Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

MGH Group Graduate Trainee - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MGH Group Graduate Trainee (4193 Views)

Apply Now: Sahara Group Graduate Engineering Programme 2018 / Apply Now: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Funke13916: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Hi how was your assessment yesterday, I did mine yesterday, or better still my number is 09051545126, please call me
Hopelin13:
Please I just got a mail from MGH group HR to take an assessment. Please can someone help me with area of concentration. It's urgent please
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Funke13916: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Hi bythesign please I want to speak to you concerning the MGH group please call me 09051545126 I'll be glad
Bythesign:
I got an email today for final Interview with MGH group MD, not the Bangladesh guy, anyone else?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Bythesign: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Funke13916:
Hi bythesign please I want to speak to you concerning the MGH group please call me 09051545126 I'll be glad
How can I help you
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Funke13916: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hi please after you wrote the exam how long did it take before you got your result
ALIDALHATU11:
And, all I know about the company based on research is that, you will be required to sign a three year contract with them and they have good salary package and other benefits, don't k now how much exactly, but based on review that's what I found out sha.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Funke13916: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
When you wrote the exam how long did it take before you got a feedback, can you please call me I have a lot of questions but I'll be brief and won't waste your time
Bythesign:

How can I help you
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2023
You have not received feedback yet? Just relax, they will notify you if you are successful. I took my own assessment on the 10th of Jan. and did the Focus group discussion interview on the 25th of Jan. That's like 15days apart. Although, some did theirs earlier than that.
Funke13916:
When you wrote the exam how long did it take before you got a feedback, can you please call me I have a lot of questions but I'll be brief and won't waste your time

1 Like

Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Funke13916: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Thank you
joemcb:
You have not received feedback yet? Just relax, they will notify you if you are successful. I took my own assessment on the 10th of Jan. and did the Focus group discussion interview on the 25th of Jan. That's like 15days apart. Although, some did theirs earlier than that.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Monique60: 5:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Has anyone gotten the offer letter for the management trainee role?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Gweneva: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=Hopelin13 how was the test
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Gweneva: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
pqute:
I just finished writing mine after submitting,it said result has been submitted and recorded but the timer kept counting .
so I panicked and had to refresh the page so the timer can stop counting but it didn't, instead it gave me a fresh page, the timer didn't stop counting till it got to zero and then it just wrote your result has not been recorded.
Please I'm i good to go or my result wasn't recorded?
..have you seen your result?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Adelola95: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Please what's the discussion group about. Mine is slated for tomorrow.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Funke13916: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hello please what was the focus group discussion like and about, please help us out, please call me on 09051545126
Funke13916:
Thank you
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Erudaite: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
@joemcb
Bythesign:
I got an email today for final Interview with MGH group MD, not the Bangladesh guy, anyone else?
@joemcb

please what was the focus group discussion like?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Dvnn: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2023
The focus group discussion
- they will give you a topic and tell everyone to contribute their thoughts with reasons
- for my group
She asked about our take on fuel subsidy, should it be taken out or not and to give reasons for your choice of answer
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Be78: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dvnn:
- they will give you a topic and tell everyone to contribute their thoughts with reasons
- for my group
She asked about our take on fuel subsidy, should it be taken out or not and to give reasons for your choice of answer

Thanks boss
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by RSMWeng: 3:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Bythesign:
Yeah I got an invite for the final interview too, when did you have your interview and how was it??
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Be78: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Please those that did the group discussion on the 27th feb... Has anyone been contacted for thr second stage interview
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Funke13916: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Hi how was your final interview, hope it went well what were you asked quote author=RSMWeng post=121326197]
Yeah I got an invite for the final interview too, when did you have your interview and how was it??[/quote]
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Be78: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is the HR really looking for

Lots of persons here have pass through the stages yet they weren't called

Please who has been picked
What did you do differently
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Chinny121: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Good morning.
I got an invite to another phase of the recruitment process (ie after FGD on Monday 27th February); it would hold today 3rd March by 11:40 am.

Please, what does it entail?
Who else got?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Chinny121: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Be78:
Please those that did the group discussion on the 27th feb... Has anyone been contacted for thr second stage interview

I got a mail from them yesterday's evening.
But it wasn't stated if it for interview.
🥺🙄
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Chinny121: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Dvnn:
- for my group

Have you done the interview stage?
How was it like?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Be78: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Chinny121:

I got a mail from them yesterday's evening.
But it wasn't stated if it for interview.
🥺🙄

The interview isn't that serious(tough) but most ppl here said after the process they got a rejection mail.
Basically no one really knows what HR is looking for

They gonna ask you
1 why applied for the role
2 to tell them about yourself

1 Like

Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Chinny121: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Be78:

The interview isn't that serious(tough) but most ppl here said after the process they got a rejection mail.

They gonna ask you

Thank you ❤️
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Chinny121: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Be78:

They gonna ask you

This was exactly what I was asked.
Though they also asked what I know about their company here in Nigeria and how I can help them achieve their goal if hired.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Be78: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chinny121:

This was exactly what I was asked.
Though they also asked what I know about their company here in Nigeria and how I can help them achieve their goal if hired.

I guess u lucky

U should be positive ... I wasn't asked to the talk about the company and no indication towards hiring
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Chinny121: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Be78:

I guess u lucky

U should be positive ... I wasn't asked to the talk about the company and no indication towards hiring

Yeah, she sounded pretty cool and impressed after I did the "tells us about yourself" and "why did you apply for the role" parts.

Though I didn't get to see her face (her video was off all through).

I am positive.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Chinny121: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chinny121:

Yeah, she sounded pretty cool and impressed after I did the "tells us about yourself" and "why did you apply for the role" parts.

Though I didn't get to see her face (her video was off all through).

I am positive.

She also asked if I had any questions for them.

I found out that they have 14 offices/branches in Nigeria and I can get to choose my location when employed.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Be78: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chinny121:

She also asked if I had any questions for them.

I found out that they have 14 offices/branches in Nigeria and I can get to choose my location when employed.
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Be78: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Happy sunday Fam❤️
As any got called for the third stage interview?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Chinny121: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Be78:
Happy sunday Fam❤️
As any got called for the third stage interview?

I don't think so.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Be78: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Chinny121:

I don't think so.
Omo its taking real time already, others was like 5days interval....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workplace Exploitation @ Starville Children School, Gwarimpa, Abuja / Ekiti Senior Citizens Get N5,000 Monthly Allowance / SAP Training Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.