Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist (16501 Views)

Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post / Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Throwback: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

It’s not constitutionally mandatory to vote. Madam should stop threatening people.

That still won’t make Peter win!

The matter tire me ooo.

We cannot afford to have a failure in power.

It would be a power failure.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by jahsharon: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
I don't listen to Oloshos, either retired or serving
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Having the card and voting for the wrong person,is just a waste of time.
in this case ,who is the wrong person
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by JoeEeL(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE IN THE DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA... U ARE NOTHING BUT AN ANIMAL.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sweetpoison45:
I don’t have pvc and I don’t even need it. We are going to make sure dat Peter obi wins by retweeting all his tweets
Lol cheesy..post by a juvenile.
Twitter President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by kunleiky(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
patriotic007:
There has never been this kind of zeal to vote and participate in an election among citizens especially youths in the history of this country before.......It will definitely not be business as usual in this coming election.

N.B why is it that most Nigerians interpret the word "vote wisely" as vote for Peter obi?

Vote wisely
Vote Obidatti
I really don't know why urchins don't understand this simple fact.
They are still living in fool's paradise.
They want their darling daddy to enter so that they will be buying fuel cheaply than other Nigerians.
Make dem just dey play grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

It’s not constitutionally mandatory to vote. Madam should stop threatening people.

urchin is scared of the word pvc grin grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
in this case ,who is the wrong person
Obidosis,
Here they are..... wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Househelp(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please is army recruitment since going on 🪖
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
urchin is scared of the word pvc grin grin

I have 30,000 PVC in my possession, and still buying more

Do you feel I would be scared?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Alawode01(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
And our lord Jesus Christ didn't contest for any position,is PVC a certificate for heaven,or is there any angel among the contestants.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by frankson1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Is this what anti-Christ means in the bible she reads undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Light78: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:

Because hausa n yoruba have diffrent filling station n market?keep thinking with ur anus.

Stop replying those people. Real Obidents don't reply all those urchins. Just read their message, shook your head and move on.

People like you are making them comment more. If no one answers them, they will keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Angelfrost(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
That means Nigeria is a nation filled with Antichrists. grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Deltagirl134(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
ScamHunter:
Unless you're in the far north. INEC is less efficient from the MB to the South. Many people were even told their PVCs were not found. I'll take the body serious if they make sure no eligible voter is disenfranchised due to non-availability or inability to collect their PVCs. The more the collection, the more likely Obi wins at first ballot. We don't need the stress of a run off.
my own was not found by the INEC people in Benin

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Nyanabo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

It is. It's our Civic duty. You won't know that because you are a dunce.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nyanabo:

It is. It's our Civic duty. You won't know that because you are a dunce.

Illiterate!

You cannot even comprehend simple English
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Nchenches: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
EBMedia:
If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist - Eucharia Anunobi

Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has said that anyone who complains about the state of Nigeria and is yet to get their permanent voters' card is an antichrist, IGBERETV reports.

Anunobi said this in a video shared on her Instagramg page on Saturday January 21.

She said;

''If your pastor preaches anything that hurts your feelings or offends you but is in line with the word of God, he or she is not out of line which means you an antichrist.

If you are a husband or wife snatcher, you are an antichrist. If you are sleeping with an underaged, you are an antichrist. If you you are a landgrabber, you are an antichrist.

If you are sleeping with persons of the same gender or in the same sex marriage, you are an antichrist. If you are a politician and you have no intentions to redeem your promises, you are an antichrist. And if you are a Nigerian and you have been complaining that Nigeria is a mess and you have not gotten your PVC to vote in the comming election, you are an antichrist.''

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrUW8hKkME/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Anunobi doesn't reckon with the fact that election is usually rigged in Nigeria.
Why has Tinubu with his group been going mad at the CBN gov for giving the 31st January deadline to end the old Naira notes? Because undocumented Naira in Bullion vans can be paid to rewrite election figures.

Abeg, getting PVC is not the solve it all in Nigeria's election process.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Mccullum: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Yes I have got my pvc that's patiently waiting for casting it to Tinubu in February.

Vote wisely, please.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Goodlady(f): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Be like say this one dey ment! Me that hasn't gotten it cos INEC say it never ready nko
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Pio44: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
fuel 340, kerosene 950 , gas 900 and u still want to vote a APC and pdp leaders never, if u protest they kill u
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Ruthless70: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
EBMedia:
If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist - Eucharia Anunobi

Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has said that anyone who complains about the state of Nigeria and is yet to get their permanent voters' card is an antichrist, IGBERETV reports.

Anunobi said this in a video shared on her Instagramg page on Saturday January 21.

She said;

''If your pastor preaches anything that hurts your feelings or offends you but is in line with the word of God, he or she is not out of line which means you an antichrist.

If you are a husband or wife snatcher, you are an antichrist. If you are sleeping with an underaged, you are an antichrist. If you you are a landgrabber, you are an antichrist.

If you are sleeping with persons of the same gender or in the same sex marriage, you are an antichrist. If you are a politician and you have no intentions to redeem your promises, you are an antichrist. And if you are a Nigerian and you have been complaining that Nigeria is a mess and you have not gotten your PVC to vote in the comming election, you are an antichrist.''

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrUW8hKkME/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What has Christ or Anti Christ have to do with collections of PVC...

Senseless people everywhere
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by betshopagent(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Goodlady:
Be like say this one dey ment! Me that hasn't gotten it cos INEC say it never ready nko
you're part of the problem.Female Antichrist

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by bonnyhope: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
God1000:
Having voter's card isn't the issue but voting for the right candidate is the Koko

Just vote wisely

You will be okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Ruthless70: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Melezenawii:
Say people that burnt their PVCs

With those people in race
He will become last 5th lol
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Nchenches: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mccullum:
Yes I have got my pvc that's patiently waiting for casting it to Tinubu in February.

Vote wisely, please.

Voting your sick granpa who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US in the past. Tomorrow, when modern and progressive people file out, you will also say you are modern and progressive, then file out.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Ance4Liverpool: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
If you vote for AP.. PDP you are anti Christ
Vote wisely
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by malakaimoscondo: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Having the card and voting for the wrong person,is just a waste of time.
not voting atiku is a crime... Sowore is also good... Obi is the worst of all
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by ibtommy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
You, too, na satan
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Goodlady(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
betshopagent:
you're part of the problem.Female Antichrist
👿 👿 😈 To slap you dey hungry me!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Numerouno94(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sweetpoison45:
I don’t have pvc and I don’t even need it. We are going to make sure dat Peter obi wins by retweeting all his tweets

Wen Goats and chickens hv PVC in the North, u tink election is won on Twitter.lol.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by hohafrank(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
it's Only IGBOS that are just getting PVCs.

Hausa and yorubas have their PVC intact.

And by February ending.

IGBOS CRY GO LOUD EHN

😂😂😂😂😂😂
If what you are saying is right,why is Lagos state government declaring public holidays for the collection of PVC.Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Cee-C Is Past’ – Tobi Bakre Says / Nollywood’s ‘mama Gee’ Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter’s Wedding. / Davido's 30 Billion Tour In Lagos Holds On December 27th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.