Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics (394 Views)

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics by gabbytabby: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Dear Supporters of Peter Obi & Labour Party,

Please Join us to *Adopt A Local Government* and send the ObiDatti message to the Grassroots.

If you believe that we need a grassroots door to door, polling unit to polling units campaign and mobilisation to complement the big city rallies in order for the Obi-Datti message to penetrate to the grassroots, then here is how you can help.

Adopt a Local Government from just =N=5,000 (Five thousand Naira) per polling unit per week.

The ObiDatti Presidential Campaign team on Grassroots mobilisation, has drawn up a strategic plan and comprehensive budget for grassroots door to door canvassing.

We plan to reach out to 200 voters per polling unit. There are almost 177,000 polling units across the country, so if successful our door to door grassroots campaign will reach 35 million voters.

With campaign financing limits set out in Section 88 of the Electoral Act 2022, it is clear that the bulk of campaign financing will have to come from individual fund raising efforts.

*The Pilot*

The minimum quantity of campaign materials - 10 posters, 40 flyers, 40 phone sticker, N1,000 airtime per week, costs N5,000 per polling unit.

I sponsored and conducted a pilot of our grassroots strategy in Cross River State where 1,000 polling units in 5 local governments, were assigned one polling unit coordinator, and each coordinator given minimum quantities of campaign materials - 10 posters, 40 flyers, 40 stickers and one thousand Naira logistics allowance.

Cordinators went out into their communities urban and rural, armed with talking points and powerful video clips, and returned with photo evidence of their engagements, videos of the raptuous response of ordinary Nigerians to the incredible opportunity of an ObiDatti Presidency and names of volunteers and voters recruited to canvass and vote ObiDatti.

*Here is how you can help?*

With your help we can scale this pilot to all the 774 local governments in Nigeria, very quickly.

From as little as N5,000 per polling unit, 150 or more other committed and capable Obidient Yusufuls can wrap this up in less than 5 weeks to the 2023 elections

Join me, be the change, adopt one or more local governments and help send the ObiDatti message to the Grassroots @ N5k per Polling unit, per week!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics by gabbytabby: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2023
I share this because I believe that this is how political parties should be funded by we the people so that one is not too indebted to mega sponsors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics by dat9jaguy(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2023
gabbytabby:
Dear Supporters of Peter Obi & Labour Party,

Please Join us to *Adopt A Local Government* and send the ObiDatti message to the Grassroots.

If you believe that we need a grassroots door to door, polling unit to polling units campaign and mobilisation to complement the big city rallies in order for the Obi-Datti message to penetrate to the grassroots, then here is how you can help.

Adopt a Local Government from just =N=5,000 (Five thousand Naira) per polling unit per week.

The ObiDatti Presidential Campaign team on Grassroots mobilisation, has drawn up a strategic plan and comprehensive budget for grassroots door to door canvassing.

We plan to reach out to 200 voters per polling unit. There are almost 177,000 polling units across the country, so if successful our door to door grassroots campaign will reach 35 million voters.

With campaign financing limits set out in Section 88 of the Electoral Act 2022, it is clear that the bulk of campaign financing will have to come from individual fund raising efforts.

*The Pilot*

The minimum quantity of campaign materials - 10 posters, 40 flyers, 40 phone sticker, N1,000 airtime per week, costs N5,000 per polling unit.

I sponsored and conducted a pilot of our grassroots strategy in Cross River State where 1,000 polling units in 5 local governments, were assigned one polling unit coordinator, and each coordinator given minimum quantities of campaign materials - 10 posters, 40 flyers, 40 stickers and one thousand Naira logistics allowance.

Cordinators went out into their communities urban and rural, armed with talking points and powerful video clips, and returned with photo evidence of their engagements, videos of the raptuous response of ordinary Nigerians to the incredible opportunity of an ObiDatti Presidency and names of volunteers and voters recruited to canvass and vote ObiDatti.

*Here is how you can help?*

With your help we can scale this pilot to all the 774 local governments in Nigeria, very quickly.

From as little as N5,000 per polling unit, 150 or more other committed and capable Obidient Yusufuls can wrap this up in less than 5 weeks to the 2023 elections

Join me, be the change, adopt one or more local governments and help send the ObiDatti message to the Grassroots @ N5k per Polling unit, per week!

Guys dey vex. Them wan use some people gullibility cash out.

1 Like

Re: Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics by gabbytabby: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na so
Re: Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics by gabbytabby: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2023
The wife is an alumni of my secondary school in Onitsha where they circulate this. The present crop of Politians have emassed so much money that I don't believe they should be asking we struggling people for money. However I believe that in the future this is how we should fund parties if we the people want to be in charge of our destiny.

Unfortunately most Nigerians do not possess a charitable bone hence a lot of money is needed to run things.
dat9jaguy:

Guys dey vex. Them wan use some people gullibility cash out.

1 Like

Re: Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics by karnap(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2023
BAT has finally realised that he’s not Buhari’s choice. grin grin grin
It would have been osibanjo
Re: Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics by ican2020: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Real money is needed for logistics

Political campaigns are expensive anywhere in the world and it’s a no go area for employees except you are a thief
Re: Dont Tell Me We Dont Give Shishi You Have To Fund Politics by gabbytabby: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2023
I agree

ican2020:
Real money is needed for logistics

Political campaigns are expensive anywhere in the world and it’s a no go area for employees except you are a thief

(1) (Reply)

It's Over For Atiku In Adamawa As Peter Obi Pulls Large Crowd, May Win Adamawa / Akwa Ibom State Government Reacts To Tinubu's Insult On Governor Udom Emmanuel / Obidients Shutdown Ebonyi For Peter Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.