Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Experienced And Expert Defi, Lockchain, Web3 And Fintech Content Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Experienced And Expert Defi, Lockchain, Web3 And Fintech Content Writers Needed (381 Views)

Technical Writers Needed For Crypto, Blockchain, Web3 And Metaverse / Crypto And Fintech Content Writers Needed / Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced And Expert Defi, Lockchain, Web3 And Fintech Content Writers Needed by Kingkamsi: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2023
Hi. We are in need of experienced and expert writers for some crypto and blockchain projects.

Preferred candidates

Our Preferred writer will:
1. Posses vast and verifiable [b]technical writing experience in the following areas: DeFi, blockchain, Web3, fintech, [/b].
2. Provide verifiable TECHNICAL samples done by him/her in the above mentioned areas.
3. Follows instructions and meets deadlines.
4. Produce content that is error free and void of plagiarism.
5. Should be able to do at least 1,200 words daily
6. 24-hour deadline per article
7. A maximum of one round of revision
8. Native English writer standard

Pay
N4 per word

Interested writers should contact me with their relevant samples via WhatsApp 08095933143. Quote this advert in your WhatsApp message to me.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS

1 Like

Re: Experienced And Expert Defi, Lockchain, Web3 And Fintech Content Writers Needed by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 18, 2023
Looking for an exceptional content writer? 🌟✍️ With my extensive experience and persuasive writing skills, I have what it takes to captivate audiences and attract clients from all over. Let me help you stand out in the digital landscape by strategically incorporating low-competition keywords and optimizing your content for search engines. 💯🔍🚀

As an expert in search engine optimization (SEO), I know how to create engaging and remarkable content that leaves a lasting impression. By seamlessly integrating relevant keywords, I ensure that your message resonates and compels action. Let's harness the power of storytelling to forge deep emotional connections between your brand and its audience. 🔥📈💖

What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to excellence. I understand the unique needs of clients worldwide and can adapt my writing style to match your brand's voice. Whether you need a formal or conversational tone, technical or creative content, I'll deliver tailored solutions that engage and inspire. 💪💬✨

Ready to unlock your brand's full potential? Contact me now, and together, we'll take your online presence to new heights. With my expertise in leveraging low-competition keywords, implementing effective SEO strategies, and crafting captivating content, your brand will soar. 🌐🚀✨

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Love Poem: Dear Dove / Content Writers-gaming Niche / Get Your Ad Placed At The Top Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.