Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

You Need Love Not Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Need Love Not Religion (403 Views)

Unconditional Love: Not Scriptural. Doesn't Exist. / The Concept Of Soul Loss: Spirituality Not Religion. / Humanity Needs Love, Not Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
elated177:

This is not about me. Don't try to make it so. Besides, you have no idea of what I know.

You're an open book.

Everyone has his/her reason for holding tenaciously to his or her beliefs and religion. It is an individual walk, chieveboy.

Hold on tight. The wind of change blows however...

Coming from someone who is posting and promoting the narratives of another person, should I be offended or what?

Hilarious!

Asides from the narratives of someone being posted here, if you haven't seen anything else posted, then we need to give it more time perhaps smiley
Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Maynman:

Yawn, can you prove all these assertions, or you want to keep rambling.

Physics was originally called natural philosophy, so tell me the deeper laws of it and the equation of how you arrived to it.

I foresee more yawns if we go deeper, at least you've shown capacity in that direction so far.

Not to offend you, how "going deeper" is done is that you need to come with something...as in knowing something of the subject, else, we risk "casting gold on the wrong neck"...This is only the law of economy...
Re: You Need Love Not Religion by Maynman: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
chieveboy:

I foresee more yawns if we go deeper, at least you've shown capacity in that direction so far.

Not to offend you, how "going deeper" is done is that you need to come with something...as in knowing something of the subject, else, we risk "casting gold on the wrong neck"...This is only the law of economy...

You are yet to show capacity that you have knowledge on the jargons you are writing. The only thing going deeper is your shallowness.

How come you can write this epistle but can’t prove it? Is that how scientists do?

“Deeper laws of physics” bwahahahah

Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
29. “The world does not need new religions; there are too many; too many, empty like a shell, when the snail is gone.

30. “Now you are here; some came in their dreams; others came through consciously being in Spirit; only so can you hear or see me and these other Saints who are ready to assist you.

31. “Your mission on Earth is to discover your true relationship with God and become a conscious servant of God.

32. “How can you know and become this, if you don’t come to God?

33. “You must leave the ramshackle existence of Earth and journey to these Heavens, just like your prophets did.

34. “Paul came here and went higher; and when he returned, he became a changed person, because he had become the true knower; not someone who read a book.

35. “Greater things, than Paul did, you can also do, because we are ready to help. 36. “Fill your heart with Love, and sing the Holy Word; be assured, you will meet with the Saints.

37. “Fill your heart with Love, because without Love you cannot climb the ladder that will bring you to the Heavens.

38. “If you love Jesus, then fill your heart with love for Jesus, and sing the Holy Word, and the Saints will be there to take you to the Heavens, to the abode of God

-Love, intimacy., Angels and Miracles (Apocalypse Bible Singles Book 4)
Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
49. “Tell the followers to stop worshiping man, and take up their spiritual armor.

50. “Tell them I await them in the Heavenly Worlds, just as I did when Jesus came to the Earth; my heart is full, and the Love waits for those willing to receive.

51. “Go quickly, and tell them to come quickly.

52. “These are the days of Grace; the Holy Spirit is poured like wine into your cups to drink; changes come soon, and the cup may be shattered in the turbulence to come.

53. “Take up the cup now and fill yourself with the Water of Life.

54. “Drink of the Light and the Music of God will lift you into the Heavens.

55. “Here I wait, just like my Brethren.” 56. He raised His right hand in blessing, “I am with you, till the end of time.”

57. The messengers awoke in their beds, or where ever they were before ascending to Heaven in Spirit, to partake of the Holy Assembly of the Saints.

58. We gave glory to God for the opportunity to walk the Heavens, like a true citizen, and still able to return to Earth, as true messengers of The Word; the true citizens of the City of God.

Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bonus:

7. A problem is a temptation, or a test, which the Tempter brings about, to see if we have overcome certain fears and weaknesses.

8. Some of these are: the fear of death and old age; loss of self-esteem; pride; anger; selfishness; greed; addictions; lust for food, drinks, sex; idolatry: worship of self, others, and things; unforgiving spirit; jealousy; envy; procrastination; self-hate, and many other untoward character defects.

9. These are our harsh teachers, in this school of Life; and the Tempter is the Principal

10. The Fathers got it wrong, when they said the Tempter does all these things against the Will of God.

11. No; his commission is to make it difficult for us to enter into the Kingdom of God (Kingdom of Love and Peace); a place where nothing impure can survive; in fact, nothing impure exists there.

12. So, until we give up our love for the teachers, in the High School of the Tempter, then we shall forever remain a student (an object of torture) of the Devil.

Re: You Need Love Not Religion by elated177: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
chieveboy:

You're an open book.

Really?

chieveboy:

Hold on tight. The wind of change blows however...

John 3: The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

chieveboy:

Asides from the narratives of someone being posted here, if you haven't seen anything else posted, then we need to give it more time perhaps smiley

Hilarious!
Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
13. Luckily enough, the Spirit-Son and the Holy Spirit are more powerful than the teachers of the Tempter.

14. They also have some friends who serve as teachers, comforters, healers, redeemers, if we accept to enroll in the Holy Spirit University.

15. These friends are: patience; kindness; mercy; grace; humility; discipline; contentment; gratitude; love: for self, neighbor and God; self-sacrifice; making life easier for the next person.

16. To further crown it all, the Holy Spirit is ready to visit and live in us, in form of the Light (Fire) and the Voice (Sound, Music) of God, which bring Love, Wisdom and Power, to give us freedom from all bondage and tricks of the Tempter.

Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
17. To do this, a simple, yet, most powerful Name of God has been revealed to us, so that when we call His Name we shall be saved, by being lifted by the Son to the abode, the Presence of God.

18. HU, pronounced as it appears in the word Human, is the Name of all names, the Word with which God created the Spirit of man, the Heavens and Earth.

19. This was the Word prayed by Lord Jesus, and a few closest to Him, which kept them in constant touch with God.

20. It was not invented, or created, by any human being, religion, or organization; It is with God before the beginning; God utters It and Light appears; with Light comes every other thing we can see as Nature.

21. This Holy Word was heard by the Apostles, as a rushing, mighty wind; that is how It sounds, coming down from the Throne of Grace.

22. For those whose spiritual ear is open, they can hear It, going on and on, continuously, endlessly: HU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U, like the wind, a heavy wind, rushing.

23. With the outer ear, we can still hear the echo of It in Life: the heartbeat; the waterfall; musical instruments; the car engine; aero plane; the fan; when we hum a tune; and when we block our ears.

24. There is nothing that is alive, that exists, without It.

-Love, Sex, Angels and Miracles (Apocalypse Bible Singles Book 4)
Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
25. It is the Word by which everything is created; It is the tongue, the language of God

26. By It, also, everything and everyone can be reconciled back to the Source of Life, The Most High God.

27. Let us pray It, by singing It, softly, long, continuously; to do this, do not bring your problems to the altar; you are here for the solution.

28. When we focus on the problem, we are telling God that we still need it in our life.

29. Let us be quiet in our mind, and give love and gratitude to God for all the blessings.

30. Let us sit in a chair, lie down on a bed, or on a comfortable surface; do not bend the neck, the knees, or bow the head; that was recommended by the Fathers, to teach us humility.

Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
31. But humility does not exist in the body, when we are talking with God; rather, it exists in the Spirit; therefore, let us be humble in our heart and mind, before God.

32. Know this secret: when we pray correctly, the Blue Light, the Golden Light, or the White Light, flows into us, from the top of the head, like a waterfall, all the way to the soles of our feet; therefore, it is essential to sit or lie down straight.

33. Now that we are comfortable, let us close our eyes, and look through the spiritual eye, where the two eyebrows meet, or the top of our head; or, simply, imagine we are standing before, and looking into, the loving eyes of Jesus, Saint Francis, or any other Saint, founder of our religion, or any person we have great love and respect for.

34. This is just a symbol, to represent God; the image of God we cannot fathom, but a creature of God, who has entered into the warm embrace of the Holy Spirit, can be used for this purpose.

35. Let us breathe in and out, gently, for about a minute or two, to relax our body; now, let us sing the Holy Word, by breathing in, then singing It out, gently, as we breathe out: HU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U.

36. We breathe in again, and breathe out with HU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U; we stretch the singing as long as the breath can take us, without straining.

37. This should continue between ten to forty five minutes; after this, we stop, remain silent, continue to watch the window of Heaven, and listen with the inner ear.

38. We have done our part; now we are in the Presence of God; let us be silent.

39. We may hear a Sound, Music, the Wind, or any other; we may also hear the Voice of Jesus, or one of the Saints, telling us something good for ourselves.

40. We may see the Light, a vision, the face of one of the Saints, or we may find ourselves in one of the Heavens.

- Love, Sex, Angels and Miracles (Apocalypse Bible Singles Book 4)
Re: You Need Love Not Religion by chieveboy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
41. When the listening has ended, let us say the New Lord’s Prayer: Fill my heart with your Love, Oh God. Grant me the Grace to be a channel, For this Love. Guide my thoughts and my steps, Always May Thy Will be mine, Oh Lord

42. Now we can go about our day to day life, as usual; but there will be a difference: the Light and the Voice of God, which we have contacted, bring Love, Wisdom and Power.

43. Let us realize we are no longer the same as before, for we have been embraced by God.

44. Let us think, feel, and act like the Saints: in the Name of God, and Love.

45. Let us do everything in the Name of Love and God.

46. Peace, which surpasses all understanding, will be our portion, when we do this.

47. Whenever we can, let us sing the Holy Word, even as we work or walk, but more silently; now with the eyes open, for we do not want to attract undue attention, nor do we want to disturb others.

48. Eventually, It will become an integral part of us, so that as we breathe out, we sing It, to glorify God for every breath.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honour Reacts To Trending Photo Of Muslims Observing Prayers In Banking Hall / Public Bus Preaching! Right Or Wrong / TECHNOLOGY Vs 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.