Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found (36731 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Teeroyzimma: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Juanmike:
If na Ogun they see am na for bag dem go use dey pack am.
If na Lagos state na only bones go remain

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Mrkumareze(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
meobizy:
I hate when they hide information from the public.

Do you expect them to tell you she went out with a man who's abusing her? When they hide such info, it's obvious she was with a man.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by obrian888: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Creamypie:
U announced her missing in public, but when found, failed to disclose how and where she was traced to. Mind u she get breast. I rest my case.

yes breast, that is very important to know where she went and who she has been with.

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Burgerlomo: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank God. Congratulations cool
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Praktikals(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
tonye33:
Miss Chisom Ezeonyiwara who was last seen at Eneka road Rukpoku in Rivers State by past 6pm on the 18th of January, 2023 have been found and reunited with her family.

Al thanks to everyone who in one way or the other contributed to her rescue. Informations to her whereabout is been kept private at the moment.
Oluwa seun
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by deelobe: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Revolution2022:
She go collect the magic stick from her uncle.
It is obvious you are one of those using Opera free data.

Imagine the worms coming from ya mouth. Pervert, idiotic, six inches ifnoramus

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by MrVicar(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by obrian888: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
this girl 9yrs - 10? this can't be true, i have a two daughters of 11 - 12 in April and 9 - 10 in Feb, so this cannot be, i am not trying to be a pervert here, try and zoom the picture where she is standing with the jeans jacket, look at her face and what is inside her chest in between the jacket you will decide for yourself. there is no point lying wit her age to gain sympathy from the public, if she will be seen she will be seen and thank God she has been found alive in good health. just like the 10 year old girl from the Chrisland school, that girl can never be 10, if she is ten, then the government and parents need to do over time on our kids in this present time.
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by deelobe: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Creamypie:
U announced her missing in public, but when found, failed to disclose how and where she was traced to. Mind u she get breast. I rest my case.

Nairaland used to be a place where the brains of this nation gathered. It is gradually being replaced with empty brains.

What has growing breast got to do with this matter. For them not to want to release information, any normal thinking persons of which you are not one will know her life is still in danger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by DanielPat01: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Holybaddo:
Guess what

If somepeople see her going to school they will
Bring Her home grin
Thinking she's still lost grin angry

You can now use real emojis. ๐Ÿ˜œ Stop using this overdue outdated shit. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by DanAugust2021: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
meobizy:
I hate when they hide information from the public.
I tell you.
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by jibrilELsudan: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
IT'S VERY OBVIOUS SHE RAN AWAY FROM HOME

WON'T BE SURPRISED THAT SHE WENT TO FVCK

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Essien45: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
kestolove95:
Una never tell us wia dix 9 yrs with breast go...

See pedophile dey ask?
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Essien45: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
obrian888:
this girl 9yrs - 10? this can't be true, i have a two daughters of 11 - 12 in April and 9 - 10 in Feb, so this cannot be, i am not trying to be a pervert here, try and zoom the picture where she is standing with the jeans jacket, look at her face and what is inside her chest in between the jacket you will decide for yourself. there is no point lying wit her age to gain sympathy from the public, if she will be seen she will be seen and thank God she has been found alive in good health. just like the 10 year old girl from the Chrisland school, that girl can never be 10, if she is ten, then the government and parents need to do over time on our kids in this present time.

I have of daughter of 11 years also and she looks like a 18 year old lady. Children of nowadays grow faster than their she mind you.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Creamypie(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
deelobe:

Nairaland used to be a place where the brains of this nation gathered. It is gradually being replaced with empty brains.

What has growing breast got to do with this matter. For them not to want to release information, any normal thinking persons of which you are not one will know her life is still in danger.
go and sit down. Realists or idealists like myself face situations thoroughly and without pretense/nothing to hide. D fool saying am not among normal persons for inquiring whereabout of a missing person. Was she rescued in d clouds?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Beey(f): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stargangz:
You call this grown up lady 9yr old? This kind girl cant be in my custody make I no knack am.
Paedophile!!!
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by purples25(f): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
obrian888:

What you're saying is that it is unnatural for a nine year old girl to grow in that way, and that, her growing that way is abnormal. You know, all children can't grow like your child. My little brother had a classmate in jss 1, kid was already as tall as the doorframe.

Please don't unknowingly lend support to those guys who see any minor with breasts as grown. Some are even quite fat with breasts at that stage, will the breasts then be pushed in? Or those abroad with big statures, aren't they human beings too? Aren't they normal kids as well?

Also, a child exposed to wrong influences can become experienced at sex at a young age.The ones recruited for sex trade or even born as sex slaves, sold to traffickers, they are taught and learn early, which is so wrong, but I'm trying to tell you that there is a possibility for a young girl to be that knowledgeable of sexual matters that don't concern her. That she knows doesn't mean she's older ( referring to Chrisland girl).

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Centurion101: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
kestolove95:
Seun,you let pedophiles and disturbed people on this platform in the name of getting more users, why is this useless creature allowed on this forum. Someone that sexualizes a child
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Centurion101: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
kestolove95:
E no go better for you and the other 38 pedophiles that liked this comment
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by TheOgaBoss: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
DanielPat01:

You can now use real emojis. ๐Ÿ˜œ Stop using this overdue outdated shit. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž
how?
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Oceanjagaban: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
She was with Gbola Tinubu okk no wam
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Scarcity234: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
ItsTutsi:
E no go pass Ibo people
F*ol
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Essien45:

Na your kidnap case go be the next!!!

shame in u sir for sopotin a 10year olosho...you are a PETERFILE!!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by depure(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
tonye33:

What do you expect from kids with low or no parental training undecided
I blame seun management for that
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Lol, get your mind out of the gutter.

^^^^ another peterfile sopotin 10 year old olosho midget...u people shod be arrested shame on u angry
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Essien45:

See senseless comment sha! E be like say an animal born you?

Wow...^^^^ another PETERFILE identify..so u also happy to see 10 year old olosho midget selling sexxxc in hiding...corrล™rrect?..u can't try that ssshit here in London..shame on u people (no oofencsse) angry
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Ronjule: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Glory to God
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Jungleluv5: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
tonye33:
Miss Chisom Ezeonyiwara who was last seen at Eneka road Rukpoku in Rivers State by past 6pm on the 18th of January, 2023 have been found and reunited with her family.

Al thanks to everyone who in one way or the other contributed to her rescue. Informations to her whereabout is been kept private at the moment.
Please give us full details how she was found because I don't trust our girls of this generation
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Ogunleti01: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stargangz:
You call this grown up lady 9yr old? This kind girl cant be in my custody make I no knack am.
Haba dallaha! fear God small broz
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by CheapHomes1: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
tonye33:

How can this girl be 9years +? What type of lie is this?
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Prettygirl200(f): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank God she was found, next please ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Eaglesence: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
tonye33:

What do you expect from kids with low or no parental training undecided

Who wan know where shes being kept, them for tell us wetin really happen/how e take happen. To help people learn angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students Torture Laptop Thief In ABU Zaria (Graphic Photos) / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robberyโ€ฆ It Involves Sexy Ladies! / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me โ€“16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.