Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions (32192 Views)

We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / Wike Waives Fee, Approves Stadium For APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by adesharp2(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Wike should stop disgracing himself

Atiku has a higher chance of winning the election compared to Tinubu
Abi you and Atiku should stop deceiving yourselves!
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by adesharp2(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Curious345:
Wike is badass nigga .

He already knows pH is OBIDIFIED, YET HE WANTS ATIKU TO WASTE HIS MONEY HAHAHAHAH
I dey tell you.
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by olatuns2017: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Felabrity:
I don't know if you are aware but Atiku is more popular than Tinubu

Plus people actually want a change of government, nothing concerns them with G5 or 14 northern governors

Laughing in Spanish

ATiku has no place in Southern Nigeria

No sane person will vote another Fulani to rule after PMB

Pls forget ATiku
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Curious345: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Your lord and saviour obi is a pathological liar. A thief. Everything about him is fake. He turned labour party to a den of robbers.

Take it easy you clown
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Yankee101: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Atiku increase your security while in port harcourt
Wike is a desperate person
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Goodlady(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

You are not voting in Tinubu. Shettima is the deaf to president
Tinubu's not a foo l. Shettima ll is the vice. It's not a northern presidency. Meanwhile I v not told you it's Tinubu I ll vote. But definitely, cancel that your Atiku out
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by onuman: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
No amount of character assassination can stop the victory of Tinubu. I congraulate him in advance.

Character assassination?
Is Tinubu not an ex drug trafficking baron? Everyone knows he is.

Did Tinubu not forfeit $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government? He did.
So who in his/her right senses will hand Nigeria over to Tinubu, an ex drug trafficking baron?
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by PeterObi4LP: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
BAT is the incoming president

Incoming President of Bulaba town union.
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by highchief1: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kyase:

Wike no get chill ooo grin
Na by force?
laugh wan kill me here which one is even if heaven falls we will be happy it fell during our time
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by chukel(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Atiku should thread with caution. They should sweep that stadium of all explosives, otomokpo and anything capable of killing Atiku. I don't trust wike. His only chance of contesting for presidency is by eliminating Atiku.
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Kyase(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
highchief1:
laugh wan kill me here which one is even if heaven falls we will be happy it fell during our time
wike eh grin
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Mrmb: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/atikus-campaign-rally-in-rivers-wike-waives-exec-order-21-grants-free-use-of-stadium/

He wants to humiliate atiku, so that his campaign will look like the usual naming ceremonies obi has been conducting... Woke the badguy grin grin grin
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Mrmb: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/atikus-campaign-rally-in-rivers-wike-waives-exec-order-21-grants-free-use-of-stadium/

He wants to humiliate atiku, so that his campaign will look like the usual naming ceremonies obi has been conducting... Wike the badguy grin grin grin
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Felabrity: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Qatar2022:

You're worse than idiot, Atiku make Obasanjo and goodluck to beg him now it's his turn and you are here blabbing nonsense. Slave
your father that did not raise your properly is the idîot
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Qatar2022: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Felabrity:
your father that did not raise your properly is the idîot
You just show how you were raised
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by shugamummy: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Answer this simple question. Will Atiku win in your state?

Felabrity:

Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by DanielPop(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Which Atiku?
Felabrity:

Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by brain54(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
I wonder the kind of president wike would have been…

Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by maxzzo1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by duro4chang(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Incoming President of Bulaba town union.
Are you pained? Tinubu is the next president aswear
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by duro4chang(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
onuman:

Character assassination?
Is Tinubu not an ex drug trafficking baron? Everyone knows he is.

Did Tinubu not forfeit $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government? He did.
So who in his/her right senses will hand Nigeria over to Tinubu, an ex drug trafficking baron?
E pain you? Tinubu is the next president
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by duro4chang(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Curious345:

Take it easy you clown
Na you go go down no be me . Forward ever. Backward never.
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by DLuciano: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
God1000:
Wike is such an unstable person
What do you mean by unstoppable, him be God?
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by DLuciano: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by duro4chang(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
DLuciano:
keep deceiving yourself!
You and Obi will wail next month. Failure is smiling at you.
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by DLuciano: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
You and Obi will wail next month. Failure is smiling at you.
I just dey sorry for you hungry man!
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by onuman: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain me that Tinubu was a former drug trafficking baron.
E go pain you more if Tinubu ever becomes president of Nigeria when business partners of Nigeria abandon Nigeria because it has an ex drug trafficking baron as president.
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by rolams(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
At this age, Wike is still talking foolishly!
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by duro4chang(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
onuman:

E pain me that Tinubu was a former drug trafficking baron.
E go pain you more if Tinubu ever becomes president of Nigeria when business partners of Nigeria abandon Nigeria because it has an ex drug trafficking baron as president.
Make we laff here kikikikiki. Obi will lose
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by duro4chang(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
DLuciano:
I just dey sorry for you hungry man!
May God bless BAT is the incoming president. I like Tinubu
Re: Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Tinubu's not a foo l. Shettima ll is the vice. It's not a northern presidency. Meanwhile I v not told you it's Tinubu I ll vote. But definitely, cancel that your Atiku out

Okay. Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / Buhari Approves Governing Boards For NPA And NIMASA / Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.