, because the foundation of the money has too much irregularities in it."

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by fman(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Oya high budget with brain type your own
low budget bot.
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Tombrown3(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

It's a case of "no mentors but many millionaires, because the foundation of the money has too much irregularities in it."

Now I understand how you got it.

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Tombrown3:

Now I understand how you got it.

I'm not the OP bro, just stating the new norm

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2023
If u still dey ur papa house. Do poultry for the backyard. Get a carpenter to Construct a square poultry cage with door using woods and enough pan to limit cold, and floor the ground. Put a mature male and female turkey there. And feed them well with grower feed. Collect the eggs from the female every morning. Get a biro marker and always number each eggs from number 1 - 5 every day from day one to day five. Because by day 6 you will have to replace egg no 1 with egg no 6, so that the five egg you will be talking to a local hen to brood for you will be fresh and not more than five days old. If you have five to 7 female local hen just swap all their own original eggs at night and replace them with turkey eggs. With that you can get up to 30 poult in two months from each of the mother hens and the mother hen will take good care of them for the first month(which is all they need for them to survive harsh wether condition at that stage) before mother hen will start to observe that they are not chicks but poult. By that time the hen will start to beat up the poults, just collect them and lock all your poults up in a secured room, feed them treat them well medicinally and let Dem grow big and sell during festive period. U can as well sell at any period of the year though. But you have to first make sure you have like may be 7 female local hen. I mean local hen, and take good care of them because they don't trust easily. And get those big male noiler chickens,. . When the noiler males climb the female local hen trust me the eggs will still be big and noiler babies with the strength of local fowl will be produced, and all you have to feed them well. With that you have chickens and turkeys in your yard. So if let's say you have seven local hen by the time maybe four has laid 7 to 9 eggs each and immediately any start to brood the eggs, on the first night any of the hen started brooding, just pack all the chicken eggs away and replace them with turkey eggs. And Just eat all those eggs. The the others chickens are ready to brood just allow them hatch their normal noiler chicks for you. All this won't even cost you up to 350k for a start and you will still have enough money to feed your self all year round and by December you will make triple of your investment. Notes this am not say you should go and load 100 broiler chickens that can start to die now and you will be left with just 10 after a flu outbreak. Am talking about breeding strong and disease resistant chickens. If you are no longer if your father's compound, just get an umbrella and learn how to sell DATA and POS business in a very commercial location. Simple, hope I have tried for you.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by efewizey(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Start loud business. Your 700 go turn 1.4 in a month
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by josielewa(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

clowns...no mentors many many millionaires.....clowns
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Lawly: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2023
efewizey:
Start loud business. Your 700 go turn 1.4 in a month

Please explain
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by HazardAwka(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Lawly:

Please explain
you wan sell igbo

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Puvo: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

THE BUSINESSES I HAVE DONE WITH FAR LESS...

Mini Importation
POS
Arbitrage
Phone repairs and accessories sale
Buying and selling domains
Buying and selling social media accounts
Delivery bike business...

Which arbitrage abeg
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by leisuretym: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Start selling ponmo.
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by efewizey(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lawly:

Please explain

09064027435 whatsapp
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by fortunez1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
fman:
Why insult? Advice is advice
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Pickmycall: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Stake this game and double your money.
That is my contribution to your enquiry.

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by Pickmycall: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
leisuretym:
Start selling ponmo.
For sandals?
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by fortunez1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
If u still dey ur papa house. Do poultry for the backyard. Get a carpenter to Construct a square poultry cage with door using woods and enough pan to limit cold, and floor the ground. Put a mature male and female turkey there. And feed them well with grower feed. Collect the eggs from the female every morning. Get a biro marker and always number each eggs from number 1 - 5 every day from day one to day five. Because by day 6 you will have to replace egg no 1 with egg no 6, so that the five egg you will be talking to a local hen to brood for you will be fresh and not more than five days old. If you have five to 7 female local hen just swap all their own original eggs at night and replace them with turkey eggs. With that you can get up to 30 poult in two months from each of the mother hens and the mother hen will take good care of them for the first month(which is all they need for them to survive harsh wether condition at that stage) before mother hen will start to observe that they are not chicks but poult. By that time the hen will start to beat up the poults, just collect them and lock all your poults up in a secured room, feed them treat them well medicinally and let Dem grow big and sell during festive period. U can as well sell at any period of the year though. But you have to first make sure you have like may be 7 female local hen. I mean local hen, and take good care of them because they don't trust easily. And get those big male noiler chickens,. . When the noiler males climb the female local hen trust me the eggs will still be big and noiler babies with the strength of local fowl will be produced, and all you have to feed them well. With that you have chickens and turkeys in your yard. So if let's say you have seven local hen by the time maybe four has laid 7 to 9 eggs each and immediately any start to brood the eggs, on the first night any of the hen started brooding, just pack all the chicken eggs away and replace them with turkey eggs. And Just eat all those eggs. The the others chickens are ready to brood just allow them hatch their normal noiler chicks for you. All this won't even cost you up to 350k for a start and you will still have enough money to feed your self all year round and by December you will make triple of your investment. Notes this am not say you should go and load 100 broiler chickens that can start to die now and you will be left with just 10 after a flu outbreak. Am talking about breeding strong and disease resistant chickens. If you are no longer if your father's compound, just get an umbrella and learn how to sell DATA and POS business in a very commercial location. Simple, hope I have tried for you.

Wisdom no go kill u ! Pls can I get ur WhatsApp number
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by fortunez1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buy a snooker board and put in a bar
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by leisuretym: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pickmycall:
For sandals?

Dry ponmo , ask those women.
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by BIDEEN: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
I won my house already
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pls Buy Cocoa farm that has plantain plantation within the farm. You will thank me later.
Adun27:

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by jasent(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Adun27:
Start exporting some cheap items from Nigeria to Ghana. I swear you will make hell of money
Re: Which Work Can I Start With 700k Capital by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
BIDEEN:
I won my house already
if it's your personal apartment. go ahead, if you interested. But if it's a rented apartment. Do bother disregard my advice, because no landlord will allow you use their compound to train chickens. If you decide to rent a space for the purpose, the problem with that is if you don't sleep in that place people around there will keep stealing the chickens or turkeys one by one. And once u start making it big let me say by this time next year, jealousy will make who ever gave you place to practice your mini poultry to collect it back, and steal the idea from you (from my personal experience) So doing it in your own father's compound or your own house is ideal.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Jobs In Enugu Urgent! / Taglines Ltd / MTN Sales Support Staff Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.