Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu (39262 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Anita Joseph Pole Dance With Dbanj At His 39th Birthday Party / Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:32am On Jan 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmUqlm7aAh8

Actress Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly At A Club

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkNpuWKWi8/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Jozilinn: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2023
🥱🥱🥱Awon role models and motivational speakers, anyways let them have their fun🤐.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Ikaeniyan0: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dem dey chop life
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Mamaafrik1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
...Obi and his campaign team need to note these few points to in connection to 2023
**try as much as possible to get Prof akintoye and igboho to your side to get yoruba lower class vote and Core Middle Belt leaders like T.Y danjuma.(they occupy 60% of the voters)
**use long range radio and t.v advert in the north and sounth(let regional party reps. and enlightened Islamic scholars anchor this in native laguages).
**Labour Party logo should be highly preached as many don't recognise it yet(the informal means should be used to describe it tò our informal masses,this is to avoid void or.
**Try talk to Ipob members to stop violence in East ,this will let people know you can control your inner house and you aren't an hypocrites.
**Try get the 5 Governors to your side so as to use their southern structure the vp needs to do morr in the North.
**You see that cancelled rallylike musical concert involving wizkid,tiwA,Seun Kuti, burna boy in Abuja,they will have positive effect if we'll managed,similar event should be arranged in Kano and the 5ks states in the north(many Northerners still don't atiku nor Tinubu)

**Lastly there MUST be a strong voice from the Niger Delta promising Fed government "BACK TO THE CREEK" IF ELECTION IS RIGGED(this must be backed with visible action).This is what can prevent them from doing full fledge rigging.
I hope these could be utilised very well.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by njikoka(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023

22 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Kiwibbyfrill: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Who videoed them is the problem

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Dagger111(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Awon Olosho. Any man wey carry one of this expired wh®res will surely regret it within 3months of their union. cheesy

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by naijainstinct: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Oh Nairaland......

How does this piece of information edify our minds, increase our learning or alleviate our ignorance?

Anyways, the full video please. I didn't see Yvonne's behind properly.

13 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Starz825(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Minding one's business....is the way to inner peace these days grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Sukovick(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
All this folks are olosho I swear grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by BrickDevo: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
News

Looking to renovate your new building interior
Hit me up, check my portfolio below via the link in my signature.
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by iCauseTrouble: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
sad
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Ehins22(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
sad
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by motionarena: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Haters will come here to pour their frustrations because of their broke and boring life

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by EKONGKING: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
So rosy mereur has tongue piercing.

Has she not retired from olds oldest profession?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by FlawlessKarl: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
shocked

Gatherings of wide smelly pussssy oloshos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Isabi4lov: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Abeg me sef wan rock cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Yankee101: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Getting old and irresponsible is difficult to watch

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by specialmati(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin mother earth should just help the men of this generation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by lifenajeje(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ngozi that year for I need to know ..

If to say i know say na like this u go be for future I for no cry that time wey ur uncle won ...if u remember the episode complete my post
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Elidrisy20: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na their profession

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by mekusmanuel(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na person mothers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by 007Marvel(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
This plastic Moyo Lawal undecided of all Nigerian female olosho, I no just fancy her at all. Too plastic and ugly upon all the heavy makeup. I don't even know what people see in all this plastic olosho's. I like them big but only when it's natural and even if u won plastic no carry am for head! See Tonto her plastic dey very reasonable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Allisgud: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lesbis

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Danthemariner: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Na their profession
😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Killerbag36: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
motionarena:
Haters will come here to poor their frustrations because of their broke and boring life

Who de hate olosho

8 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by AmazingELixir: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by SoftP(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
W
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by ayenale1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Internet don't lie....see future inlaws and grandmothers...I pity their children...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by OBTOREPA(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmUqlm7aAh8

Actress Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly At A Club

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkNpuWKWi8/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=

Tinubu supporters, see them.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by xristos(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
ok
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by ableguy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin
But it's normal, naturally one won't expect otherwise from the likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident / Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.