Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,405 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Did You Guys Think Of Mykhailo Mudryk Debut - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Did You Guys Think Of Mykhailo Mudryk Debut (342 Views)

Mykhailo Mudryk Likes Instagram Post Criticizing Chelsea Teammate After Draw / Potter On Mudryk Debut, Madueke Rumours And Wing-backs' Return From Injury / Mourinho Aims Little Dig At Chelsea Following £88million Signing Of Mykhailo Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Guys Think Of Mykhailo Mudryk Debut by Freshtruth(m): 4:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Chai thus guy is a special player how did the likes of real Madrid and PSG not notice the next bug thing to football. Mbappe has a worthy rivalry for Balloon do or.
Re: What Did You Guys Think Of Mykhailo Mudryk Debut by youngbabaj(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2023
I guess you don’t know the guys in charge of chelsea transfer
Re: What Did You Guys Think Of Mykhailo Mudryk Debut by naijapikin2(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2023
He seems sad to have signed for arsenal. He seems ghosting. He doesn't look happy.

Anyway who be happy knowing that he could have been part of the team winning the epl by God's grace.

Anyway, I'm an arsenal supporter but if he was my brother and chelsea offered more money I'd advise him to go to chelsea.

(1) (Reply)

Where, What Channel & How To Watch The Full 2023 Grammys / Fifa Announce Finalists For The Best Men’s Player Of The Year / Marcus Rashford: Man Utd Manager Erik Ten Hag Doubts The Striker Can Participate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.