Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

"If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG (974 Views)

How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates / #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by abc115: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
"If you want an omelette, you must break the egg”
- Tinubu at the NESG

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by abc115: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2023
grin

I know olodos Andrew Liver Salt and SPV GANGS will be scratching their head now

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by Kyase(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
abc115:
"If you want an omelette, you must break the egg”
- Tinubu at the NESG

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Gbam
Some people wey no dey understand idioms go come here show why dem dey support a third class graduate

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by lhordspy: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Kyase:

Gbam
Some people wey no dey understand idioms go come here show why dem dey support a third class graduate

Just like Dullard Psquare yesterday calling on INEC to close tertiary institutions.

Obidient are the dullest human on earth. Sometimes you wonder if they are under a spell. I stopped trying to saving them. I cant explain anymore. I got tired and fed up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by Kyase(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Just like Dullard Psquare yesterday calling on INEC to close tertiary institution.

I'm telling you grin

E be like say labour party na association of olodos

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by kozmokaz(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2023
This is the only complete correct sentence he have made since the campaign

Na why una wan use am brag

5 Likes

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by hollandis(f): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

The sentence no get sense one kain

1 Like

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by Seekhimnow: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

grin

1 Like

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by kozmokaz(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:

grin

See as them all they jubilate say em speak English 🤣

4 Likes

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by Seekhimnow: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

See as them all they jubilate say em speak English lol

Wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by Kagd10: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2023
true
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by Corrinthians(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2023
abc115:
grin

I know olodos Andrew Liver Salt and SPV GANGS will be scratching their head now
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by Corrinthians(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

See the iboe man accusing someone else of bad English.

Ipob has looted this one's senses and education to nothingness.

Go and take some Andrews Liver Salt my Alobam. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by ganisucks(f): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Just like Dullard Psquare yesterday calling on INEC to close tertiary institutions.

Obidient are the dullest human on earth. Sometimes you wonder if they are under a spell. I stopped trying to saving them. I cant explain anymore. I got tired and fed up.

Explain to me what Tinubu means.
Note: this idiom has to do with Schrödinger's cat.
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by BOLATINUBU01: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

how is market today grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by lhordspy: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2023
ganisucks:

Explain to me what Tinubu means.
Note: this idiom has to do with Schrödinger's cat.

Stay quiet. It has nothing to do with Schrodinger cat.

You people always prove us right every single day by day at how low your sense of reasoning are. Imagine reffering to a simple straightforward logic statement as a macroscopic term. Dragging it into quantum mechanics.

Do you even know what Schrodinger cat means. It is a freaking hypothetical experiment that is use to explain how resolution of possibilities actually occurs.

What Tinubu was trying to potray with ;When you want an ommellet you break an egg ....is that You have to break boundaries, make the toughest of decision, that seems easy to put into policy but very hard to materialise. You have to go through these decisions to achieve a desired success. As simple as ABC.

In a schrondiger cat, the implication can be either way. In the case of Egg and ommellete, it is bound to have same expected implication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by kozmokaz(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
how is market today grin

Market di sharp nwanne !!

Na from this gala and lacasara many use turn landlord cheesy

Ezuzu
😂
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by BOLATINUBU01: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

Market di sharp nwanne !!

Na from this gala and lacasara many use turn landlord cheesy

Ezuzu
land lord my foot, abi from drug pushing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by kozmokaz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
land lord my foot, abi from drug pushing grin

Tinubu no gree make I follow am push
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by BOLATINUBU01: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

Tinubu no gree make I follow am push
go meet cubana osinwin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by kozmokaz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
go meet cubana osinwin

I wan make my own loud like tinubu cheesy

Please make him teach me how to push drug
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by ZombieBurster: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
how is market today grin
tongue

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by ZombieBurster: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

Watch how Dem go use am create multiple thread now cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by BOLATINUBU01: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
ZombieBurster:

tongue
na movie picture you dey post mumu tongue
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by ganisucks(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Stay quiet. It has nothing to do with Schrodinger cat.

You people always prove us right every single day by day at how low your sense of reasoning are. Imagine reffering to a simple straightforward logic statement as a macroscopic term. Dragging it into quantum mechanics.

Do you even know what Schrodinger cat means. It is a freaking hypothetical experiment that is use to explain how resolution of possibilities actually occurs.

What Tinubu was trying to potray with ;When you want an ommellet you break an egg ....is that You have to break boundaries, make the toughest of decision, that seems easy to put into policy but very hard to materialise. You have to go through these decisions to achieve a desired success. As simple as ABC.

In a schrondiger cat, the implication can be either way. In the case of Egg and ommellete, it is bound to have same expected implication.

You don't know what Schrödinger's cat means. I'm not talking of the scientific everybody explanation.
Both you and Baba Lagos don't know what a broken omelette idiom signifies.
You were calling others unlearned, that's why I dropped my comment.
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by lhordspy: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
ganisucks:

You don't know what Schrödinger's cat means. I'm not talking of the scientific everybody explanation.
Both you and Baba Lagos don't know what a broken omelette idiom signifies.
You were calling others unlearned, that's why I dropped my comment.

Here we go again. Please 'learned colleague' kindly explain Schrodinger's cat in a non-scientific way and also broken Omellete idioms in respect to what Tinubu was trying to portray.

And please do me a favour by also linking it together.
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by ZombieBurster: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
na movie picture you dey post mumu tongue
Broda Ode

So e no dey happen real life?

Oya manage this one

Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by ganisucks(f): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Here we go again. Please 'learned colleague' kindly explain Schrodinger's cat in a non-scientific way and also broken Omellete idioms in respect to what Tinubu was trying to portray.

And please do me a favour by also linking it together.
Schrödinger's cat and broken omelette are a warning not an encouragement.
It's like do not eat the forbidden fruit except you will die.
Schrödinger's cat is everything and everything is Schrödinger's cat.
It's like Freud's explanation of the ego.

You should be careful when listening to a so called pan-Yoruba man who could not find any notable yoruba symbol to promote as his insignia, but rather went and borrowed an Egyptian-Anglo mathematical symbol.
Re: "If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG by lhordspy: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
ganisucks:

Schrödinger's cat and broken omelette are a warning not an encouragement.
It's like do not eat the forbidden fruit except you will die.
Schrödinger's cat is everything and everything is Schrödinger's cat.
It's like Freud's explanation of the ego.

You should be careful when listening to a so called pan-Yoruba man who could not find any notable yoruba symbol to promote as his insignia, but rather went and borrowed an Egyptian-Anglo mathematical symbol.

Yet another diversion. I didnt know you are this complicated. You kept diving into different things by trying hard to explain one thing.

The more i communicate with you, the more i get lost. Instead of convincing me, you are confusing me. What has Freud's psychoanalytic theory got to do with Schrodinger's cat or simple theory of ommellete and breaking of egg for christsake? angry

My head.

(1) (Reply)

APC Thug Gets Caught At Teslim Balogun Stadium & Given Beating Of His Life / The Mad Man Of Upper Iweka Facing Reality / It Is Time Igbos Prioritize Biafra Over Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.