Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? (858 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Greeting to all of U.
My Father Marry To Woman Which Are My Mother nd the Step Wife. But My Mother Is The First Wife. In Fact My Gave Birth To All Her Children B4 My Dad marry Another Woman. My Mother Is The Bread Winner Of The Family, during xmas will Buy xmas Clothes To All The Children including My Step Mom children. So My Mom died last Year nd The Step Wife Promise during My Mom's burial dat She Will take Care Of Her Children and Never To harm dem which Every One praised Her For dat statement. The Next Two Month After My Mom dead This Woman Turn My youngers One To Slave, so The Information Reached Me at Nasarwa state i called her she refused to pick i travelled to my home town and supplicated her nt to harm or stress dem she agreed wit me. bt nw another information reached me dat she has enable my father to chased my younger sister frm the house. the thing dats paining me is dat, y is it dat she cant call me to report to me if my youngers one provoke her? she enjoy causing problem btwn dem an my father
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by everythinggirly(f): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Some step mother's just value wickedness, nothing more. Instead of killing her, take your siblings away from there, stay far away from her, God will surely provide for you and your siblings.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2023
You think you'd find peace if you kill her?

Just hustle hard, smart and legit. I'd believe you'd be able to take care of your sisters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by yemmit90: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Why would you have a thought of killing human being, you are a potential murderer.

Tell your sister to obey her command at home or simply take them out of that place. It is common among Yong children of late co-wife to disrespect their step mums. Find the root cause of this problem and settle the matter.
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by RedChiefPriest: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Why will you think killing will solve your problem?
Talk to your father instead of talking to her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by JASONjnr(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2023
everythinggirly:
Some step mother's just value wickedness, nothing more. Instead of killing her, take your siblings away from there, stay far away from her, God will surely provide for you and your siblings.

This is generally a woman's thing...To gate other people's kids and turning their husband's or boyfriends to hating people they usually dislike.

Op, killing anyone is going to be in you.

So rather take your siblings to stay with you while you foot their responsibilities.

She is not going to report your siblings to you while your father is there with her.

Work on taking them away from the house. For their safety as you wouldn't know what her intentions might be...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2023
everythinggirly:
Am Greatful sir but the House Belong To My Late mother
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is generally a woman's thing...To gate other people's kids and turning their husband's or boyfriends to hating people they usually dislike.

Op, killing anyone is going to be in you.

So rather take your siblings to stay with you while you foot their responsibilities.

She is not going to report your siblings to you while your father is there with her.

Work on taking them away from the house. For their safety as you wouldn't know what her intentions might be...
I Felt To Take Them From There But the House Belong To My Late Mother, you Will Not Understand How Am Feeling
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Why will you think killing will solve your problem?
Talk to your father instead of talking to her.
Ok Sir Thank You
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Ahmed0336:
You think you'd find peace if you kill her?

Just hustle hard, smart and legit. I'd believe you'd be able to take care of your sisters.
Thank You Sir
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by JASONjnr(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2023
KeyEndurance:

I Felt To Take Them From There But the House Belong To My Late Mother, you Will Not Understand How Am Feeling

Is the house going to run away?

If there's anything you're feeling, their safety should top your concern about them.

Get them to a safe place and have them be comfortable for while. Sponsor them to schools or handiwork and then grown them to be independent.
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2023
yemmit90:
Why would you have a thought of killing human being, you are a potential murderer.

Tell your sister to obey her command at home or simply take them ot of that place. It is common among Yong children of late co-wife to disrespect their step mums. Find the root cause of this problem and settle the matter.

The House Belong To My Late Mother I Cant take Them From There So That Another woman With Her Children Will Take Over
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by yemmit90: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2023
KeyEndurance:

The House Belong To My Late Mother I Cant take Them From There So That Another woman With Her Children Will Take Over

In that case, you don't have issue with her but your dad. Talk to him, and hear his side of the story.

I will be realistic with you, the only option aside taking your subbings out of that house is to make peace with that woman and your dad. She promise to take them as her children, so allow her to train them the way it seem best to her. They will learn from experience and become better women in the future. The only time you should listen to them is when you confirm she stop them from attending school or stop feeding them. I am not judging your sisters but there must be something they are doing that made your dad obeyed her and sent her out.
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by xperiencelove(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2023
So what came to your mind to solve the issues is to kill her? You are wicked than that your step mother.
Speak to your dad about it and if she didn't change, your siblings must find a way to live with her. If you are financially buoyant, you can take charge of your siblings feeding as this will reduce their suffering in that house to the minimum.
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Since the house belongs to your late mother (my condolences), then device a plan to get the wicked woman out of there. She should not have this much audacity in a home that's not hers. I hope she had no hands in your mom's passing. I'm sure Nigerian authorities didn't conduct any investigation to rule out homicide, smh.

As for your Father, he must be a very useless Father allowing the woman to mistreat and then throw his children out.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by backnbeta(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Am Greatful sir but the House Belong To My Late mother
Did your mother leave any wills or last testament regarding her properties? Can you legally claim that the house belongs to your mother with supporting documents? Does your father acknowledge the fact that the house belongs to your mother? If you answer yes to at least two of the questions, you can call your step mum's bluff...otherwise, your younger ones will have to abide by her rules while you all hussle harder in order to be independent

1 Like

Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
yemmit90:

In that case, you don't have issue with her but your dad. Talk to him, and hear his side of the story.

I will be realistic with you, the only option aside taking your subbings out of that house is to make peace with that woman and your dad. She promise to take them as her children, so allow her to train them the way it seem best to her. They will learn from experience and become better women in the future. The only time you should listen to them is when you confirm she stop them from attending school or stop feeding them. I am not judging your sisters but there must be something they are doing that made your dad obeyed her and sent her out.
Yes What My sister Told Her Was That The House is For Her Mother so Let The Woman Calm Down With Her bad Attitude In Our House
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Since the house belongs to your late mother (my condolences), then device a plan to get the wicked woman out of there. She should not have this much audacity in a home that's not hers. I hope she had no hands in your mom's passing. I'm sure Nigerian authorities didn't conduct any investigation to rule out homicide, smh.

As for your Father, he must be very useless for allowing the woman to mistreat and then throw his children out.
You Had Said Well, the Woman Hand must be In Death Of My Mother, and Thats Why I Want To eliminate Her Before She Kill my Siblings for Me
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by jahsharon: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Greeting to all of U.
My Father Marry To Woman Which Are My Mother nd the Step Wife. But My Mother Is The First Wife. In Fact My Gave Birth To All Her Children B4 My Dad marry Another Woman. My Mother Is The Bread Winner Of The Family, during xmas will Buy xmas Clothes To All The Children including My Step Mom children. So My Mom died last Year nd The Step Wife Promise during My Mom's burial dat She Will take Care Of Her Children and Never To harm dem which Every One praised Her For dat statement. The Next Two Month After My Mom dead This Woman Turn My youngers One To Slave, so The Information Reached Me at Nasarwa state i called her she refused to pick i travelled to my home town and supplicated her nt to harm or stress dem she agreed wit me. bt nw another information reached me dat she has enable my father to chased my younger sister frm the house. the thing dats paining me is dat, y is it dat she cant call me to report to me if my youngers one provoke her? she enjoy causing problem btwn dem an my father

I can help you get hired assassins. They are many of them in IPOB, ESN, UGM. Also, when you are eventually jailed for murder, I can help you rent people who will be visiting you in jail monthly before you are executed with your bad meaningless English
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
And for the fact ya father choose her over his children show how stupid and bastard he is(no offence, three truth is bitter), i can bet he ain't a father figure.

Can't you nurse the girl?
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by frozen70(f): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Greeting to all of U.

Your mum died due to over labour and stress of carrying and caring for the whole family

Your step mum is not ready to fit into the vacuum your mum created and she doesn't even wish your siblings well

Your father have no say of his own ever since he married your step mum and he is loyal to her than the rest of you all

You expected your step mum to report issues to you especially on your siblings, look, you mean nothing to her and is best for you to be watching her from distance because the next person she will deal with is your father by the time she is through with your siblings

I suggest you relocate them to where you are to save their lives and future because she has no good plans for them

Since your dad have no say in her to protect his children, you too, when you carry your siblings out of that house, don't pity him when she starts dealing with him

1 Like

Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by faithfull18(f): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Are you tired of living??
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lol funny people😂
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 5:14am On Jan 22, 2023
frozen70:

Your mum died due to over labour and stress of carrying and caring for the whole family

Your step mum is not ready to fit into the vacuum your mum created and she doesn't even wish your siblings well

Your father have no say of his own ever since he married your step mum and he is loyal to her than the rest of you all

You expected your step mum to report issues to you especially on your siblings, look, you mean nothing to her and is best for you to be watching her from distance because the next person she will deal with is your father by the time she is through with your siblings

I suggest you relocate them to where you are to save their lives and future because she has no good plans for them

Since your dad have no say in her to protect his children, you too, when you carry your siblings out of that house, don't pity him when she starts dealing with him
Thank You So Much For This tremendous words
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by KeyEndurance: 5:16am On Jan 22, 2023
jahsharon:

I can help you get hired assassins. They are many of them in IPOB, ESN, UGM. Also, when you are eventually jailed for murder, I can help you rent people who will be visiting you in jail monthly before you are executed with your bad meaningless English
May You Received Sense This New Week (Amen)
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by onumadu: 5:43am On Jan 22, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Greeting to all of U.
i travelled to my home town and supplicated her nt to harm or stress dem she agreed wit me. bt nw another information reached me dat she has enable my father to chased my younger sister frm the house. the thing dats paining me is dat, y is it dat she cant call me to report to me if my youngers one provoke her? she enjoy causing problem btwn dem an my father

It would seem that your father is the real problem here. You should go home and talk to him.
Your father's behavior is the reason why polygamy is being condemned by unsophisticated people. But polygamy is not the problem.
The problem is men who worship puccy. Some men can waste their own children just to retain access to a woman's toto. embarassed
Just control yourself and give the situation time.
But keep talking to your father and this step mother...
Constantly talking to them face to face as much as possible will send a clear signal to them that their behavior is unacceptable to you.
Do so CALMLY and never lose your temper.
Meanwhile watch your own back! You need to stay alive to protect your siblings.
Like others have said already, if you can, send your younger sister to one of your trusted family relation until you are ready to take her.
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by frozen70(f): 6:15am On Jan 22, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Thank You So Much For This tremendous words

You are welcome
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by Lance008(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Warn her properly she might even be the cause of ur mom death
This life is full of wickedness
Always remember if your dad reject ur younger ones they have no one if not you
The fight is urs
If u live in fear u will die
If u don't live in fear u will still die
Then why afraid
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by Lance008(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2023
She might kill your mom spiritually
If u kill her physically u going to get arrested that's the truth
We all guided by the rule of law
Even witch is guided by the rule of law
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by Memberclub(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Kill her bruh loo
Re: Should I Ki*ll My Step Mother? by Adesuwag(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2023
E no Dey hard northern Nigerians to kill. Y’all are barbaric

(1) (Reply)

House Hold Items For Sale / February 29 Babies Happy Birthday X4! / Remember This Little Girl In Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.