Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Hello Everyone I Want To Use This Opportunity To Share This Testimony, And Also - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hello Everyone I Want To Use This Opportunity To Share This Testimony, And Also (175 Views)

Hello Everyone I Want To Use This Opportunity To Share This Testimony, And Also / I Turned Down Opportunity To Move To Canada — Nigerian Doctor (Photos) / COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone I Want To Use This Opportunity To Share This Testimony, And Also by Susan122(f): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hello everyone i want to use this opportunity to share this testimony, and also to inform you all about this great work of a man who his name is Dr adewale i have been married to my husband for 3years with deferent issues, of pregnancy for over 3 years until this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who is Dr adewale who helped me to conceive a baby. For my husband. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud woman words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. he send a pregnancy herbs to me , and I drink it i noticed i was pregnant on the 9th day after using the herbs. i am a happy mother , the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through, to help people ..... in any of this problem contact dr Adewale on WhatsApp ...... ( ( +2348110315189) ... he don’t collet money from any one , you don't have to pay him for any of the work ..... contact dr Adewale on WhatsApp number ( ( +2348110315189 ) please be careful of what you say , ... , . And no human blood ( 1 ) instant money ( 2 ) Work of leadership ( 3 ) CANCER ( 4 ) business to move forward ( 5 ) lotto number ( 6 ) marriage problems ( 7 ) promotion in work place ( 8 ) luck of jobs ( 9 ) clint problem ( 10 ) sickness ( 11 ) court Case ( 12 ) traveling to visa ( 13 ) police case ( 14 ) boyfriend and girls problems ( 15 ) football solutions ( 16 ) luck of child ( 17 ) family problems ( 18 ) luck of leadership ( 19 ) management ( 20 ) joining the cult ( 21 )HIV (22)COVID-19 virus… Also if you are having issues with someone .... And so many more about spiritual help contact Dr Adewale and surely you will also get it well , life will never be the same . Don't be shy to contact Dr Adewale on WhatsApp( God creat leave and root to help ourself, dr Adewale is from igebu he has come to help people ..... in any kind of problem that you’re pass through contact him now ...... Dr Adewale he don’t collet money from any one , you don't have to pay him for any of the work ..... contact him on WhatsApp( ( +2348110315189) And please be careful of what you say , ... , . And no human blood!!! thank you!!!
Re: Hello Everyone I Want To Use This Opportunity To Share This Testimony, And Also by ipobarecriminals: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
angry U have sad come to a wrong forum/place.May peace elude u and Dr Adewale all u thieves behind this Scam. You'll work day and night, another man will eat ur sweat/labour..bastardz angry
Re: Hello Everyone I Want To Use This Opportunity To Share This Testimony, And Also by ipobarecriminals: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
sad May Ogun strike u there with paralyze[q angry.uote author=Susan122 post=120266142]Hello everyone i want to use this opportunity to share this testimony, and also to inform you all about this great work of a man who his name is Dr adewale i have been married to my husband for 3years with deferent issues, of pregnancy for over 3 years until this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who is Dr adewale who helped me to conceive a baby. For my husband. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud woman words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. he send a pregnancy herbs to me , and I drink it i noticed i was pregnant on the 9th day after using the herbs. i am a happy mother , the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through, to help people ..... in any of this problem contact dr Adewale on WhatsApp ...... ( ( +2348110315189) ... he don’t collet money from any one , you don't have to pay him for any of the work ..... contact dr Adewale on WhatsApp number ( ( +2348110315189 ) please be careful of what you say , ... , . And no human blood ( 1 ) instant money ( 2 ) Work of leadership ( 3 ) CANCER ( 4 ) business to move forward ( 5 ) lotto number ( 6 ) marriage problems ( 7 ) promotion in work place ( 8 ) luck of jobs ( 9 ) clint problem ( 10 ) sickness ( 11 ) court Case ( 12 ) traveling to visa ( 13 ) police case ( 14 ) boyfriend and girls problems ( 15 ) football solutions ( 16 ) luck of child ( 17 ) family problems ( 18 ) luck of leadership ( 19 ) management ( 20 ) joining the cult ( 21 )HIV (22)COVID-19 virus… Also if you are having issues with someone .... And so many more about spiritual help contact Dr Adewale and surely you will also get it well , life will never be the same . Don't be shy to contact Dr Adewale on WhatsApp( God creat leave and root to help ourself, dr Adewale is from igebu he has come to help people ..... in any kind of problem that you’re pass through contact him now ...... Dr Adewale he don’t collet money from any one , you don't have to pay him for any of the work ..... contact him on WhatsApp( ( +2348110315189) And please be careful of what you say , ... , . And no human blood!!! thank you!!![/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone I Want To Use This Opportunity To Share This Testimony, And Also / Intermittent Fasting / The Only Exercise You Need To Lose 10kg In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.