Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Fact, Good Person - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fact, Good Person (280 Views)

Transworld The Fact As It Is / Fact About Apricots / #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact, Good Person by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Facts About Real Estate 

Rapid and consistent growth in Nigeria

Real estate gives you business foresight. Imagine the population of Nigeria presently and it keeps growing every day with people needing and looking for a place to live. We are beginning to see it play out now with the number of people that keep asking for a place to rent.

What will likely happen in the next ten years? Your guess is as good as mine. This makes it obvious that real estate is at the top of the best investment you can do in Nigeria, especially in Lagos.

1 Share

Re: Fact, Good Person by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
"Being a good person doesn’t depend on your religion, your race or your skin color, or your culture.

It depends on how good is your heart and how good you treat others."

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

Re: Fact, Good Person by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
What You Need To Know About Benue & Igbo People, Relationship, Career With C - Tech

I met c tech on a forum and we decided to do a session on the podcast when he discusses benue there are some rumors and clarity to correcting that impression of Benue and Igbo.

There were some juicy stories that you can also know in the podcast so get to know our Guest and what he does ⬇️

My name is Chuma Emmanuel Okoye.
I'm a Thespian, Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer, and Real Estate Consultant.

I'm also the C.E.O (C-TECH GLOBAL ENTERPRISE) dealer in data subscription, Cable TV subscription, and Electricity bill payment.

Listen On Spotify ⬇️

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1E7aCeJABeRzBRNQXGJdWF?si=4Obe-u8fQkyKhM5HJML2fg

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Podcast

1 Share

Re: Fact, Good Person by SodiumValproate: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
What You Need To Know About Benue & Igbo People, Relationship, Career With C - Tech

I met c tech on a forum and we decided to do a session on the podcast when he discusses benue there are some rumors and clarity to correcting that impression of Benue and Igbo.

There were some juicy stories that you can also know in the podcast so get to know our Guest and what he does ⬇️

My name is Chuma Emmanuel Okoye.
I'm a Thespian, Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer, and Real Estate Consultant.

I'm also the C.E.O (C-TECH GLOBAL ENTERPRISE) dealer in data subscription, Cable TV subscription, and Electricity bill payment.

Listen On Spotify ⬇️

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1E7aCeJABeRzBRNQXGJdWF?si=4Obe-u8fQkyKhM5HJML2fg

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Podcast

Benue people can drink beer like fish and fvck like no tomorrow.

I salute them.🙌🙌🙌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact, Good Person by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2023
Lols
SodiumValproate:

Benue people can drink beer like fish and fvck like no tomorrow.

I salute them.🙌🙌🙌

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals That She Had An Affair With Apostle Suleman / SECRET CULT ABOUT TO KILL THIS MAN,LAGOSIANS&ABEOKUTA WATCH THIS VIDEO / Aca, Nya Etok: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.