Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Jimpo-ori Distributor, You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly Using Only Phone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jimpo-ori Distributor, You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly Using Only Phone (384 Views)

Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? / Vibrant, Energetic Sales Reps Needed. Earn Up To 200k Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jimpo-ori Distributor, You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly Using Only Phone by greatreality: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is one of the lucrative business in vogue.
And the easiest part is that you can start it with little or no capital.

What is Jimpo-Ori?
This is combination of different organic product that helps nourish, moisturize and eliminate dark spots, scars, and many skin diseases.

This amazing product comes in different packages and form.

It has packages for teenager
Baby package and adult package

First I will cut down the write up to save you the stress of reading such a lengthy write-up.

How do one start?
It's that very simple just get to know how the product works and start marketing. Either social media or online vendor.

How can one get paid?
Jimpo-Ori doesn't pay you, you pay yourself in the sense that the profit you make becomes yours you're not sharing it with anybody.

How do one register?
Like I said earlier is a skin care products, what you do is to register as a distributor, you can contact me on the line I will drop after this .
They only have one process in the sense that you can't get it else where unless you go through someone that is a registered or authorized distributor.

How much does one need to pay to become a distributor.
The details I will analyze for you.

Just chat me up.
0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Loan / Quality Control Personnel Needed / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.