Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? (579 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East / Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West / Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nigeria is clearly sick„ does it matter the tribe or religion the healer must come from?

If you are dying on a sick bed in a hospital and a doctor shows up to treat you, will you reject treatment because he is not from your tribe?

Think about this, leave tribalism or religious sentiment aside, you know the right person to lead Nigeria at a time as this but you choose to look the other way at the expense of your unborn children.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by ERockson: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Who is the doctor Mr man. Did the so called doctor treated and healed people in the past
Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by Abfinest007(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nice question

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by PlayerMeji: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Isn't it necessary that the doctor must have a proven record of service and delivery too?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by Chinonye2022(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingOfAmebo:
Nigeria is clearly sick„ does it matter the tribe or religion the healer must come from?

If you are dying on a sick bed in a hospital and a doctor shows up to treat you, will you reject treatment because he is not from your tribe?

Think about this, leave tribalism or religious sentiment aside, you know the right person to lead Nigeria at a time as this but you choose to look the other way at the expense of your unborn children.
love this best topic of the year

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by habsydiamond(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

one can't be mentally stable to make selection of who to treat and who not to treat him. This country needs someone competent and not anyhow person. The change we are still experiencing is the worse ever in this country and I don't see the party doing anything better. Sorry to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by internationalman(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Literally speaking a shaky shaky and wobble wobble bed wetting doctor can't treat any patients. Just saying

1 Like

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Isn't it necessary that the doctor must have a proven record of service and delivery too?

What if the Doctor on call is the most competent but from the tribe you hate?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by LegendHero(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
I’ll only allow the doctor treat me if he can show me how he treated people with my ailment in the past.

Any doctor I see promising heaven and earth who can’t even showcase what he’s done before will be ignored even if he comes from my family compound.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
ERockson:
Who is the doctor Mr man. Did the so called doctor treated and healed people in the past

Read the post again, What if the Doctor on call is the most competent in the hospital but from the tribe you hate?
Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Seun OAM4J Mynd44 I think this thread should be on front-page, lets see people's reaction and engagement.
Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by stuffs2002: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Doctor Pandora killed Anambra state by turning it into
1) a war zone where people are being killed for stepping out on Mondays
2) Turning Anambra into poverty state where poverty rose from 25% to 68%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by PlayerMeji: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
I will still check for his track records
What if the doctor you hate is the one with the most records of success in the related surgery.. will you say because the one you love is the one around, you will have him perform surgical procedures on you ?

KingOfAmebo:

What if the Doctor on call is the most competent but from the tribe you hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

This guys are Mad .. lol
Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

This thread isn't created for brainless urchins, just look at the nonesense a senseless grown up just spewed...more like an idiot with access to a smartphone...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire
Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
PlayerMeji:
I will still check for his track records
What if the doctor you hate is the one with the most records of success in the related surgery.. will you say because the one you love is the one around, you will have him perform surgical procedures on you ?

I really don't understand your point, I made myself clear enough, you mean a sick and unconscious you will still have the energy to check the doctor's record...grin grin grin just look at how funny you sounded.

See when it comes to sickness, jobs or business deals tribes don't matter, when you spend 10 years at home jobless as an igbo and one oil company owned by a Yoruba man give you a mouth watering offer you will reject it and rather remain jobless.

When you get hit by a moving car and the only people around to take you to the hospital for emergency treatment are igbos you will say no because you hate igbos.

Tribal bigots are not different from racists because they both reason alike, you feed and insulted if a white man calls you a black monkey but back him you are happy calling an igbo man flat head and calling Yoruba man skull miner...how pathetic can that be? Hypocrites.
Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by ATLIEN2027: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

This thread isn't created for brainless urchins, just look at the nonesense a senseless grown up just spewed...more like an idiot with access to a smartphone...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

Confirmed IPOB terrorist Zombidient LUNATIC.

I pity your sorry miserable low life existence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by samsononyilo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
A question for Yoruba Muslims 😂😂😂
Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Confirmed IPOB terrorist Zombidient LUNATIC.

I pity your sorry miserable low life existence.

Rant of a psychiatric patient...don't forget to take your drugs, grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Dying, Does It Matter If The Doctor Must Come From Your Tribe? by Owoino: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2023
As long as he's not IPOB then I'm fine with that.

(1) (Reply)

Few Days To Election And Tinubu Still Hasn't Done Any Interview Or Debate / "Stop Giving The Public Inaccurate Information" - Reno To El-rufai / NANS Rejects School Closure (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.