Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Benin Republic Canada Evaluation Results Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Benin Republic Canada Evaluation Results Experience (122 Views)

6 Reasons Why I Decided To Study In Cotonou Benin Republic / NSCDC Nabs 8 Trucks With 469,000 Litres Of Fuel Headed For Benin Republic / Monitoring And Evaluation System Strengthening For Civil Society Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Canada Evaluation Results Experience by Phemmymikel1: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Good morning to you all, please have anyone every tried to evaluate his or her certificate from benin republic universities and have a positive results? If yes please which evaluation body do you use and what is the procedure,my wife have tried both icas and CES and the results is negative ,you can kindly contact me on 08131982632 or realgreatmike@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Adieu Bolanle Raheem, Nigeria Disappointed You / Nigerian Used Toyota Venza 2010 - 5m / Diesel Shortage Grounds Abuja-kaduna Train Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.