Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo (20428 Views)

Court Remands Man For Defiling 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Meandmycrew(f): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lolachef(f): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Waiting for u at the junction
Dshocker:

E no hard, just relocate go wilderness...
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lolachef(f): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2023
My dear nothing like naa we go suffer pass.

Life go dey peaceful without competition.

And check my comment on that same post.

I know not all men are evil and same not all women are good.

If men are to disappear,I no wan make my guy and my ex disappear because I love and like them.
Jb95:

Do you know right next to the headline of this thread on FP is the headline "Woman arrested for alleged murder of 9 years old house help"

Don't you think it's totally logical if the men wish for total disappearance of women based on that evil act.

There are good men and women as well as bad ones, that doesn't mean we should wish a certain gender disappears just cuz there a few a bad eggs.

Trust me, if all the men disappear from the face of the earth, na u the women go suffer pass.
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Dshocker(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Lolachef:
Waiting for u at the junction

You really need to stay away from men and if you are married, i urge or pray you divorce him, and if you are in a relationship or single, may you break up and no man will ever locate you.

I think this prayer point will make peace reign in your life, amen.
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Emmanueltrinity(f): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Sapphire food is ready
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Benrosaria(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1437142/court-remands-man-60-raping-daughters-16-year-old-friend-ondo/

She lied against him before the judges cause guy man no fit give her what he used in making her comply. MONEY. every offender can't go unpunished any which way
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by woleabayo(f): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2023
its well
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by hamza1aarinade: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Pathetic.May justice be served. Pathetic.May justice be served. ...
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Jb95(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Lolachef:
My dear nothing like naa we go suffer pass.

Life go dey peaceful without competition.

And check my comment on that same post.

I know not all men are evil and same not all women are good.

If men are to disappear,I no wan make my guy and my ex disappear because I love and like them.
Aunty you cannot eat your cake and have it back, if u wish for men to disappear then all men will disappear, including your man, your father, uncles, brothers and your sons.
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lolachef(f): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2023
I don't have son or sons not even a daughter yet but only u can disappear and leave the rest of men as u don't have respect.
Jb95:

Aunty you cannot eat your cake and have it back, if u wish for men to disappear then all men will disappear, including your man, your father, uncles, brothers and your sons.
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by crafteck(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Lolachef:
I wish they can remove men from the midst of we women undecided

Wetin una go come chop
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lolachef(f): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2023
And may all u prayed for today be null.
Dshocker:

You really need to stay away from men and if you are married, i urge or pray you divorce him, and if you are in a relationship or single, may you break up and no man will ever locate you.

I think this prayer point will make peace reign in your life, amen.
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Guess you're just looking for trouble this morning undecided

You can say that over again,suzzie; it's a Friday,ya know,mmmmwwwwwaaaahhhh grin grin grin
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lolachef(f): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2023
We are independent women.
crafteck:

Wetin una go come chop
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by PlayMaker14: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2023
jcross19:
stop calling tribe, evil has no tribe,language or color...
Don't be a Tinubu supporter.... I was not the one who gave them that tag....

They do call themselves that and they do so with pride.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Jb95(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Lolachef:
I don't have son or sons not even a daughter yet but only u can disappear and leave the rest of men as u don't have respect.
You don't have son(s) doesn't mean you will not.

But anyways I can see the gravity of what you're wishing for starting to dawn you, now clear mind and have a rethink so you don't end up making rash wishes.

Well I will gladly disappear if it means the preservation of the male gender on the face of the earth. Yes I am that sacrificial grin
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lionnation: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Yoruba why na
I think na all those concution wey una women dey sake dey cause all these things
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lolachef(f): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin grin ;DCruise nation.
Jb95:

You don't have son(s) doesn't mean you will not.

But anyways I can see the gravity of what you're wishing for starting to dawn you, now clear mind and have a rethink so you don't end up making rash wishes.

Well I will gladly disappear if it means the preservation of the male gender on the face of the earth. Yes I am that sacrificial grin
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by KingDash: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Lol.. mumu
Lolachef:
Cleaner than Ur white teeth
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Originalsly: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2023
higgs:

Poor defence. He has obviously never heard of statutory rape.

....and some people here not learning... likely to commit the same crime and offer the same defence.
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Jb95(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Lolachef:
grin grin grin ;DCruise nation.
grin grin grin
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Oluelite(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2023
Bad man undecided
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Chrisrare:
It's possible the girl enjoyed it, otherwise she would have struggled and screamed for help.
Are you above 16years or you just like being stupd?
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2023
Lolachef:
I wish they can remove men from the midst of we women undecided

if men are removed from this planet, civilization would collapse, is funny that is even men that produce bras and pants for women cos they don't even av the brains to produce wat they would wear

the planet would be smelling and wringing of vagina odours cos there won't be need to impress a man and look good, plant life would die as we know due to the odour, aquatic animals to wash up on shore due to the stink and wildlife would go on a massive migration to the Arctic regions cos cold reduces odour
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lolachef(f): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2023
They produced it because they don't want fallen breast and their greedy mind don't want other seeing the pointed nipple.
Heathrow44:

if men are removed from this planet, civilization would collapse, is funny that is even men that produce bras and pants for women cos they don't even av the brains to produce wat they would wear
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Lolachef(f): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Naa mumu dey Sabi him fellow mumu grin grin

Both of us naa mumu my dear.
KingDash:
Lol.. mumu
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by KingDash: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Lwkmd.. I swear you be psycho oh
Lolachef:
Naa mumu dey Sabi him fellow mumu grin grin

Both of us naa mumu my dear.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Isabi4lov: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You can say that over again,suzzie; it's a Friday,ya know,mmmmwwwwwaaaahhhh grin grin grin
Why are you mentioning me upandan undecided
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by aestake: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:

Mine My number is on my signature.
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by mozona(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Shey the man daughter no dey aware!!
Re: Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo by Seekhimnow: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=aestake post=120212835][/quote]

Okay noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist / Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.