Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder (11314 Views)

Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Trek In Abuja As Fuel Now Sells For ₦1000 Per Litre / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by kushma(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Bubu worst government

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Barrywhite8620: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Sultty:
good development

Did you even read what the op wrote?

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Mozegee: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2023
I swear God will punish any one who is supporting this government,that person and his generation will not see any good. The hardships is too much,this Apc government does things without considering their citizens.And some useless fools are supporting Apc. God will punish all of you.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by freemanq(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Dis government lack vision and technical know-how to manage dis big economy, every sector of the economy is dead

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Curious345: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Even with all this, Some people want to still vote for APC, I still can't even understand abi Some Animals they this Nigeria when we they add join Human Being
hahahaha
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by ayo2008: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/nnpcl-now-sells-petrol-at-n194-litre-as-scarcity-bites-harder/

And some people will still vote APC cos of primordial sentiments. Any one canvassing for Bala blue... Bulaba crony needs to see a psychiatrist doctor cos the country has suffered enough in the hands of APC.
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Nostring: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
werey u need healing
your lunatic papa and mama obviously needs it more, na y u dey online dey display be madness
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Hoelujohn: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2023
dedonfranco:
You go to school.....ASUU

You go to farm....Herdsmen

You go to church....Gunmen

You travel by road.....Kidnappers

You travel by train....Bandit

You look for a job....No job

You are hungry....Food is expensive
Vote Tinubu for continuity

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by arantess: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Playing games to sway the election

After many years without December scarcity, suddenly elections are up and NNPC couldn't import enough products as they normally do

Use ya head oo
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2023
Kccheechy:
Chai!!! Buhari has shown us that you can be in seat of power doesn't necessarily mean you are in charge...why should petrol stations dispense fuel at any price they like?? Imagine some filling stations selling at 450naira while some are selling at 194naira why!!!

Buhari don show us shege!!!
And this coming off of the back of an 8 months University strike. These apc guys has got some brazen arrogance you have to admit. They see Nigerians as hungry fools that will ensure ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by michoim(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2023
It's a pity for Nigeria. Economic situations has gone out of control in this country

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by jimter44(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Even with all this, Some people want to still vote for APC, I still can't even understand abi Some Animals they this Nigeria when we they add join Human Being

Yes, they will still vote for APC! Nigerians are not tired of suffering. Assuming the constitution allows three terms, and Buhari is contesting, Nigerians would still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by yaki84: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Which ever government that takes power APC, PDP or LP has promised to remove subsidy so we should all brace up for fuel to be sold close to 400 naira a litre

The reason Nigerians are looking at subsidy removal with trepidation is because they do not trust their government to utilise the monies generated from subsidy removal for the betterment of the common man

They believe the subsidy would end up in the deep pockets of thieves

Now from the 3 major candidate
Who do u think would utilise the funds for subsidy better

Is it emilokan ( the proxy owner of alpha beta company)

Is it oga mikano( who would be giving contract to his friends and associate at the detriment of Nigerians)

Or

The chief obidient ( the man who did was not award contract to any of his family members thru out his 8 year as a governor)

Vote wisely
For the Glory of God
And
The Glort of Nigeria
There is no money generated from subsidy removal...

Nigeria is even borrowing to fund the subsidy payment.

Once subsidy is removed totally, the monies made from crude sales will be much to share between states, federal and local govt.

Will states increase funding for critical projects?

Will states release funds for local govt?

Will federal govtt uplift ban on recruitment to atleast capture those unemployed youths?

Or will the excess funds be used in repaying accumulated debts....

All in all, 2023 will be a great and unique year...

New govt will have to make tough decisions tht mightbreak or fix us...

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by tuoyoojo(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2023
yaki84:

There is no money generated from subsidy removal...

Nigeria is even borrowing to fund the subsidy payment.

Once subsidy is removed totally, the monies made from crude sales will be much to share between states, federal and local govt.

Will states increase funding for critical projects?

Will states release funds for local govt?

Will federal govtt uplift ban on recruitment to atleast capture those unemployed youths?

Or will the excess funds be used in repaying accumulated debts....

All in all, 2023 will be a great and unique year...

New govt will have to make tough decisions tht mightbreak or fix us...

Maybe what I should have said is money saved by not paying for subsidy

It's going to be a very decisive year

It's a make or mar point

God help us
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by bluecircle470: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2023
alsudan:
Thunder fire APC and any idio.t that might be thinking of voting them.

Thunder fire your generation
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by bablon20(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari want to make his last moment in office to be brutal. He knows he has nothing left to lose.
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Emmy909: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Vote them out coming next month, if anyone lack initiative and leadership ideas, enough is enough, of our religion or political position and let's make the country move....

We all know the right from wrong, who can do something and those that will keep playing us for the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Sultty(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Barrywhite8620:

Did you even read what the op wrote?
grin I'm being sarcastic
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Pwettylinda(f): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Where are the Yoruba protesters

Now they don't have strength to retest anymore grin
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by davibid: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2023
dedonfranco:

My brother I pray we get it right this time.
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Goldbw122(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2023
This country is going to a location that does not exist..
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by geezynoni: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Nigeria is hard, No light, No fuel.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by onyxo76(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2023
dedonfranco:

you look for fuel...its not available

you look for passport...no booklets

you look for light...nepa no dey
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Sniper101(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2023
In my area of Port Harcourt
No light for the past 3 days
I went 2get a 25litre fuel 4my Gen 4rm OandO
...just last night
Those fvckers sells @ 290 per litre
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by stanisbaratheon: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2023
What law gave them the right to increase the pump price?
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by purehustle101(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Any Apc supporter wey beg you for money do fake transfer for the person.
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2023
I bought 350 yesterday in owerri...

Wat a contraption I found myself in..

Pathetic!
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by F117nighthawk: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Criminal enterprise, selling at 194 naira, and still Want the criminal subsidy to remain, we are already buying at 260 naira a litre from independent marketers since November 2022,awon Ole jati jati,
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by BrodaAgbaya: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2023
With all the shege we are seeing from the APC and BUBU in Aso rock, some people are still considering voting the same old and almost vegetative BAT.
One thing is certain about Nigerians, we love and enjoy suffering. No one can convince me otherwise. I see no reason why APC campaign grounds are still always filled up.
They will say BAT built Lagos, blah blah blah. For the sake of not having long arguments let`s assume BAT built Lagos. Does the current BAT look like someone that can handle the country towards a progressive direction in the situation we currently are?? Wouldn`t we be handing the country to the same set of people who have ridiculed us, hoarded palliatives from us, kept us in fuel queues, destroyed the economy and even killed us in the past 8years.
I beg in God`s name, let us drop all sentiments and vote wisely. I am begging because your vote will affect about 200million other people. We can`t afford to get it wrong for the next 8years. I beg in God`s name.
BAT sees 2023 as his opportunity for himself and his cronies to plunder the country since the Fulani and their cabal has also done the same.
Nigeria needs to work, BAT winning will really kill the spirit of youths in the country. Personally, i would be devastated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Oizee(f): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2023
rickpat:
the nnpc stations sell their products to other filling stations at higher prices..then the other stations now sell at above #300 to make profit...and when the task force visits they will bribe them in order to allow them to sell at whatever price they wish...

crazy country!!!
u just explained exactly how they operate, I haven't bought less than 290 since last year November, I'm just tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by Bimpe29: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2023
May Allah ease our affairs individually and collectively Aameen.
Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by rickpat(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Oizee:
u just explained exactly how they operate, I haven't bought less than 290 since last year November, I'm just tired of this country.
it's crazy...the task force collected 50k each from filling stations in my locality...

Nigeria is really doomed

nnpc stations will tell you no fuel,when they've sold it in bulk(tankers) to other stations to sell at outrageous retail prices

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Leaders : Buhari, Judiciary, INEC Behind Our Electoral Woes / Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG / Ministers, Governors Should Undergo Drug Test, Says Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.