Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Obi Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Everywhere (298 Views)

Hulalalalalalalaà Peter obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi everywhere, a new dawn is here. / OBIDENT Auchi Groundnut , Peter Obi Everywhere / Obi Everywhere.. Take A Look At This Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Everywhere by Journalistonwhe: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obi is the real Unifier and in him Nigerians have found a renewed Hope. I have never seen Nigerians this Happy. There is something that this Election is teaching me. It has taught me that Nigerians are beautiful and great people whom the few politicians manipulate their minds with religious and ethnic sentiment just for their selfish gain.

Who could have ever believed that an Hausa Man will clamour for an Igbo man to become the president of this Country. In this our Land will be healed and upon this Rock (Peter) will the foundation of New Nigeria be laid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Everywhere by peter0071(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
the true Unifier

1 Like

Re: Obi Everywhere by Conner44: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some days ago these mikanites and urchins were jubilant that the youths have lost their steam in campaigning for Peter Obi. . . undecided

Today their neck wants to break grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Everywhere by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Journalistonwhe:
Obi is the real Unifier and in him Nigerians have found a renewed Hope. I have never seen Nigerians this Happy. There is something that this Election is teaching me. It has taught me that Nigerians are beautiful and great people whom the few politicians manipulate their minds with religious and ethnic sentiment just for their selfish gain.

Who could have ever believed that an Hausa Man will clamour for an Igbo man to become the president of this Country. In this our Land will be healed and upon this Rock (Peter) will the foundation of New Nigeria be laid.
OBI everywhere on social media, hehehe obi social media president

Re: Obi Everywhere by javaguru: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
I heard an Amen
Re: Obi Everywhere by bender79: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
May God continue to bless and keep him. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspension Of PDP Excos Rubbish; The Battle Line Has Been Drawn -gov Wike / Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu Falling On Stage / Labour Party Candidate Hilda Dokubo Vows To Rescue Her Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.