Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party (1101 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by bender79: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
They never give us a chance and yet a few weeks to election we are stronger. I must give it to the obi campaign team because towards end of last year it looked like the movement had slowed down and some how it picked up again and became even stronger. Let us remain focussed it is a fight to finish and with God on our side we will defeat the enemies of Nigeria

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by oyin44: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Continue fooling urself. Lies and deceit pictures

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
bender79:
They never give us a chance and yet a few weeks to election we are stronger. I must give it to the obi campaign team because towards end of last year it looked like the movement had slowed down and some how it picked up again and became even stronger. Let us remain focussed it is a fight to finish and with God on our side we will defeat the enemies of Nigeria
Hehehe you are only stronger online especially Twitter and nairaland

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by AcuraZDX: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:

Where are you stronger?

13 Likes

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by AcuraZDX: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:
Continue fooling urself. Lies and deceit pictures

Town cry-er

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by oyin44: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Town cry-er

My brother continue fooling zombidiots

Dey play dey play
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:

Dey play dey play
stop insulting people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by AcuraZDX: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:

Dey play dey play

If I insult you back now, you will start tagging all the mods on this platform and start crying bully.

Don't dish out what you can't take. This is your last warning.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by oyin44: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop insulting people

Lies and deceit pictures. ..so you see nothing wrong in that. ..

Ok dey play dey play
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:

Lies and deceit pictures. ..so you see nothing wrong in that. ..

Ok dey play dey play
Obi was in Plateau today and the crowd was massive so where is the lies ?

Stop insulting people

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by oyin44: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
AcuraZDX:

If I insult you back now, you will start tagging all the mods on this platform and start crying bully.

Don't dish out what you can't take. This is your last warning.

grin grin grin you need a rest you are getting tired ...

I know it isn't easy to support a failure like obi
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by yarimo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Where are you stronger?
in reality especially INEC polling units

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by oyin44: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi was in Plateau today and the crowd was massive so where is the lies ?

Stop insulting people

Massive for where..that wasn't massive stop fooling urself

Was it a full capacity stadium. ..like tinubu in kano Lagos Niger ondo and atiku in Katsina and ogun state
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by Fira09(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:

Massive for where..that wasn't massive stop fooling urself

Was it a full capacity stadium. ..like tinubu in kano Lagos Niger ondo and atiku in Katsina and ogun state
Lad, get a job and don't be scruffy, crowd your broom party used meagre amount of money to gathered? Gathering of almajiris, wheel barrow pushers, street mechanics?

Since the last 8 years of APC presidency in Nigeria; what have you achieved, list any 10 major achievements with proof you have gained since then, I promise to transfer 100K to you bank account.

B***ard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by AcetylC: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Fira09:

Lad, get a job and don't be scruffy, crowd your broom party used meagre amount of money to gathered? Gathering of almajiris, wheel barrow pushers, street mechanics.

Since the last 8 years of APC presidency in Nigeria; what have you achieved, list any 10 major achievements with proof you have gained since then, I promise to send 100K to you bank account.

B***ard!
Lol. You've just sent him on an endless errand. While even people in the average class are feeling the heat of underachievement due to bad policies, some low lifes come online to celebrate their oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by AcuraZDX: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
in reality especially INEC polling units

February is near already

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by oyin44: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Fira09:

Lad, get a job and don't be scruffy, crowd your broom party used meagre amount of money to gathered? Gathering of almajiris, wheel barrow pushers, street mechanics?

Since the last 8 years of APC presidency in Nigeria; what have you achieved, list any 10 major achievements with proof you have gained since then, I promise to transfer 100K to you bank account.

B***ard!

I am not a nairaland user.very soon l will fizzle out..

Don't worry after the election we will leave nairaland for you people. .
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by clydecarson(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Fira09:

B***ard!

Dem no born the bast*rd well make e reply
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by Fira09(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
AcetylC:

Lol. You've just sent him on an endless errand. While even people in the average class are feeling the heat of underachievement due to bad policies, some low lifes come online to celebrate their oppressors.
I dey tell you!

These are same bunch of hypocrites who begs around yet demanding for more sufferings.

I just weak for their matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by oyin44: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
AcuraZDX:

As expected

You think you can insult and troll someone.

Typical nature of a fiddle.

Always throwing the punch first, once you respond, they start calling police.

Take some rest...good boy
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by AcuraZDX: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:

Take some rest...good boy

I'm glad you got the signal.

Next time misbehave. Mûmu
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by kingscare1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
bender79:

God Bless You Brother!
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:

We have our PVC
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by aariwa(m): 3:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Labor party is an euphemism that symbolizes greatness for Nigeria because labor and hardwork = success . The era of waiting on luck and laziness to share money is over. Labor party is the future of Nigeria
Re: Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party by BossGerald: 4:15am On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a nairaland user.very soon l will fizzle out..

Don't worry after the election we will leave nairaland for you people. .

You're only recruited for propaganda?...shame on you

(1) (Reply)

More Results From Akoko South West Here In Ondo State / PDP Will Be The Biggest Looser In This Election. / #NigeriaDecides: Peter Obi Wins Anambra In A Landslide Victory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.