Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party (2411 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogYeLfY0WtM

Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnnYBFOIapl/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=

Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2023
More

Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by Urheadmaster(m): 1:58am On Jan 21, 2023
What happened if the person didn't pay after winning tongue
Sureman100:
Good morning ladies and gentleman men

I wish you all a happy weekend with your friends and families.

I am here to share Sport betting sure games for payment after winning.

I have a good and well trusted source that provides me sure 2 odds daily, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it haven’t fails me before and the winning are still counting and going on.
This is why i have decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money.

Contact me on WhatsApp
081 6  189 0206

And begin the count of winning… good luck
Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by floss(m): 2:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by meobizy(f): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2023
They had a one-night stand and all of a sudden she's his ex?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by traihit: 3:11am On Jan 21, 2023
meobizy:
They had a one-night stand and all of a sudden she's his ex?

She's either his ex or his farm tool.....

By the way, why do ladies get obsessed over the statement "I'm not a sex object" yet, a lot of them openly tell the world they're all about sex?

Sincerely, it's painful considering the number of women who have working brains they use to make money rather than these body-sellers.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by BeanX(m): 6:03am On Jan 21, 2023
This LovePeddler can't be 23, I don't believe it

The third picture, that girl boobs done fall flat finish 😄😄😄

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by SodiumValproate: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2023
They never dated.

She was his hoe for a short time.

A very short time.
Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by Jakumo(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2023
BeanX:
This LovePeddler can't be 23, I don't believe it

The third picture, that girl boobs done fall flat finish cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is so sad to see old women who are deluded enough to imagine anybody wants to see their nasty droopy udders dangling down to their waistlines on top of wobbly out-of-shape old mama bodies. Yuk. How old is this woman? Sixty?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by Mercury12(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2023
There is "Office of the first lady"

This one is Office of Davido Exes

Re: Davido's Ex Ama Twerking Half Naked As She Celebrates At Her 23rd Birthday Party by BeanX(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Jakumo:

It is so sad to see old women who are deluded enough to imagine anybody wants to see their nasty droopy udders dangling down to their waistlines on top of wobbly out-of-shape old mama bodies. Yuk. How old is this woman? Sixty?
😄😄

(1) (Reply)

“na So Lesbian Dy Start”– Fans React As The Video Of Bbnaija’s Angel Locking Lip / A Russian Girl Has Emerged 2008 Miss World / I Go Dye Is Now A Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.