Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I'm now officially out of ASMILA and I'll tell You Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm now officially out of ASMILA and I'll tell You Why (257 Views)

Few Years Ago, I Cried While Listening To P.Square's Song, & I'll Tell You Why / Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm now officially out of ASMILA and I'll tell You Why by constancefriday(m): 5:45am On Jan 21, 2023
Apostle Constance C. Friday parts ways with ASMILA & Co.
He now officially operates independently.
According to him (while addressing the general public yesterday), the inconveniences of working with the so called dumb ASMILA crew and all their gangs were way much much more than all the benefits they initially presented in the first instance to lure me into joining them.
In fact in life, it's best to do whatever you can do independently independently, too many cooks ruin the meal.
I have the best recipes for what I do and I don't want any set of individuals to always come and mess my game up all in the name of the group nonsense.
Being part of a crummy or dumb group like ASMILA can slow down your strategic speed!
I know that teamwork makes the dream work but not when you're in the wrong team or with the wrong group.
I'm officially out of ASMILA, pls cease to regard me as a part of anything connected to them in your minds.
Thanks!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani.
( Bishop/Lead Pastor of RLGC).

Q: What will it profit a smart guy to be a part of a dumb group that makes him look dumb??

A: Nothing, leave that dumb group!
Re: I'm now officially out of ASMILA and I'll tell You Why by constancefriday(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2023
constancefriday:
Apostle Constance C. Friday parts ways with ASMILA & Co.
He now officially operates independently.
According to him (while addressing the general public yesterday), the inconveniences of working with the so called dumb ASMILA crew and all their gangs were way much much more than all the benefits they initially presented in the first instance to lure me into joining them.
In fact in life, it's best to do whatever you can do independently independently, too many cooks ruin the meal.
I have the best recipes for what I do and I don't want any set of individuals to always come and mess my game up all in the name of the group nonsense.
Being part of a crummy or dumb group like ASMILA can slow down your strategic speed!
I know that teamwork makes the dream work but not when you're in the wrong team or with the wrong group.
I'm officially out of ASMILA, pls cease to regard me as a part of anything connected to them in your minds.
Thanks!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani.
( Bishop/Lead Pastor of RLGC).

Q: What will it profit a smart guy to be a part of a dumb group that makes him look dumb??

A: Nothing, leave that dumb group!

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Vs Pique:the True Reason Behind Their Messy Break Up / Kanaga Jnr & Blue Aiva Wins Head Of House | Big Brother Titans Ziyakhala Wahala / Nobody Enjoy This Jan. Pass My Prof - Fan Tells Uk-based Forex Trader, FX Prof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.