Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me (3499 Views)

The Delicious Egg Sauce I Cooked / See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Failure44: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
My friend just killed this chimp last night and I joined him to prepare it.
I'm surprised monkey meat isn't s big thing in this country because it's delicious.
Later people will say there's hunger in the land grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by javaguru: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
How can someone answer failure

14 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Dogalmighty17: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
The ignorance of the black man is what kills him. Simians that are one of the largest reservoirs of some of the most deadly viruses in the world is what you are handling carelessly. Enjoy your meal but also prepare for your death.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Fedrick100: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Disgusting
So dem dey eat chimpanzee?

12 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by PellsKodak: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obamamessi Messi1 with his fake accounts grin cheesy and stories 🤒🤒🤒

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Illegal1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
One nah child of doom and another one nah failure..its alright.....
But anybody wen fit eat dis tin,fit as well eat human being.

8 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by TimT: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
So if dem ask you, you go say na hungry catch both of una wey una chop chimpanzee....
The similarities between this animal and a human is so much that some African humans actually resemble this animal....
For you to muster enough courage to Kill such animal -not to talk of even eating it- , shows that you can eat a human...
If you deny, then you are being hypocritical....
🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆

Arise O Compatriots...

20 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by gaby(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Cannibals..

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Shalommy(f): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ebola awaits you. Tueehhh

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by muyico(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bush meats nah bush meat.ogbeni? Enjoy ur meal jo??

1 Like

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Vinnie2000(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
This OP is Clearly catching cruise. smiley

How can someone Eat Chimpazee

1 Like

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Creamypie(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is wrong. Very bad. They have to be protected, not killed

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Fmghewzy2: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
The ignorance of the black man is what kills him. Simians that are one of the largest reservoirs of some of the most deadly viruses in the world is what you are handling carelessly. Enjoy your meal but also prepare for your death.

The Chinese eat monkeys, are they ignorant as well 😒

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Failure44: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Oga shut up your mouth

The goat meat you eat
They don't have viruses?
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
The universe will punish you and that your friend. 🙁
Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by anthonyuncle(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
omo!
guy!
una get mind o!

this thing wey be like human being na him una dey chop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Septagon: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
They are some animals I can't kill in saner climes.o.p,no let them catch u o

1 Like

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chimps so much looks like humans. I don't see myself eating it willingly.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
🤢🤮

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Any man or woman that cooks and eats this will eat his or her sibling or spouse someday.

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by siofra(f): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmm

I can't eat a chimp, it looks so much like DaddyCK 🥺

1 Like

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Asquare84(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
See better pepper soup meat, this January have been blessed for you guys
Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Bobdaddy0007(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Omo you try oo 😳 you know even fear 😨 rara how d bone go b like self

1 Like

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Nicepoker(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Says a white man.
Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by yomi007k(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fmghewzy2:

The Chinese eat monkeys, are they ignorant as well 😒

Chinese get good healthcare system.

Una get?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by SporaD8: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Failure44:
I'm surprised monkey meat isn't s big thing in this country because it's delicious.
You're feeling exactly what the white colonial master get when they hunt-down and kill your black ancestors!
This is all shade of wrong! Even Dogs don't eat dog, why then would humans eat their kind?!
R-I-P to the Poor Souls!

1 Like

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Pickmycall: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
You are your kind.
Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Slmgirldippussy: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Failure44:

I am willingly to buy the head and hands .
I am very very serious

1 Like

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Aaaah!
God!
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by Truvelisback(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na humanbeing u dey eat so. Anybody wey eat this kind thing fit eat humanbeing.
Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
U d eat ur cousin meat oo.
Re: Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me by oloriooko(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na lie those pix prove nothing
Until you show the head of the chimp in that pepper soup plate then I will believe you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

50kg BIG Bags Of RICE ...from 9,499 Only + Free Delivery- SOLD OUT!! / The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State - Unbelievable Photos / Where To Get An Edible Cake Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.