Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,444 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Mercy Johnson Reveals How Patience Ozokwor Advised Her Against Indecent Dressing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Reveals How Patience Ozokwor Advised Her Against Indecent Dressing (424 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Reveals How Patience Ozokwor Advised Her Against Indecent Dressing by thequesttimes1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Actress and YouTuber, Mercy Johnson has revealed how veteran actress, Patience Ozokwor, advised her years ago to stop indecent dressing.

While reflecting on the past during her chat with the thespian on this week’s edition of her weekly cook show, Mercy’s Menu, the actress said “Do you remember when you were younger before you got married when I told you that the photos you take today, your children will see them tomorrow and immediately the kind of lifestyle you lived.”

While acknowledging the statement, Mercy Johnson said, “Yes you did, you told me Mercy dress properly, you will have kids and when they grow up, they will ask you, why are you looking this way, yes I remember, I’m lucky but I still learned the hard way really.”

Also during their conversation, Patience Ozokwor revealed why she didn’t marry after she lost her husband years ago.
https://www.thequesttimes.com/mercy-johnson-reveals-how-patience-ozokwor-advised-her-against-indecent-dressing/

Re: Mercy Johnson Reveals How Patience Ozokwor Advised Her Against Indecent Dressing by habsydiamond(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
An example of a good mother in Nollywood. Unlike those bad role models that full the yoruba category.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reveals How Patience Ozokwor Advised Her Against Indecent Dressing by sharpwriter(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na good influence be dat... I remember when Mercy Johnson entered the industry. She was a real badass girl who could perform any role. Her erotic scenes were usually hot and fire!

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Followed Me On Twitter / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Who Predicted 'riots Before Election' Reveals New Sho / "You Have Woken The Beast In Me" - Bobrisky Threatens Tosin Silverdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.