Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

If You Like To Start Making Money In BNB Join Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Like To Start Making Money In BNB Join Me (137 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Watch Wallet BNB And BTC Successfully / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Like To Start Making Money In BNB Join Me by Jumia4naija(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š everyone happy Sunday to you all

Today I have a better telegram bot that helps

You earn 0.25 BNB in naira #34,125 so if you

Want to join Note: only for telegram users

Tap on the link below to start earning like me
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https:///FreeBnbInstantPay_Bot?start=r01060543704

So if you want to know more about it you can

Tap on the link and follow instructions easy

And start making money πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ fast

And if you want to withdraw make sure you

Have trustwallet app then if you have you can

Copy your BNB address and paste then you

Will be paid Note: minimum withdrawal is

0.25 BNB in nairas #34,125 if you want you

Join if you don't want forget about it

Any question comment down so I can see it

Simple

Re: If You Like To Start Making Money In BNB Join Me by TarOrfeeek: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2023
grin

The cache is that, you will never reach the minimum balance required.

So you will keep running a Telegram BOT that most likely is farming your phone for information.

Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

UK Africa Economic Cooperation And Investment Development Forum / UK Africa Economic Cooperation And Investment Development Forum / Open To Work As A Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.