Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! (1642 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / 15-Year-Old House Maid Inserts Finger In Girl's Private Part, Mother Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! by snowwhyte607: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2023
'FINGER IN THE DEAD BODY'S ANUS'

First-year the University of Ghana medical students were attending their 1st Anatomy Class. They all gathered around the table and there was a real dead body on the table.

The Professor, Mwangi started the class by telling them two important qualities of a DOCTOR. He said, "The 1st is that never be DISGUSTED about anything in the body." For example, he inserted his FINGER in the dead body's ANUS & put the finger in his mouth & TASTED it.

Then he told the students to do what he did. The students hesitated for several minutes, but eventually, everyone inserted their fingers in the body's ANUS & tasted it. When everyone finished tasting their fingers, they were all Frowning...

Then the professor looked at them & said: "The most important 2nd Quality is "Observation".

I inserted my MIDDLE finger but tasted the 2nd finger... Now learn to pay attention!!
"ALL the students fainted!!😁

Life is all about paying attention to everything you come across even if it means nothing to you.

This year 2023, decide to be observant, those who pay attention and observe learn faster than those who move with the tide of life.

Observe what is happening in your spiritual life,

Observe what is happening with your relationship with your friends,

Observe what is happening in your marriage,

Observe what is happening with your children,

Observe what is happening in your business.

Observe what is happening in the political and economic sectors.

Don't just only pray, pray and watch, to watch means to observe.

Pay close attention to your life, don't live life carelessly hoping for things to change.

Go ahead and get your PVC!!!!!!!!!!!

A Happy Sunday to you all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! by Cherish233: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2023
My problem isn't about your point now it's about the story, hmmmπŸ€”πŸ’­ apostle will hear of this!

1 Like

Re: Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! by DispatcherLagos: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2023
First year medical students don't have access cadavers.... nice story tho
Re: Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! by TheChameleon: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

The weyreys licked raw shiit from a cadavers butt. undecided
Re: Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! by dayleke: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

The weyreys licked raw shiit from a cadavers butt. undecided

Who tell you say shiit dey dia?

Deadi body dey get shiit ?

πŸ™„
Re: Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! by AYNL: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
wow, just wow
Re: Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! by TheChameleon: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
dayleke:

Who tell you say shiit dey dia?

Deadi body dey get shiit ?

πŸ™„

Put your hand inside your ass and lick it.

Dey dia dey ask foolish questions. Rectum is rarely empty.

1 Like

Re: Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! by dayleke: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheChameleon:

Put your hand inside your ass and lick it.

Dey dia dey ask foolish questions. Rectum is rarely empty.

Thank you sir Mr wise one.
Though I no be cadaver.

Enjoy d rest of your evening oh wisest of all....

(1) (Reply)

The Femi Babalola Wind 2015 / Okay ok / BREAKING: See What Farmers Did To Fulani Herdmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.