Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival (40340 Views)

Moment Jos Residents Prevented Peter OBI From Leaving The Stadium / Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Gohs: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
It will all end well by God's grace grin

Peter Obi is going to win this election to become the president of Nigeria in May.

Vote Labour Party cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Tflex01: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Excelloque:

As the WW2 drew to a close in 1945, many German citizens committed suicide because of the intense depression that befell the nation as well as fear of what may befall them after the war.
I see intense depression coming upon BATists nationwide after Mr Obi is announced as the next President of Nigeria in February.
I am saying this as a concerned citizen. I urge the Federal Government to be proactive and put in place contingency plans to forstall any breakout of mass suicide next month

Fortunately/Unfortunately, this is what will happen to Zombiedients. grin
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by izubext007: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Peter Obi is the new Nigeria PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by kudinkarfe: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sai Fita Obi wallahi, Za best candidate for 2023. I'm Obidient!!

1 Like

Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Madups(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Some local Yoruba Muslims miscreants said Obi will drop out by December, fools
They later shifted the goal post to jan 18.
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Olasimpson: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Some local Yoruba Muslims miscreants said Obi will drop out by December, fools
The same Yoruba Muslims you all badmouth here everyday might be the reason Obi will not win.
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Olasimpson: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Excelloque:

As the WW2 drew to a close in 1945, many German citizens committed suicide because of the intense depression that befell the nation as well as fear of what may befall them after the war.
I see intense depression coming upon BATists nationwide after Mr Obi is announced as the next President of Nigeria in February.
I am saying this as a concerned citizen. I urge the Federal Government to be proactive and put in place contingency plans to forstall any breakout of mass suicide next month
If this is your Wish to fellow human being like you, may such happen to your family.
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by stharrykay(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
less than 500 people
take heart my brother
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by holycup(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Obi no go get 50k vote in pleateu

When obi will enter NE and NW grin

Bros try get sense small na

Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Mayeldah(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
These people don suffer for Fulani people hand, anything they can do to shame APC they will do it with all their might.

Some fo the challenges Bulaba is facing now is the result of Buhari's wickedness. Buhari empowered Fulani bandits to desecrate people's land and kill many in various villages across Nigeria.

Tinubu won't be President, insha Allah
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Teenaira:

Good, very good suggestion but what should Federal government do if Obi does not win ?

It's not a do or die affair for Obidients. We are just determined to do our very best to take our nation back. If the number of Nigerians who do not see things our way are more, so be it. But note this, everyday more and more people are coming into the light and ready to vote Obi/Datti. The veil of ignorance and stupidity is being progressively destroyed daily. As it stands now I believe Obi has the numbers on his side to win this election. And guess what? We still have over 30 days to get more converts. Obi is cruising home to victory. You can take that to the bank
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tflex01:

Fortunately/Unfortunately, this is what will happen to Zombiedients. grin

It's not a do or die affair for us
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Olasimpson:

If this is your Wish to fellow human being like you, may such happen to your family.

It's not a wish. God forbid I wish anybody dead. I know depression. In my twenties I was very depressed and thoughts of suicide persisted in my mind for a long time. It's ONLY my faith in the God of the Bible that delivered me. So know this: I can't wish death or suicide on anybody, even my enemies.
However, the desperation I see here on Nairaland exhibited by BATists is very worrisome. Such desperation leads to deep depression and extreme despondency if it fails to achieve it's goals. This naturally leads to suicide thoughts and tendencies. This is why I am advocating for preventive measures to be put in place
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by bentenny(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gossiphub:

The volume of ur vawulence pic is too much ohh...e get how u fit reduce am? grin

Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Etimemy: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
less than 500 people

How much Tinubu pay you
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Emmanuelellah: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
This guys are hopeless, they are hoping for a better Nigeria through a better government coming. Tied of killing without any arrest made.
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by historic: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Olasimpson:
The same Yoruba Muslims you all badmouth here everyday might be the reason Obi will not win.

Taaa .... They are inconsequential.
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by wagesofsin: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Curious345:
OBIDATTI all the way
Add Abuja - Obi
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
less than 500 people
you shouldn't be alive
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Curious345: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Obi no go get 50k vote in pleateu

When obi will enter NE and NW grin
only Catholics in plateau pass 800k
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tulumbu urchins should buy BP medicine for their principle. E go shoke am that day
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
less than 500 people
Nigerians are will fare better with Labour party than APC and PDP.
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by vatiqan(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:

cheesy grin cheesy thank bro.. zombidiot with fake rally

See space along the road
How do you feel after saying this; cos you know the truth and you're really feeling pained!
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by BOLATINUBU01: 5:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Curious345:
only Catholics in plateau pass 800k
so na only Catholics dey vote for pleateu? Their votes no reach 30% to pleateu, and not all of them will vote OBI
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by Henz81: 6:18am On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:

cheesy grin cheesy thank bro.. zombidiot with fake rally

See space along the road
It is not everyone that attended APC or PDP campaign rally will vote for the party. Just know that and know peace
Re: Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival by historic: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
so na only Catholics dey vote for pleateu? Their votes no reach 30% to pleateu, and not all of them will vote OBI

So they will leave their brother in faith and vote MUMU ticket abi?... Not all but most will definitely vote for him and it will be more than 600k which will be very good added to others from other denomination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) / EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.