Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com (2128 Views)

I Need Direct Geniune Sellers Of MAZUT100 Oil / 2plots Of Land With Geniune Papers For Sale At Ota / Seeking A Geniune Supplier Of Shea Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by abbeynism(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
Is this site geniune www.paytransaction.com
Re: Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by obaytoto: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
Bro its a scam site base on my reserch,
Re: Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by abbeynism(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2011
thanks obatoto

want more people with experience from this site.
Re: Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by 9to5365(m): 5:00am On Sep 13, 2011
obaytoto:

Bro its a scam site base on my reserch,

What nonsense. Why spoil another persons biz? Cretins like you are spoiling this forum.

I have used them for a transaction once and they were prompt and honest.
Re: Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by babazak(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
I have used their services twice in the last three months and i can tell you it is very poor and nothing to write home about.It take days to fund your account after paying them.In my own case,it took them 2 days before they fund my liberty reserve account the first time of using them and 3 days the second time.Sometimes they ignore your calls and wsitch off their phone.If you manage to get them and complain,no sincere apology is offer for the delay.They are based in calabar.
Re: Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by abbeynism(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2011
@ babazak

Thanks for your kind review.

May God be with you.
Re: Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by evans2k: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2011
@ babazak
that you used their service and got a poor delivery does not mean they are nothing to write home about. Its not every customer that works into a biz establishment will get the same level of service delivery. Even reputable companies like bank do give out poor services at times. I think the best thing is that your account was successfully funded and they didn’t run with your money. For me I have used 3 of their services, alertpay funding, lr funding and pay for me service, they were honest and sincere and my account were funded same day. Its only once its took them 2 days to fund my lr account which they explained that they needed to refuel their own account so that they could fund mine.
Please those people are genuine don’t go about spoiling people’s biz. My cousin in Calabar said he has been to their office before. So I believe they are not scam
Re: Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by ahmsta(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
attack warning

Re: Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com by ernersinfobank(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2012
babazak: I have used their services twice in the last three months and i can tell you it is very poor and nothing to write home about.It take days to fund your account after paying them.In my own case,it took them 2 days before they fund my liberty reserve account the first time of using them and 3 days the second time.Sometimes they ignore your calls and wsitch off their phone.If you manage to get them and complain,no sincere apology is offer for the delay.They are based in calabar.
fellow Nlanders, it amazes me why some online biz folks still have problem depositing n withdrawing instantly using LR. It doesn't need to take 1-2 hrs. I do it with ease n I help a lot of pipl on it too. My numba is 0809449682.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Nice And Attractive Name For Students' Magazine. / Own A Wifi ISP Business Anwyhere In Nigeria + Free Internet Forever / Comparison Between Nigerian And Ghanaian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.