Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) (36245 Views)

Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio / Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) / Teenage Wizkid Freestyling On Jimmy Jump Off (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Zetty177x: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2023
AmGreat1234:
Go and get your PVC. I'm still saying it oooooo. We must take this country from the hands of old and heartless men.

Some sufferheads de dislike ur comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by kolarov93(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2023
The guy copied the style from one legendary Yoruba traditional actors

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by AmGreat1234: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Zetty177x:

Some sufferheads de dislike ur comment
No mind them. Their plan no go work this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Djmhyke(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2023
The vibes look like wizkid starting carrier also. Keep It up Ruger❤️

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Babastrong(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=AmGreat1234 post=120245572]Go and get your PVC. I'm still saying it oooooo. We must take this country from the hands of old and heartless men.[ But you are still dying for the same old men. Abi a 63yrs old man is youth?]
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Legitmatazz: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Good music never dies
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by ImoleNaija: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2023
I'm glad to know the eye is okay. I thought it's blind.
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Makanaki127: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Leave this news alone and go get your PVC
PETER OBI all the way
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by AmGreat1234: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120245943][/quote] So your brain is telling you that the age you mentioned is the same with the age of those men that are above 80, right?
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by nairamaniac: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Djmhyke:
The vibes look like wizkid starting carrier also. Keep It up Ruger❤️

This is exactly what I keep on saying about ruger.

His starting career resembles that of wizzy.

I don't think any artist that has come out within the last 3 to 4 years would be as big/good as him.

They may have one one single hits to beat his biggest hit.

But on the general comparison(Quantity&Quality}, I don't see anyone.
And this list includes:
Oxlade
Ckay
Buju
Ayra Starr
Omar Lay
Victony
Bella Shmurda
Asake
Teni

Only Fireboy&Rema in this period(last 4years) may stay ahead of him in terms of dishing out hits in cognizance to Quality&Quantity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Memphitz357: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Vote Tinubu. Vote APC.
You dey craze angry
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by blowjohn(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Illuminati used his eyes as sacrifice.

Am surprised no one said that.

Or

Vote obi/atiku/tinubu so that we will prevent our youths frm wearing eye patches
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by VoteTinubu2023: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Memphitz357:

You dey craze angry
My brother from Ashawo beer parlour. cool

If Tinubu win, toto go cheap.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Shame no catch you as were typing this trash tongue
VoteTinubu2023:
Vote Tinubu. Vote APC.
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Clinton14(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJPJYCpvUCE

Throwback video of Ruger singing without his eye patch

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnn9n-Iuuu_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

D guy can sing,no be today

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by BeanX(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Nice one
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Babastrong(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=AmGreat1234 post=120246037] So your brain is telling you that the age you mentioned is the same with the age of those men that are above 80, right?[ Now i know that majority of these zombidients are mumu. Vote Sowore, vote for youth. E no go better for those people who are campaigning for OBI, TINUBU, ATIKU.]
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2023
The guy is talented. His musics has been on repeat in my playlist since early morning.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by brownbib(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2023
Dude is talented as Bleep!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2023
So what's the eye patch for? undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by LILTJAY: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Gangster1ms to his cursed father: You must be igbo then.. Cos all i see from you is foolishness
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2023
What kind of news is this Nlfpmod, Mynd44 and Mukina2 need to be probed undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2023
AmGreat1234:
Go and get your PVC. I'm still saying it oooooo. We must take this country from the hands of old and heartless men.

Yes o, we want 40 and 50 year olds.
We don’t want anybody in their sixties upwards.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Love800(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2023
I think rema nd ruga changed the typical naija way of singing.

If u notice, nigerians always mix dier native laguage(yoruba or igbo) with english when singing.

But ruga nd rema dont usually do dat, and they are still blowing hot in the industry. I love dem for dat.

Fireboy uses yoruba almost all the time. Though he is talented sha but i give it to rema nd ruga for changing the dynamics
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Jokerman(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2023
Is he Slick Rick's son?
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by Penisman: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2023
I expected him to pull out his two useless eyes....

Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2023
updatechange:
Ok so y’all thinking Ruger was bling or what??

He’s just doing it to pay respect to someone he idolizes.
and who’s that?
Re: Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) by sulaak(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2023
AmGreat1234:

They wouldn't listen until it's too late

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phenom Vs Vector / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / Obama's Favorite Songs Of 2022 Include 3 From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.