Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection (7797 Views)

No One Is Created Without Potentials, Oyebanji Declares At International PWD Day / Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by AngelGabbyShara(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
*GOVERNOR OYEBANJI DECLARES TUESDAY HOLIDAY FOR PVC COLLECTION*

The Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Biodun Oyebanji, has declared Tuesday, January 24, 2023 a work- free day in the State.

This is to enable eligible voters collect their Permanent Voters Cards ( PVC) at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)'s designated centres.

The Governor urges all eligible voters to take advantage of the holiday and collect their PVC which is their licence to participate in the forth coming general election.

*Yinka Oyebode*
Special Adviser ( Media) to the Governor.
20- 01- 2023
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iFzLe7aqGMdiBWh8CEUi5p2JsRtyKYnoXKCsyvY55At2JvWEPprrAJ86R8hiQifgl&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Hendrixky: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Grab your pvc

May sick old men never rule us again

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by dynicks(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obidients right now!!....

Ancestors and serial crooks must be sent packing!!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by seeker121(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by marlow1962(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Cool.

Don’t use cus of peanuts and sell ur RIGHT.
Even if you do, ask yourself “ how long will that peanut last”.

Vote wisely.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Kingsmeal: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Fear is real.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Femich18(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok. When will Lagos State Government follow suit?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by shiki(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
cheesy Sanwo Olu do the needful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Wrakeim: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have nothing to say.
Good development!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lagosians If you make a mistake and vote for Tinubu then you will collect

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Bacteriologist(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
When will there disenfranchisement of voters by INEC be addressed?

First they discouraged new voters by refusing to extend the registration deadline. Now there are reports that many people who registered online or applied for replacement of cards on the INEC website were not given their cards as they were not processed.

I hope INEC is not compromised.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by ableguy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin
Stop betting on football, bet on boxing instead so that if you loose you're sure the person that made you loose would have received serious beatings.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Emmychem(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
I was born and brought up in the comment section. The energy I dey use read comment, if I apply am for my life, I go don dey useful

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Chetas81(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
IN interest of who but is for the political tugs
Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Chetas81(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
THANKS
Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Skyehigher1: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good
Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Vischy: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yes ooo, Peter Obi will win Plateau state✅

Northern Christians are fully Obidient!!!

Peter Obi will get more than 25% share of northern votes 💪

Tomorrow 21st January, 2023 we shutdown Southern Kaduna😁

Already, Southern Kaduna votes are in the bag 💯

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by LegacyB: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
The guy from Ogun state. The accidental governor will wait and delay on this as usual. It’s just like Ogun state is on auto pilot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Eriokanmi: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
It appears apc are scared in the SW. I heard Hamzat the lagos Deputy Governor say he's worried today during the rally organised by lagos LAWMA. He said people aren't coming out to pick their pvcs in lagos. It's same scenarios in other states governed by the apc in the SW. Any reason for this?

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by LaIabobo: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Femich18:

Lagos already declared for its workers

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by mannobi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Asiwaju is winning. Thanks to the governor of ekiti.
In Ekiti there is only one party existing. From ekiti east to ikole to oye, to ido-osi, to ilejemeje to moba to ijero to ekiti west to ekiti south west to ikere, ado, emure to irepodun local governments. The only known party is APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by YeeboMuslim: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
BATIFIED
Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by YeeboMuslim: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Femich18:
Are you living in a cave ?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by tydi(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Emmychem:
I was born and brought up in the comment section. The energy I dey use read comment, if I apply am for my life, I go don dey useful

Don't bring those uniform boring Facebook posts here .
Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by NewNg1: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
South Eastern politicians will never do anything to help their people get their PVCs and with ease.

I wonder the kind of breed of politicians exist in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by SaiOba: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oyebanji44 shocked
Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Kagd10: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
dynicks:
Obidients right now!!....

Ancestors and serial crooks must be sent packing!!

Ancestors and serial crooks is Peter Obi who ruled you in your region and was also a part of federal administration (Gej federal administration to be precise). He Failed in both roles. Obi was even the master planner behind Madueke's looting at the federal, as confessed by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by Kagd10: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:

Na your OSU head go collect first. You would tell me if Tinubu ruled you or your papa in your OSU land. It was Peter Obi who ruled you in your OSU land and was a failure and was also a part of federal administration and was a failure there too. Not Tinubu who had never been in any federal administration or ruled your papa.

Meanwhile, I just dey look at that Useless Obj who's always against Yoruba's best finest leaders. He was against Abiola. Against Falae. Now Against Tinubu. If the useless Obj doesn't take time, he will be stoned. Useless man who did nothing (Not even a road) in his state throughout the 8 years he ruled. Yeye dey smell.

SaiOba:
Dem no born 30 of ya generation well to do the bolded.. Boya you think say OBJ na ya papa mate..
Infact, you n ya entire family should go try n see.. if dem no clean ya generation up make you no say no be OBJ you stone..

Ya yeye truly dey smell.

Omo-ase jatijati.. Nothing wey person no go see for NL.
Mtcheew!

You dey mad! OSU eediot wan talk too.

Tell the uselesss OBJ to point to what he did in his state in his 8 years as a President? Even one road he didn't do. He had better take time. Yeye dey smell. Despite waging war against Tinubu while Tinubu was a governor, he should be ashamed of himself because the Tinubu he waged war against did a lot as a governor than him as a president who had a free role as President yet stole Billions of money meant for electricity which is still affecting Nigeria today. (He and Atiku stole Billions of money meant for electricity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection by SaiOba: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dem no born 30 of ya generation well to do the bolded.. Boya you think say OBJ na ya papa mate..
Infact, you n ya entire family should go try n see.. if dem no clean ya generation up make you no say no be OBJ you stone..

Ya yeye truly dey smell.

Omo-ase jatijati.. Nothing wey person no go see for NL.
Mtcheew!
Kagd10:

Na your OSU head go collect first. You would tell me if Tinubu rule you or your papa in your OSU land. It was Peter Obi who ruled you in your OSU land and was a failure and was also a part of federal administration. Not Tinubu who had never been in any federal administration.

Meanwhile, I just dey look at that Useless Obj who's always against Yoruba finest leaders. He was against Abiola. Against Falae. Now Against Tinubu. If the useless Obj doesn't take time, he will be stoned Useless man who did nothing (Not even a road) in his state throughout the 8 years he ruled. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu / Boko Haram Landmines Kill 5 In Yobe , 9 Injured / Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.