Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi (957 Views)

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by Melezenawii: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by Melezenawii: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin
Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by IdiotOjukwu(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
PETER PANDORA HIMTULIE OBI

OLOSHO WEY CHANGE LOCATION

😁😁😁😁😁

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by LikeAking: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
U know, n say na Dem, Dem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by peter0071(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
i can learn from a thief in order to block all loopholes in the future

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by sapele914(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
PETER PANDORA HIMTULIE OBI

OLOSHO WEY CHANGE LOCATION

😁😁😁😁😁

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by muykem: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obi is just a scam package by IPOB members.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by adekolaelect(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
peter0071:
Mumu Ideaknolgy ....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by peter0071(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
e pain you
adekolaelect:
Mumu Ideaknolgy ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by Cherish233: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's not my problem now, my problem now is the interesting colourful emojis now available hereπŸ˜‹
Kudos to the admin πŸ‘ nice development!πŸ™
Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
peter0071:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mumu people! A mentor can mentor you in any area of your chosen. A mentor can't mentor you in his area of chosen.

Every evil person has a good side.

1 Like

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by Asgard13: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Funny Atiku never stole 16 billion from from anywhere .. you see why some Nigerians are so ignorant t and foolish ..

Was Atiku president Obasanjo that awarded the contract .. when Atiku was already on his way to AC?

However same Obasanjo is the sapien sponsoring and raising funds for Obi Datti .. why the myopic woman with low iq.. still blame Atiku

Guess many moons latter .. Nigerians will start hanging corruptions and sins of president on the Vice President .

Yoruba people are the tribe leading this uninformed blackmail

Hope the will take it in peace .. when Osibanjo starts bearing the sins of Apc and Buhari administration

Internet no Dey forget
Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by dat9jaguy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
peter0071:

Yes nah, that is why Abba Kyari learnt from drug dealers so that he can catch them. He is currently in prison to learn how to block prison escape.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by peter0071(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's how Dora Akunyili learnt from the Evil drug lords back in the days.. and when she was made head of NAFDAC, she used her new position to clean the system
dat9jaguy:

Yes nah, that is why Abba Kyari learnt from drug dealers so that he can catch them. He is currently in prison to learn how to block prison escape.
Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by dat9jaguy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
peter0071:
That's how Dora Akunyili learnt from the Evil drug lords back in the days.. and when she was made head of NAFDAC, she used her new position to clean the system

Abi, Dora Akunyili was producing fake drugs before she was appointed NAFDAC boss. Give up smoking mkpuru miri you no go hear, you dey see the effects on your reasoning now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by OgaTheTop2: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Urchins and wailing.

I bet if they watched the video to the end.

Mischievous agbado munchers cheesy
Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by peter0071(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2023
chai. See the effects of going for night school.
dat9jaguy:

Abi, Dora Akunyili was producing fake drugs before she was appointed NAFDAC boss. Give up smoking mkpuru miri you no go hear, you dey see the effects on your reasoning now.

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by Talawaka: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2023
The average Nigerian politician is bereft of principles - fact.
Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by Corrinthians(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2023
peter0071:
No wonder crooks are the mentors of people from your region.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by dat9jaguy(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2023
peter0071:
chai. See the effects of going for night school.

Say no to drug abuse.

Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by peter0071(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
i second this motion... Say no to Drugs especially the illicit ones grin
dat9jaguy:

Say no to drug abuse.
Re: You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi by peter0071(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
says a philosopher who has nothing to offer except Ethnic hatred and division. i love your region and wont exchange this hatred tik-tak with you
Corrinthians:
No wonder crooks are the mentors of people from your region.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

(1) (Reply)

Resign As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa / APC Structure Collapses Into PDP In Bauchi / My Response To Shameless Ohanaeze Ndigbo For Peace Summit - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.