Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Agriculturalsunday: Know Your ONIONS: Know Thyself. "Sow, Do And Teach." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agriculturalsunday: Know Your ONIONS: Know Thyself. "Sow, Do And Teach." (84 Views)

Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculturalsunday: Know Your ONIONS: Know Thyself. "Sow, Do And Teach." by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2023
The Most Profound Advice in The World:

"Know Thyself."

"Know Your ONIONS."

Plant A Crop This Year 2023.

Contribute To The Alleviation of The Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties in Nigeria.

Stop Chasing Money Helter Skelter.

Sow.

Sow into The Soil.

So that You Can Convert Your Harvests To Money Pretty Easy.

Focus on A Particular Crop Atleast...And See Yourself Liberate The People Around You.

Do As I Do.

I Do, Then I Teach.

Do, So That You Can Attract Your Neighbors To Become Your Learners of What You Do.

Just Do.

They are Watching.

And They Will Come.

Start. Don't Think About What is Lying Ahead of You in The Future.

The Future is Rosy Already as LOVE (GOD ALMIGHTY) Has Already Assured Us of An Expected End.

(Jeremiah 29:11)

(1) (Reply)

Walking In Wisdom Devotional / Completing The New Testament In A Year(day71) / Not Hopefully But Surely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.