Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally (571 Views)

I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, / Labour Party Stalwarts Okey Bakassi & Kate Henshaw Attend APC Event In Imo / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by wwwihy: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Abdullahi Tsoho, Jigawa State Labour Party Governorship Candidate who defected to the APC yesterday will attend Tinubu-Shettima Rally in Dutse today. He said "It's my lifetime opportunity to meet the man who built the new Lagos".

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1616717054983159808

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Afamed: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Toor, NOTHING TO ADD

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by frank14011991(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2023
The whole dutse is agog waiting for tinubu. We are giving tinubu 65% votes in jigawa

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Bet9ja217: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2023
Hshdg
Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by yarimo(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2023
And one PETER OBI is busy begging for pictures with TINUBU

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by oyin44: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2023
More calamitous for obi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu may likely win all the seven northwestern states. I initially thought Atiku would win Sokoto but with the reality on ground there, Tinubu may likely win there narrowly.

Since Adamu Aliero wouldn't be on the ballot in PDP for senate in Kebbi, Tinubu may win there as well.

Tinubu has southwest, north central and northwest on lock down. He may drag northeast with Atiku if Atiku doesn't do his homework well. South South would be highly divided. If 3m voters come out to cast votes in the south south, the frontrunners here may likely get 1.2m, 1m and 800k votes. No much difference. Forget the noise coming from zombiediots online. You can bookmark this comment.!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by uba1991: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:
More calamitous for obi and atikuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
wetin concern Atiku with labour party.
Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by oyin44: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2023
uba1991:
wetin concern Atiku with labour party.

Sorry.l will remove it
it is just cos l like Atiku supporters they are more sensible than zombidiots

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by MadamExcellency: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2023
One of the moles who couldn't execute the mandate to sabotage the Labour Party from the inside self-identify and return to base after a huge disappointment.

What is a disappointing venture by the ruling party? Do you know those who always sponsor these moles do that to have them silence the voice of reason and critical thinking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by Betanaija42moro: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by ItsTutsi(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Lol drag NE?!?!?!? undecided

Bro Tinubu is definitely winning NE.. votes in Borno State alone will neutralize whatever Atiku will get in Adamawa and Taraba
donphilopus:
Tinubu may likely win all the sever northwestern states. I initially thought Atiku would win Sokoto but with the reality on ground there, Tinubu may likely win there narrowly.

Since Adamu Aliero wouldn't be on the ballot in PDP for senate in Kebbi, Tinubu may win there as well.

Tinubu has southwest, north central and northwest on lock down. He may drag northeast with Atiku if Atiku doesn't do his homework well. South South would be highly divided. If 3m voters come out to cast votes in the south south, the frontrunners here may likely get 1.2m, 1m and 800k votes. No much difference. Forget the noise coming from zombiediots online. You can bookmark this comment.!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol drag NE?!?!?!? undecided

Bro Tinubu is definitely winning NE.. votes in Borno State alone will neutralize whatever Atiku will get in Adamawa and Taraba

I said something like that earlier on this forum. I believe the votes Tinubu would get in Borno and Yobe would neutralize whatever Atiku would get in the remaining states. Tinubu may likely win Gombe and maybe Bauchi.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2023
All these old model style of bribing people to endorse you is no longer working.Nigerians are now wiser.
Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
All these old model style of bribing people to endorse you is no longer working.Nigerians are now wiser.

So you were once dull? Tinubu is your next President. Deal with that or relocate to Togo.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
donphilopus:

So you were once dull? Tinubu is your next President. Deal with that or relocate to Togo.
Next President of Iragbiji town union with yoruba Muslim votes
Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by PraizHim: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urchins Propaganda na Una food.

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Next President of Iragbiji town union with yoruba Muslim votes

Fortunately, I'm neither Yoruba nor a Muslim but I would vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa LP Gov. Candidate To Attend APC Presidential Rally by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
donphilopus:

Fortunately, I'm neither Yoruba nor a Muslim but I would vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Okay ibrahim

(1) (Reply)

Sai Obi’ – Sokoto Residents Go Wild At Peter Obi’s Campaign Rally (videos) / PDP Tells Tinubu To Lift His Knees From The Neck Of Nigerians / Na Today We Go Confirm Whether Na Edo Or Lagos Be Obidient Headquarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.