Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Invest In Igbo Land - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Igbo Land (237 Views)

The Only Investment A Yor&ba Man Has In Igbo Land Are Chu€ch Branches. / A Plot Of Land 450k In Igbo-etche portharcort rivers state (2) (3) (4)

Invest In Igbo Land by Propsad1: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2023
I will be bringing to you, some of the available investment opportunities in Igbo Land.
Re: Invest In Igbo Land by oyin44: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Invest in a deserted region....... cheesy grin

Ur own don finish patapata

Re: Invest In Igbo Land by OkutaNla: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Invest gini? You want make Ipob/ugm/esn come cut pesin preek? God Abeg o.

Re: Invest In Igbo Land by ImperialYoruba: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Can i do business on Monday?

Re: Invest In Igbo Land by Zandena(f): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Who do you think would invest in a region where blood flows like river Niger !
I'll rather invest in Afghanistan than investing in Ibo land because obviously Afghanistan is safer than the entire SE!
Peace is a must for any meaningful development anywhere in the world. This is greatly lacking in SE and the unfortunate thing is that the people who are maiming and destroying the region are being treated as heroes by the gullible populace.

Cow / Charcoal Briquette Machine For Sale / "Unlock The Potential Of Crypto Trading: Join Our Telegram Group For Mentorship.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8