Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In (886 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by Guobadiapaul819: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2023
A white lady from America lured by Yahoo boy to Nigeria runs mad at Sangotedo in Ajah, Lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MhGSEAeuxQ
Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by God1000(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2023
They should take her to US embassy
Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by Yaribanzaonic: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Sango tedo is where sef angry angry angry angry angry

Name Checkers should fall in here!! grin grin grin grin

Maybe they have minned her skull Spiritually!! grin grin grin grin grin

Sadwaste and Fraud and diabolical generational witchcraft. The yahoo boy that used her for rituals will soon start EATing New naira notes ...

pathetic children of HATE raised in a pigsty!!...spits

1 Like

Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by JASONjnr(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2023
So oyibo Dr run ment?
Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by Tinubuadvocate: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2023
This is my problem with you idiot bloggers always lazy to make an investigation but they are very good at dishing fake news in order to sweet their narrative.

Everything is Yahoo Yahoo you keep tarnishing the image of the country everyday she came to see his boyfriend simple nothing like lured. There are many psychopath in USA .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by Tinubuadvocate: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2023
I just confirmed your foolishness and henceforth you will never get my attention on here again. So you are attribute this incident to Yoruba because it happened in Yorubaland the same state that all Nigeria tribes full?

I know you have never been to lagos leave your tiny region and come see what they call city.
Yaribanzaonic:
Sango tedo is where sef angry angry angry angry angry

Name Checkers should fall in here!! grin grin grin grin

Maybe they have minned her skull Spiritually!! grin grin grin grin grin

Sadwaste and Fraud and diabolical generational witchcraft. The yahoo boy that used her for rituals will soon start EATing New naira notes ...

pathetic children of HATE raised in a pigsty!!...spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by blessgreg: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2023
This is too bad. This might induce silent war btw Nigeria and the US. How will u useless someone citizen like this.
Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by Emmanuella00(f): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2023
Very bad☹️
Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by Yaribanzaonic: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2023
See deflection...!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as you wan blame other tribes for wetin even US embassy know. grin grin grin grin

Tinubuadvocate:
I just confirmed your foolishness and henceforth you will never get my attention on here again. So you are attribute this incident to Yoruba because it happened in Yorubaland the same state that all Nigeria tribes full?

I know you have never been to lagos leave your tiny region and come see what they call city.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In by Berrityga: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Im accepting mad white women with foreign account. Please bring her my way.

(1) (Reply)

Look Inside But Dont Smile / Foundation Kicks Against As 54-year-old Man Marries 4-year-old Girl In Bayelsa / Three Feared Killed In Ogun Bank Robbery Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.