Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating (21743 Views)

UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by omonnakoda: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
sterlingD:
Hmmmm except they decide to fine him heavily they may decide to not over look it and call it a careless and irresponsible act and say they that do not have confidence in his handling of affairs of UK and also do not trust the safety of UK in his hands and use it to unseat him (correct me if l am wrong) remembering the actions and inactions of Boris Johnson that led to his unseating
Maximum penalty =£500
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Brendaniel: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:
nigerians are commenting, but nigerians outside of Lagos dont wear seatbelts either.

can you tell us categorically that the use of seatbelt is enforced in anambara?

Sorry I'm not from Anambra and don't live in Anambra...
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Otasikwe(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Here DSS will arrest the person that recorded him.
no be lai
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by ekitimanalways(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpxYTPjHw3g

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYHpmlGk1_M
British media may force him to resign over this. I keep my fingers crossed.
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by gidgiddy: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
UK, a serious country where the rule of law is supreme and things work

Unlike Nigeria
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by arantess: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
if law works in Nigeria, half of Nigerian would be ex- convict, cos an average Nigerian is a criminal, especially people from my family
ofcourse
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Ubanz: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Back seat passenger ooo
They are merely protecting their Prime minister
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by marcusboj: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2023

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Brendaniel: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
the same useless obi that rule anambra... Igbo will rule Nigeria one that,, but not an igbo man that stand in his own capacity... Only the default that bring Jonathan to power can bring obi.......... I prefer either tinubu or atiku, worst buhari shiuld continue than obi to lead this country

Your opinion can't change the will of Nigerians because we have chosen Peter Obi as our President.... cool
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by blueAgent(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
lailo:
Meanwhile Oyinbos are the most lawless people on earth. You guys just don't know undecided

Clown.
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by senteugene: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
We must carry you go Alausa
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Soknown: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
post=120216347:
A sane society.

We will get there soon someday in our darling nation.

God help Nigeria.

Yes, we will get there as a people not just the Government. The PM is being investigated for not wearing seat belt.
No group of people is shouting, marginalisation, victimization or dramatisation after the fact. But here there will be lots of noises online and offline on why the PM should be left alone. We have a lot to think and work on.
We must allow the institutions to work properly if we want impunity to end.
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by stuffs2002: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
DropsMic:
Caucasians

He is not a caucasian
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by stuffs2002: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
In Nigeria they will tell you.. he's having a slight backpain and decided to remove the belt for some times .. he's human nah , what do you expect from him, bra bra bra bra .. you will hear all kind of defense from media aids.. but see as a whole prime minister accept his mistake eager to take responsibility... PO is the only leader in Nigeria that can do same.. he's never afraid of accepting mistakes not that wee wee grandpa that don't want to take care of his bad health

Same Peter Obi who was stealing 250 million naira in suite casses every month
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by BeanX(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
A working country
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Offpointng: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Let him pay fine, he is not above the law

Lol mumu
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Offpointng: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
if law works in Nigeria, half of Nigerian would be ex- convict, cos an average Nigerian is a criminal, especially people from ALAIGBO

grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by bonnyhope: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
slivertongue:
A country where laws work. In Nigeria his likes will kill pedestrians and nothing will happen. The police dare not stop councilor for traffic offense, without the councilor flexing his or her political muscle not to talk of the governor or president.
Why are you still here undecided undecided undecided
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by malakaimoscondo: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Brendaniel:

Your opinion can't change the will of Nigerians because we have chosen Peter Obi as our President.... cool
erection go soon come.. U have chosen obi abi..... Some one that we don't know for here in North OK o
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Brendaniel: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
erection go soon come.. U have chosen obi abi..... Some one that we don't know for here in North OK o

Typical Tinubu supporter, no valuable content, just noise, insults and falsehood...
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
omonnakoda:
when and where?

E be like you wan Dey whine jesus, abeg getat. Good day
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Emmanuel909090: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
They have confirmed it, so what exactly are they still investigating?

I really want to understand the word "investigation'
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by jahsharon: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Administration1:
You see how young and agile the PM is? Yet someone who is not senile enough to issue coherent speeches is contesting the position of President.
The also annoying is the person above me, a young man approximately in his mid-40s is supporting him.
Sentiments aside, I got employed by this present government, but it's appalling the level they have taken us to, from the top that we were.

Because you're his child's age!
Joe Biden's age, and his biography contains all his details of life, from birth till date, yet you're comparing him to someone who's background is shrouded in lies!

Do you know the age of Tinubu's first child? Do you have any idea?

Emilokan Tinubu was Chief Accountant/Auditor at ExxonMobil Oil. Two term governor of the most prosperous state in Africa. Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Godfather of all godfathers, including godfather of current President and VP.

Now, tell us your father's life achievements.

If you want a strong President, go and tell Anthony Joshua and Bash Ali to come and contest. The work of the President is not physical strength. Was Goatluck Jonnaddaft at the war front fighting Bandits and terrorists? What about fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo? Has he been boxing bandits and kidnappers ?
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Administration1: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
jahsharon:

Emilokan Tinubu was Chief Accountant/Auditor at ExxonMobil Oil. Two term governor of the most prosperous state in Africa. Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Godfather of all godfathers, including godfather of current President and VP.

Now, tell us your father's life achievements.

If you want a strong President, go and tell Anthony Joshua and Bash Ali to come and contest. The work of the President is not physical strength. Was Goatluck Jonnaddaft at the war front fighting Bandits and terrorists? What about fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo? Has he been boxing bandits and kidnappers ?

I would have loved to respond to this, but I will only tell you just this bit, that my dad laid a foundation that I am living on today, the funny thing, he still works for the Federal Government, and till my 5th generation so far as they still bear the surname, will occupy our similar occupation. That is who my father is... So crawl back into your space and hide for your got nothing to your late father's name than your blood stupid irregular shape and nose.
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Goodlady(f): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
slivertongue:
A country where laws work. In Nigeria his likes will kill pedestrians and nothing will happen. The police dare not stop councilor for traffic offense, without the councilor flexing his or her political muscle not to talk of the governor or president.
My worries are will Nigeria ever be better
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by DavidEsq(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
post=120216347:
A sane society.

We will get there soon someday in our darling nation.

God help Nigeria.

Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
stuffs2002:

Same Peter Obi who was stealing 250 million naira in suite casses every month
I can tell u serious when u show u that plane you bought during sai Barbar tenure... suffering and smiling miscreants
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by stuffs2002: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I can tell u serious when u show u that plane you bought during sai Barbar tenure... suffering and smiling miscreants

That's why una dey enter night bus out of Anambra everyday
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by christistruth01: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Brendaniel:
Britain: A country where things work because they have leaders like Peter Obi.

Nigeria: where things hardly work because they have leaders like Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku

We have the opportunity to make things work like what you read in the article, it starts with your vote.

Peter Obi led Anambra State for 8 years

He was a disaster as far as Civil Servants and Doctors were concerned
Re: UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating by Brendaniel: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2023
christistruth01:

Peter Obi lead Anambra State for 8 years

He was a disaster as far as Civil Servants and Doctors were concerned

Have you ever been to Anambra in your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe To Be Buried On September 15 Amid Row Over Burial Site / US Election: Curfew Declared In Washington Amid Pro-Trump Protest / President Mnangagwa Fires Joram Gumbo Over Power Outage For 8 Hrs Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.