Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister (9360 Views)

Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit On The Emir Of Zazzau (Pictures) / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) / El-rufai Pays Foreign Fulani Herdsmen To Kiii Southern Kaduna People – SOKAPU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Govtomz: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai on Friday paid a courtesy visit to the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare in his office.

Gov. El-Rufai and the Minister had robust discussion that centred on the plan of the Federal Government to transfer ownership of the Ahmadu Bello Stadium Kaduna to the State Government, amongst others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Urheadmaster(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
The way Sunday Dare dwarfed Nasir El-Rufai is unimaginable tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Ireportlive: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
One of the best from NorthWest

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Urheadmaster(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
But not the best in southern Kaduna tongue
Ireportlive:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Ireportlive: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
But not the best in southern Kaduna tongue

No wonder he ruled Southern Kaduna for 2 terms 8 years

Ibo people sef

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by agulion: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Shot man devil, this the man that deceived Tinubu to run on Muslim Muslim ticket, now he have lost Yoruba Christian's vote, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Neduzze5(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by atobs4real(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
ALSO PAY THAT VISIT TO DISTRESS AREAS BANDIT HAS AFFECTED
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Sabadon(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pay same visit to southern kaduna displaced as a result of insurgency undecided
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

I no envy you but ds your work is not easy
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by MiaBeer(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Govtomz:
The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai on Friday paid a courtesy visit to the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare in his office.

Gov. El-Rufai and the Minister had robust discussion that centred on the plan of the Federal Government to transfer ownership of the Ahmadu Bello Stadium Kaduna to the State Government, amongst others.

How come the evil dwarf wasn’t kneeling down like he did with Atiku, Obasanjo and others? He has been decoded ba?

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by OKUCHI11(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Religious bigot... Wetin dey pain me be say some Christians dey support this Muslim-muslim ticket
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Jestin: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
the dude even have to bend down small
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by 3seriez(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Dare tall though.
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Godsownfc(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Govtomz:

El rufai known for his height grin
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by plantist: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Shot man devil, this the man that deceived Tinubu to run on Muslim Muslim ticket, now he have lost Yoruba Christian's vote, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

May you reap the consequences of your lies. Amen

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Yingyanng: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
A God sent should pls show me love and hope with any amount to feed pls, I am starving. This is not a gimmick or scam. I have no other choice that is why I resulted to this. Standerd chartered 500 614 8637
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Bluntemperor: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
3seriez:

Dare tall though.

OP. Point of correction, please!
There is nothing like Sports Minister or Ministry:
- is it that we won AFCON GOLD OR We participates in the World Cup activities,ni?
-This is a venue to make the Youths bubbles but corruption,in- fighting, has destroyed this area!
What goes on in the Sports administration in Nigeria- is sharing of( $) Dollars because the game is Dollar based.
Please,make una park somewhere,o beg!
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by bluecircle470: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

Personalize it to yourself and don’t generalize it. Me as Christian will vote Muslim-Muslim okay and so will others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

you think all this your childishness will caused division in southwest? you Igbo need to try harder because is too late for you people to cause division

verify the very religion of an Average Yoruba people is humanity, so how then can you cause division?

this is why in southwest you will see Alhaji marrying evangelist, and alhaja marrying an Elder

it is too late igbo, try another tactics aside from this childishness

I'm a Christain by the way with many Muslims friends and we are all voting for Tinubu, his competence over his religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Kreddy: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
I thought the stadium belonged to state government,wow
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Dapson73(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:

They are both intellectuals.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Samnkem396: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Yingyanng post=120221059]A God sent should pls show me love and hope with any amount to feed pls, I am starving. This is not a gimmick or scam. I have no other choice that is why I resulted to this. Standerd chartered 500 614 8637[/qiuote]

And you have money to buy data
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Yingyanng: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Samnkem396 post=120234782][/quote]
I'm using free opera mini data
Re: El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister by Yingyanng: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Samnkem396 post=120234782][/quote]I'm using opera free data

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners In Less Than 24 Hours / Reporting from Osun / International Solar Initiative To Drive Affordable Power Access In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.