Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men (57361 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide / BREAKING: Nollywood Actress,esther Nwachukwu Is Dead / Mojisola Adebanjo: Relationships Are Sweeter When Money Is Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cno6_Lbhlmo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Darkness!!!! You sleep with someone like this and then you start to ponder why your businesses are going down, then you start looking for solutions till you start hiking with slippers till you permanently become a beggar. A life without Christ is a life full of crises.
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by Skii(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2023
As stupid and as irrelevant as the opinion from this "actress/celebrity...whatever" is, I cannot but question the demand that gives rise to the supply in the first place.

Shout out to the silent, weak, morally devoid, morally corrupt and indisciplined men who covertly or overtly create this market in the first place.

But its a viscous cycle...to dabble into the downward spiral of unending reasons and excuses as to why this is so. From individual shortcomings, to inadequacies in parenting and upbringing, to decadence in society and ultimately government failure...gosh!
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by franchasng: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2023
But married men prefer young (18 to 25yrs) girls that have no tattoos and tacky piercings, they love clean young girls with clean spirit shocked
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by BigName101: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
Nigeria women are becoming something else

Now I see why my uncle after relocating to USA
Married a Zimbabwean woman

At first the whole family and my grandmother was angry but after some time we realised that he was excelling faster than we thought

It seems a reasonable man got nothing to benefit from a Nigeria woman...
Nigerian ladies are so daft, dumb and empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by OboOlora(f): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2023
thesicilian:
I hate when I successfully avoid these brainless, sex objects and their IQ reducing posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram only for some jobless folks to bring those same posts to Nairaland where I can't control the feeds.
Na the foolish m0ds and the unconcerned owner of the forum.
Nairaland is dead man!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by Elidrisy20: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Knacking, knacking that is all they know
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by Sammy5413(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you!
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by kudinkarfe: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2023
What tribe is she? Some tribes love sex to level that they lack control. While we are ashamed to talk about sex freely, it's normal to some tribes in Nigeria. They walk naked even to church and call it westernization, I call them uncultured people.
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by papae1(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2023
Typical O L O S H O
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by gaspology(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2023
God1000:
When they are handsome and rich, she must be a husband snatcher.

She should go marry and leave married men alone
Shut up there! ;DWhy you dey put sand for our garri? grin grin grin
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cno6_Lbhlmo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This one cannot marry again, lie lie... because, wetin girls go do her husband ehnnn.
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by vickydevoka(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by bbbb56: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2023
:Dolosho
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by bbbb56: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2023
bbbb56:
:olosho
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by Hamiltonii: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by Slimwhyt(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Who be this one?
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by yemi1504: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Olosho don drop quote o! Dey play!
Re: Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men by Chibokgame: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
But when we say " Married women are the sweetest now" they will start to say we are looking for the fastest way to our death.

I pray to God never to give me a Girlchild in my marriage........Girlchild is a future Disgrace.

Oga sir,
This one is not a very good prayer,
Think of what your wife will be praying for.
Suppose every other men pray your line of prayer, where will you get the girl / wife material to marry.
May God have mercy on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.