Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) (22211 Views)

We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence / Bakura Modu 'Sahaba': Boko Haram Gets New Commander After Shekau’s Death / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by Midehi3(f): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Alexbio:

Go hug transformer grin grin grin
Religion extremists grin grin grin
Shior grin grin grin
Muslims are better organized than your overrated christians in Nigeriagrin grin grin
That your capitalist system call Christianity in Nigeria grin grin grin
Let us know which of the Nigerian Sheikh richer than one of your G.Os in Nigeria?
Bunch of eternal mugus grin

What is this thing saying sef undecided
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by pocom35: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGBOSON1:

See why i say Nigeria is a sick joke that’s gone too far!? If he’s afraid of appointing a Igbo man for the position, are there no other Christian southerners to appoint!? When i say there’s nothing like ‘one Nigeria’, some people will want to argue with me! Maybe there’s one north, or one south, or one Fulani, but there’s no ‘one Nigeria’!

There are southerners in top military position...

Stop boiling with unnecessary sentiment...

The commander of DICON, chief of air staff, and chief of defense are southerners.
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by kettykin: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
I love how he appointed only Fulanis, I hope obi will toe the same path and appoint only his loyalist
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by darklord12: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodluck Sir
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
kettykin:
I love how he appointed only Fulanis, I hope obi will toe the same path and appoint only his loyalist

Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria. Go and write it down
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
May God help us all..
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
I don't care who resumed or who bows out but one of the major things that have crippled the security of our nation is appointment of almost all major security apparatus from one side of the country. It has caused more harm than good.

For a nation to function you need the able hands from all quarters of the nation.

Exactly my brother.
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by Omodua(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1616427405375070208?t=X9krGt310pf2mIvb5Gfh9Q&s=08

Nlfpmod dominique Seun Mynd44
This is unfair. Why using one region or ethnic group to the position of Commander, Brigade of Guards?

Crownism and grovelling bigotry is rife in this administration. So sad!
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by Peterobifailed: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
SILVERLINES:
will that redeem ur family and you from abject poverty and frustration?
yen yen yen na poverty go murd you
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by Nicenixon: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Midehi3:
Check the names, they are all Usman, Yusuf, Abubakar cool
what are you expecting before?, Emeka or Funso right, even if it happens for you to be in that position tomorrow, you'll be worst than Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by seeyounow: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2023

Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
The guy wear jungle hat and carry walking stick inside aso rock , wtf see their uniforms very disordered in design and colours
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by tiger28: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
And you as a Christian want to vote Muslim Muslim ticket, out going Muslim, incoming Muslim,
It will be worse than that IF an ibo becomes President.....they have NO understanding of INCLUSIVITY.
It will be incoming ibo, outgoing Ibo.

Fact!!!
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Midehi3:
Check the names, they are all Usman, Yusuf, Abubakar cool

same thing i noticed
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by seeyounow: 4:19am On Jan 21, 2023
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by eagleu: 4:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Jones4190:

God is not a politician?

No, Muslim God is a very clever politician.
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by rummmy: 5:18am On Jan 21, 2023
This is what they are planning..
Muslim out.
Muslim in...
This election will reveal the no of real Christians in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by Realist777: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2023
agulion:
And you as a Christian want to vote Muslim Muslim ticket, out going Muslim, incoming Muslim,
If you are a Christian, vote for a Christian candidate if you are a Muslim, vote for a Muslim candidate. Simple, no need to beat around the bush
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2023
agulion:
You are daft every body will entrust his security to the one he can trust..
Re: President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2023
IGBOSON1:

See why i say Nigeria is a sick joke that’s gone too far!? If he’s afraid of appointing a Igbo man for the position, are there no other Christian southerners to appoint!? When i say there’s nothing like ‘one Nigeria’, some people will want to argue with me! Maybe there’s one north, or one south, or one Fulani, but there’s no ‘one Nigeria’!
Why must he appoint a Christian,, Ohh so you want CAN to mobilize and find way to kill him just as the way the kill Yaradua abi.. MuMu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman / INEC To Postpone Edo Election For 3 Weeks / Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Surulere Mall Gutted By Fire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.