Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (16430 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by nnamdi640: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:

Continue fooling urself
That is the fact. Nobody in south with right senses will vote for Thievenubu accept those tribalistic animals that sees nothing good in other tribes and those that want appointment.

1 Like

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by PassingShot(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
searchlight:
Let him be the life president of your family no one cares. A thieve can't be president of Nigeria
Zombidenses will cry blood on February 25th.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by nnamdi640: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
occam:

The North is part of Nigeria; you can’t remove it. If Obi stops running a pro Christian only campaign maybe he can win some Northern votes. That’s why you need 25% of 24 states to win. By shunning the North it means he’s not ready to be President
Obi is not shuning the north that is why he is focusing on areas he knows will vote for him such as south Kaduna where he is right now. Am sure there are still right thinking northerners that will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by PassingShot(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
nnamdi640:
That is the fact. Nobody in south with right senses will vote for Thievenubu accept those tribalistic animals that sees nothing good in other tribes and those that want appointment.
Your heartache is just starting. Wait till February 25th.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by leketon: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Validated:
Tinubu is just wasting his time and money on a failed project:
- Buhari is not in support and has since japa
- VP Osinbajo is not in support
- 30 out of 33 ministers are not in support
- 20 out of 22 APC presidential aspirants are not in support
- Northern Elders forum rejected him
- PANDEF rejected him
- CAN rejected him
- Afenifere rejected him
- Ohaneze ndigbo rejected him
- Nigeria Touth rejected him
- Yoruba Christian's have abandoned him
-Even Aisha Buhari, who was following them has jumped ship.

You are correct in your own views...
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by marcusboj: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
GOd DID...
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by leketon: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and attachee , There are about 5 APC candidates campaigning here for public office but Tinubu and his urchins wants to make it look like this crowd gathered here for Tinubu grin
Your candidate is free to do attache...
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by kellyzaf(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu rally is well organized. .clean and well arranged unlike obi own

Why not enjoy your so called clean and well arranged rally in peace and leave Obi alone?

E be like say Obi dey give una sleepless night.
So sorry for that bro.

1 Like

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by leketon: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
searchlight:
Let him be the life president of your family no one cares. A thieve can't be president of Nigeria
Are now a Nigerian?
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Bluntemperor: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Validated:
- PANDEF rejected him
- CAN rejected him
- Afenifere rejected him

You are in Self deception and your defeat is just glaring!
If you think Tinubu is having this galloping -grassroots supports every where and is a joke,you don't have the eyes of an Eagle!
I don't like Tinubu but I give it to him that the Northerners have shifted to his side in this February Elections!
And the Northern People are clever in Politics because they see and sealed their Interests first before other Tribes!
For Peter Obi,he is not doing enough,as the votes of the South East alone can help to win the Presidency!
I wish the best Candidate well!
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Hassanmaye(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Estello:
More….
Good
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sorry to be so blunt but Obi isn't happening. So far he has done great for someone who was campaigning alond side Atiku back in 2018 and had only joined new party for less than 7 months ago. I'm not God but if Atiku didn't win, Tinubu will but neither of them can do more than 4 years unless he performed wonderfully well within the first tenure. Should he failed to live up to our monumental expectations, Obi will certainly win unless he refused to make effort to become the president after this February. May God spare our lives as Obsidians keep on day dreaming
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by saidu009: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

Obidientst over to you.

Anyday Obi pull 1/3 of this crowd even in Anambra, I'll start taking him serious.

You think politics is for feather weight politician?

You think it's for someone who stole his State resources and invested it in his family business?

You think it's for someone whose only achievement is being an Igbo man?

Say no to LIGBO PARTY

the last thing that will ever happen to the country is to allow the ritualist, panama convicted, liar, this he can be president of ipob
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by ArewaNorth: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Validated:
- PANDEF rejected him
- CAN rejected him
- Afenifere rejected him
If u think sociocultural organization support based on ethno-religious bigotry can give someone Presidency then rethink again because all those u mentioned rejected PMB in 2019 and he won.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by tk4radi: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu rally is well organized. .clean and well arranged unlike obi own
Obi is not the main opposition.

He shouldn't be your wahalla.

So, stop comparing with Obi
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by ogub(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Asiwaju is the next President!

Peter just emitting carbon and polluting the environment .

If ordained that a Peter will rule Nigeria, It will be Peter Okoye or Peter Rufai
fortunately for you those Peter's aren't contesting so the one in race has it.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Mccullum: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is the man that worth it for the presidential job of Nigeria. He's a visionary leader that is good for a brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria.

Jagaban is the next president elect of Nigeria by the will of God.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Mikeman123(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
ObiDatti is a goal!
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Legitmatazz: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa by Wanbissaka: 5:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Cc Mesmer

Good morning sir. I am currently down in school. I. Have little cash and foodstuffs and I have no hope of the next meal. Sir please help me

Kindly make me smile

Opay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC / AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World / New Ministries: Oyetola, Alake, Others May Share Buildings, Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.