Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,573 members, 7,837,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

More Pictures From Atiku's Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Atiku's Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State (21869 Views)

Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: More Pictures From Atiku's Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State by pacespot(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obi pulled his own crowd in Niger state too. Kwankwaso will still pull if he visits.

This election get as e be, but I am banking on Peter Obi to win for one reason:

Obidients can go to any extent to cast their votes for Obi and make sure their votes are counted as we witnessed during PVC registration and ongoing PVC collection. So the voters turnout will be very key in this election.
Re: More Pictures From Atiku's Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State by Shascky33: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:
Atiku really tried than obi but tinubu is still the best...
No body was given shi shi in this rally. And Tinubu's rally was a combination of both Governorship and presidential Flagoff.

Re: More Pictures From Atiku's Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State by DollarSigns(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2023
oyin44:
Atiku really tried than obi but tinubu is still the best...
After taking a puff of my first morning Loud, my eyes opened I saw a vision, the reality of things:
The South is not ready for presidency, otherwise Tinubu would have stepped down during the primaries or throw his support for Peter Obi in the south while still actively dragging with Atiku in the north.
Tinubu is an excellent man, no one’s perfect. as the end justifies the means, he did whatever he did but contributed enormously to the growth of the society (developed Lagos), no matter whatever side gains he’s made from it, who work suppose surely chop.
However, we can’t eat our cake and have it, nature is against him, his mind is weak, he definitely has a lot of experience but his energy is low, he’ll resort to delegation of responsibilities which we have seen before at his Chatham House interview.
As things stands, the present government, is a sort of delegated government, see as things are now; the problem is with the delegates, a lot will be rogues or selfish, the country will be declining more and more.
You may say to yourself you’re comfortable, you made enough plans for your future, your japa plans is 100% and you have a side profit for supporting Tinubu, he’s paying the bills; but take a moment to think, ow do you feel smiling in the midst of 3,000+ tears, does that give you joy?
If it’s okay with you, the masses are bleeding, there’s hunger and tears in the land.
In reality I know a lot of people look up to you, they think you’re a very wise person, will you use your wisdom to cause more pains?
In the face of 2 evils, it’s good to choose the milder evil, we deserve atleast small happiness in our lives.
Please rethink, the north have tried their chance, now it’s the south, let the milder evil go, whatever happens atleast so the masses will experience even a moment of joy
Maybe if you have the opportunity of counseling random people, you’d understand that there’s depression in the land.
In MJ’s words:
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me, and the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make a better place for you and for me

Abeg rethink and reshape, re-evangelize
Let’s make it Peter Obi 2023
Let’s put a smile on the face of the common man even for 1 second
This is an appeal for pity abeg
Spread this word to your friends and loved ones
Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Women's Protest In Port Harcourt / Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.