Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism (243 Views)

Seun, Please Ban Anyone Insulting Tinubu / Seun Please Ban Anyone Talking About 2023 / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism by Fedrick100: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dear Seun ,

Please i want you to end this tribalism in this forum, it’s getting out of hand everyday.

Please ban account of any member found of tribalism so that all this will end in this Forum. Thanks as you consider my request

Yours faithfully..
Re: Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism by Pauldollars(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fedrick100:
Dear Seun ,

Please i want you to end this tribalism in this forum, it’s getting out of hand everyday.

Please ban account of any member found of tribalism so that all this will end in this Forum. Thanks as you consider my request

Yours faithfully..

1 Like

Re: Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism by ItsTutsi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nyamiri flat.head OSU are second class citizen slaves!! No to Ibo president
Fedrick100:
Dear Seun ,

Yours faithfully..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism by Qtrpst4: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Seun no fit.
How APC urchins wan take do their own campaign again

4 Likes

Re: Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism by ObalaEmma: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tribalism is the only reason Nairaland is still selling. It's a southwest media propaganda machine orchestrated to keep the view of the southwest package to Nigerians in place of a national media blog.

Alas Seun himself and his half-opinion are challenged so many times when it comes to the issue of tribalism.

How can you stop a man from a thing that benefits him?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism by Ireportlive: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
cool

Many are poorly educated

tribalism ; /ˈtrʌɪbəlɪz(ə)m/ ;the state or fact of being organized in a tribe or tribes.

Tribalism gives you your cultural identity and unique value

Nigeria is a formed country, not a cultural group or ethnicity

Re: Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism by Mfetenang: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osu people are our slaves and will remain so forever. A slave can never rule his master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Many are poorly educated

tribalism ; /ˈtrʌɪbəlɪz(ə)m/ ;the state or fact of being organized in a tribe or tribes.

Tribalism gives you your cultural identity and unique value

Nigeria is a formed country, not a cultural group or ethnicity

Even sane , uniethnic countries , have their own form of tribalism, and regionism.

Nigeria is not unique.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Candidate For Lagos Meets Igbo Traders, Seeks Support / INEC Extends PVC Collection Date / How Come South Africa Is The Only Outspoken Country In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.