Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo (1078 Views)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / Most Ibo Politicians With Efcc Corruption Cases Join Nigeria Presidency Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by hollandis(f): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Ennoloa: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
You mean why aren't all your ibo politcians supporting obi?

Politics does not work that way. You might as well ask why some hausas are antihausa with the way they love obi or tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:
Vote a balanced ticket

Vote wisely

No, vote for a candidate that would remove subsides and extend the tax bracket

So that we can have income and investment flowing in.

Which provides jobs and industrial growth

Which means less idle youth for the jihadi fanatic to mobilize.

I am not saying you should vote APC
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Iliveforever(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Simple!

They know Any Igbo man has no nepotism in him, so there would be favoritism unlike when someone like Atiku or Tinubu who doesn’t care how the nation bleeds as long as the money keeps coming in.

I’m Igbo but I feel the north will benefit more in terms of infrastructure and security when Peter Obi becomes the president on May 29

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by PraizHim: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Igbo this , Igbo that

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Urchinpainer: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
hollandis:

They are the group that profit from the bad system that Obi wants to change.

Have it in mind that these men knows Obi very well that he is not bluffing when he said he will block every leakage.
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by stuffs2002: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Iliveforever:
Simple!

They know Any Igbo man has no nepotism in him, so there would be favoritism unlike when someone like Atiku or Tinubu who doesn’t care how the nation bleeds as long as the money keeps coming in.

I’m Igbo but I feel the north will benefit more in terms of infrastructure and security when Peter Obi becomes the president on May 29

Only IPOB and DEMENTED people will support such a disaster as Peter Obi

The only reason you are supporting Obi is out of TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY

How can Obi benefit the north, same north he was deporting out of Anambra as governor?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by 2elliot: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

How can Obi benefit the north, same north he was deporting out of Anambra as governor?
In my community this morning, a town crier has been sounded to tell everyone to vote for Ebiowei Akpan Osasie Kayode Ibrahim Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Iliveforever(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

I wasn’t The Who advised you urchins to choose tinubu over osinbajo.

Show proof he deported anyone

1 Like

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by DSC7: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Even if all the politicians in Igboland decides to support Peter Obi that won't stop Igbo people from voting their choices.....

Igbo people no dey receive command from their politicians, they vote their conscience irrespective of what you offer them.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by stuffs2002: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
2elliot:
In my community this morning, a town crier has been sounded to tell everyone to vote for Ebiowei Akpan Osasie Kayode Ibrahim Peter Obi.

The good thing is that you and your town criers will cry after the elections

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by stuffs2002: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Iliveforever:

I wasn’t The Who advised you urchins to choose tinubu over osinbajo.

Show proof he deported anyone

IIGBOSS and their BIGOTRY will still not have voted for Osinbajo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Iliveforever(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

IIGBOSS and their BIGOTRY will still not have voted for Osinbajo

You’ll always find an excuse for not doing the right thing.

Peter Obi is the best candidate among the candidates.

I’m going for the best.
Feel free to cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by stuffs2002: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Iliveforever:

You’ll always find an excuse for not doing the right thing.

Peter Obi is the best candidate among the candidates.

I’m going for the best.
Feel free to cry

The only reason IPOB are voting for Obi is out of TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY

Peter Obi is the worst contestant because he is very DULL. He spent over a decade in the university to graduate with 3rd class in a low rates course.

Obi is a BIGOT who deported northerners out of Anambra while he was governor.

Obi is a BIGOT who was sacking non Anambra indigenes from Anambra state civil service while he was Governor

Obi is a bigot who was flavouring Catholic in the governance of Anambra just because he is a Catholic.

Obi is vastly currupt as he was fought red handed stealing 250 million naira in suite cases every month as governor.

Obi is notoriously currupt because he used his daughter's name to Syphon money from the coffers of Anambra and used it to invest in his family name in alcoholic business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Perfectbeing(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
All Igbos that have broken away from Nzobu Nzobu politics and try to build bridges are seen as anti Igbo.
From Rochas Okorocha, to Joe Ibokwe, Nnamani Chimaroke to Charles Soludo, to David Umahi etc.
Currently, Umahi remains the best Governor in the SE, but he's loved by the Igbos even more than Ikpeazu, the worst Govenor.
Umahi's only crime is being a progressive and building bridges.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by mrvitalis(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:
Vote a balanced ticket

Vote wisely
You have to go back to 1970 ...after the war northern Nigeria planted greedy , corrupt loyal people they can control with greed and corruption charges in charge of all igboland
them n their boys they handpicked are still largely incharge of Igbo politics till date

Only few like have tried to break it , and those too are easily wooed and controlled by ambition and corruption ...just a very hand full escaped

They give you illusion of power , push you against your people , the your only link to power is them

Tell what is soludos hope of ever getting power ? What about umiah ? How about hope ?

Doesn't that remind you of onu ,rochas , ameachi?

And Igbos not being largely Interested in politics doesn't help too
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Ennoloa: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

No, vote for a candidate that would remove subsides and extend the tax bracket

So that we can have income and investment flowing in.

Which provides jobs and industrial growth

Which means less idle youth for the jihadi fanatic to mobilize.

I am not saying you should vote APC

Say no to unbalanced ticket
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:

Say no to unbalanced ticket

Balanced or no unbalanced ticket, if Tinubu wins, it would be like Obi and Atiku winning to me, because the three of them are all in the same party.

Plus, Obi and tinubu and atiku have nothing new for Nigerians

There are six and seven other parties with balanced tickets, and unbalanced tickets...vote for them. Dont bring the same old on us again.
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by LadyExcellency: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
They sold their people and worked against their interests as a condition to belong to the cabal and their henchmen

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Tochj(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Very good you said politicians
Not Igbos in general
Politicians are about their their personal intrest not interest of the people.
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Ennoloa: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Balanced or no unbalanced ticket, if Tinubu wins, it would be like Obi and Atiku winning to me, because the three of them are all in the same party.

Plus, Obi and tinubu and atiku have nothing new for Nigerians

There are six and seven other parties with balanced tickets, and unbalanced tickets...vote for them. Dont bring the same old on us again.

I did not say anything about Peter Obi

I said Vote Wisely and Vote a Balanced ticket

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:

smiley smiley smiley

Stop pretending

There is nothing wrong with supporting obi, but as for me, obi=atiku=tinubu.

All of them are in the same party.

There are six other parties. Vote for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Ennoloa: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Stop pretending

There is nothing wrong with supporting obi, but as for me, obi=atiku=tinubu.

All of them are in the same party.

There are six other parties. Vote for them

Vote Wisely

You have your preferred candidate

I have mine

So why the emotions shocked grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:

Vote Wisely

You have your preferred candidate

I have mine

So why the emotions shocked grin grin grin

No emotion here.

Enjoy your Obi and Atiku and Tinubu.

As for me, i prefer to vote out apc and pdp and lp and nnpp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by sapele914(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

The good thing is that you and your town criers will cry after the elections
2elliot what community is your village in?
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:

smiley smiley smiley

Ennoloa:
Tell people and your close ones to go and collect their PVC

First time voters

My household is for Obi

29 Extra vote in Ondo

Lol. Obident pretender

Don't modify the post, old man.

As for me, atiku might win. It annoys me, and makes me sad, but that's Nigeria..no one wants to be like me and vote for real change.

Obidient guy, keep pretending cheesy
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Ennoloa: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Lol. Obident pretender

Don't modify the post, old man.

As for me, atiku might win. It annoys me, and makes me sad, but that's Nigeria..no one wants to be like me and vote for real change.

Obidient guy, keep pretending cheesy

I see you are really Jobless for you to go dig old posts

Nigeria is doing a lot of people really bad

Nowadays I just say Vote wisely if you feel PO is you voting wisely

Good if not vote for your candidate

Oya Vote Peter Obi grin
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:

I see you are really Jobless for you to go dig old posts

Nigeria is doing a lot of people really bad

Nowadays I just say Vote wisely if you feel PO is you voting wisely

Good if not vote for your candidate

Oya Vote Peter Obi grin

Nope. He is part of the same party with Tinubu and Atiku.

I always go for the smaller parties....never would look at The party.
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Ennoloa: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Nope. He is part of the same party with Tinubu and Atiku.

I always go for the smaller parties....never would look at The party.

Good Luck

Hope your Small party wins
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by Iliveforever(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
You need help

stuffs2002:

The only reason IPOB are voting for Obi is out of TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY

Peter Obi is the worst contestant because he is very DULL. He spent over a decade in the university to graduate with 3rd class in a low rates course.

Obi is a BIGOT who deported northerners out of Anambra while he was governor.

Obi is a BIGOT who was sacking non Anambra indigenes from Anambra state civil service while he was Governor

Obi is a bigot who was flavouring Catholic in the governance of Anambra just because he is a Catholic.

Obi is vastly currupt as he was fought red handed stealing 250 million naira in suite cases every month as governor.

Obi is notoriously currupt because he used his daughter's name to Syphon money from the coffers of Anambra and used it to invest in his family name in alcoholic business
Re: Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo by jahsharon: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:
Vote a balanced ticket

Vote wisely

You need psychiatric evaluation

What did your ex President Goatluck Jonnaddaft who is a Christian do about the killing of Christians when he was the figure head ceremonial President,? What did your current VP who is a fake Pastor do about the killing of Christians?

Mind you, Tinubu has lived with a Christian wife for over 40 years. Right in Tinubu's House, his wife became a Pastor. Now, tell me, is your father more Christian than Tinubu?

Well, if Peter Pandora Obituary marries a Muslim for 40 years without converting her to your fake religion Christianity, then I will vote for the flat headed dummy called Obituary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Peter Obi Told EFCC When They Invited Him About Pandora Papers(videos) / Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio / Asgard NNPP And PDP Are In Close Tie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.