Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. (18851 Views)

Barr. Nazeel Aliyu Emerges NNPP Reps Candidate For Shira/giade Fed. Constituency / Nazeef Babaji Wins Nnpp Candidate For Shira/giade Federal Constituency In Bauch / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by occam(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:
And as usual, not a single Tinubu picture is spotted.

These guys gather for the local candidates not for Tinubu or APC per se.

That’s Air Vice Marshal Sadique Abubakar who is quite popular in Bauchi and giving Bala Mohammed a run for his money in the guber contest.

So, this has absolutely nothing to do with Tinubu.

But Tinubu BATstards will still come and claim it’s for BAT.

Well, I’m not the one who will cure them from their hallucinations; February 25th would.

People vote by symbols (broom, umbrella). If you think these people will vote Apc for senate & rep but then vote for Obi as president, you don’t understand Naija politics. Besides Obi has no ground game In the North. And his tribal & religious based campaign is a turn off

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Just Local Government 😂

Peter can’t pull same crowd in whole of Anambra

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by searchlight: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
ryloy:
This LG rally is bigger than Atiku/PDP Presidential Rally in Niger State
if you think that these people will vote the Old thieve then you have no brain
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
pfadom:
Drug lord from your mouth? When your tribe produces the biggest barons distributed all over the world denting the image of Nigeria.

very sad indeed..
.who will save this old half dead man from the cabals ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by jahsharon: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

That’s Air Vice Marshal Sadique Abubakar who is quite popular in Bauchi and giving Bala Mohammed a run for his money in the guber contest.

Well, I’m not the one who will cure them from their hallucinations; February 25th would.

Yes, they will vote APC in Assembly and governorship election, but vote Obituary of IPOB and Labourers Party whom they don't even know in Presidential election. Go over that again, and tell me if you don't need psychiatric evaluation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by amnesty7: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
INEC is just wasting its time conducting the February election because it's becoming obvious that Tinubu is Nigeria's next president.
Oga, you dey doubt Soludo's conclusion before?

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Mccullum: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
The way things is going in regards to this coming general election in February, I'm suspecting that Tinubu may emerge as the next president elect of Nigeria.

This is getting interesting due to advantages of having structures.

Renewed Hope is coming to stay this year.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by DItalianNija: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Only a fool or idiot buys expensive fuel n expensive food stuffs n still campaign to vote APC or PDP. U're really a big mumu forever.
Obi we move.....
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by RtrevEzeugo1: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
INEC is just wasting its time conducting the February election because it's becoming obvious that Tinubu is Nigeria's next president.

You don't mean it. Give me the exact money the organizers spent, I will arrange double of that crowd for you. And I will still have profit
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by pfadom: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Look at you.

As young as you are what time do you sleep and wake up? You sleep in class and also during sermons in church.

The campaign activities are everyday back to back with demand for air and road travels. It is normal to experience fatigue at times regardless of age or strength.

Please face front.

Shameless hypocrite!!!

OurBusinessIsPr:
very sad indeed..
.who will save this old half dead man from the cabals ...

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by drlateef: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
donphilopus:

Can you type this without crying?

Asiwaju is your next President. If you like relocate to Togo, it doesn't concern me.

He cannot do without crying. Obi will pay him to wail. Obi forgot that wailing cannot win election. 😂

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Tflex01: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol most Zombidients are truly new to politics.

Awon set emergency Nigerians. grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Gbagura: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Anytime Obi supporters see crowd as this, just watch them closely. They will look for a way to console themselves to gather likes so they can print it on paper and give INEC to declare obi with.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by drlateef: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Chinedu!!!! When will you stop crying. Can i get you some gala and La Casera?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Tflex01: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gbagura:
Anytime Obi supporters see crowd as this, just watch them closely. They will look for a way to console themselves to gather likes so they can print it on paper and give INEC to declare obi with.

grin grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by henrydav: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Rented crowd
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by domchike(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
If you re voting Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man, then your are the greatest Idiot of the 21st century.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by DanielPop(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
ryloy:
APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State.

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by princemeadow(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
donphilopus:

Asiwaju is your next President. If you like relocate to Togo, it doesn't concern me.
Or Sao Tome and Vice Principal
😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by seeyounow: 2:08am On Jan 22, 2023
tongue tongue tongue

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by ceejay80s(m): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2023
What some of u don't know is tinubu is sick and won't last 4yrs , and if he dies his vice an Aboki becomes president and we are back to square one
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:

You are right they gather for local candidates but it's in the interest of that loca candidate that they need Tinubu at the top , Once the local candidate told them broom is the logo, my brother the rest is history
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by FarahAideed: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2023
The shocking thing is that most of these APC structures in the north will end up working for Atiku
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Crusadee: 4:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
wait and see how breakfast will be served for him, you think Hausa na party them they vote? Na individuals. All those people you see there will vote for Atiku wait and see grin angry angry angry grin grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Indispensable85(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:

Tell your labour party guber candidate in Bauchi to also gather people. Una go cry tire
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by NigerState001: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2023
APC E-RATs, am from Niger State I witness the mammoth crowd that graced the occasion to welcome Atiku Abubakar ✅ to the city of MINNA.
Option A. Atiku Abubakar ✅
Option B. PETER OBI
Option C . KWANKWASO

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by Shemadex(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
donphilopus:

many of them ll hang themselves I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. by udemzyudex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Keep deceiving yourself with the crowd pictures grin.

Everybody dey hustle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines / Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.