Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha (18953 Views)

Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly / Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner (2) (3) (4)

Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Gossiphub: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Woke up to numerous calls this morning that many of my billboards were destroyed* overnight.

I went round the locations to confirm the reports and it came out true.

5 boards damaged in 24hrs.

No comment.
God pass man.

*The attack was a coordinated one as it was carried out across 3 of my 4 local governments.

#LabourParty
https://twitter.com/deluxe_k/status/1616428657580310528?t=sQ9IeVXb5Hs6VVoA02QEnA&s=19

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Gossiphub: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
They said LP is going nowhere. Why are they bothered about a party that's going nowhere?

297 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Gossiphub: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
nlfpmod

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by God1000(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is unacceptable, but the forces of darkness will never prevail

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by oyin44: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
OsunOriginal:
LP in Osun? I hope they didn't beat you up... better run oooo.

grin grin grin grin grin

Being an obidient is a failure

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by OsunOriginal: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2023

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
No so e b for Lagos too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Gossiphub: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Only small mouth from one Obidient, una go begin cry cyber bully, intimidation.

Nobody has Monopoly of violence Sha. Make you know that one.

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by habsydiamond(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some fools are fight for politicians that have their family abroad in case of trouble. When they finish using u, they will discard u like the sachet of water...they should go and tear their names off the ballot paper now.. yeye illiterates

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Tochi3(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2023

If you know..you know

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by ArcFresky(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
We are just deceiving ourselves in Nigeria.
The leaders are a mirror of the people. Many of us blaming Buhari and wanting Obi are still the direct cause of their problems.

If we as a people are not ready to shun corruption, how will the country change?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Emmanuella00(f): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Una don start...
Very soon, we'll also hear they have stolen the balloon box! sad

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by nony43(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu urchins, even as some people no see fuel buy, them go still vote for APC.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by DropsMic(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Black man politics

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Urchinpainer: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
The only Legacy of Tinubu in SW.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
APC urchins at work. They have failed

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Brendaniel: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
APC and dirty politics....

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Terrorists

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by ZombieTERROR: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urchins are walking terrorists

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Triangles1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Do me I do you.

That's politics not for kids.
Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Robog: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
To bad
Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by fredoooooo: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bush babies come and cry ó

48 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by DropsMic(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
God1000:
This is unacceptable, but the forces of darkness will never prevail

It has been prevailing in Africa since time immemorial.. Let’s stop deceiving ourselves.

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
APC urchins are terrible....evil bastards..

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by LegendHero(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC urchins at work. They have failed

At least they no kill them like IPOB terrorists have been killing Tinubu supporters in the SE.

Na PDP dey destroy banner for Osun. They’ve been destroying APC banner too ever since Adeleke became governor. So you Obiidiots should hold PDP accountable.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by ebbo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
ArcFresky:
We are just deceiving ourselves in Nigeria.
The leaders are a mirror of the people. Many of us blaming Buhari and wanting Obi are still the direct cause of their problems.

If we as a people are not ready to shun corruption, how will the country change?

God bless my brother.

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Gossiphub: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
LegendHero:

At least they no kill them like IPOB terrorists have been killing Tinubu supporters in the SE.

Na PDP dey destroy banner for Osun. They’ve been destroying APC banner too ever since Adeleke became governor. So you Obiidiots should hold PDP accountable.

And Boko Haram terrorists sponsored by your VP have been killing in the North.

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by IboHausaYoruba: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmn! God knows that if Tinubu win this election, I am leaving this country. I can't allow a 99 year old man to be my president.

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Aiel123: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
DropsMic:

It has been prevailing in Africa since time immemorial.. Let’s stop deceiving ourselves.
Really?
Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Barrylord4040: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely

Re: Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha by Wahala90: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bb

Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / We Did Not Screen Goodluck Jonathan – Oyegun