Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained (1475 Views)

Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by Moh247: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

We cannot hire an incompetent person so that he can hire competent people to run our country

Thats insane

And who has shown more competency than a Former Auditor of Oil companies, Auditing companies, Former Senator, Former Governor, Founder of a Political party, Business man
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by Moh247: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

Home schooled in Nigeria? To nursery ba?

What about Primary? I see how you cleverly skipped that one grin

I know you are young but back then nothing like nursery and primaries or secondary... Banbangida brought that... Standard school and forms were the classes
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Moh247:

And who has shown more competency than a Former Auditor of Oil companies, Auditing companies, Former Senator, Former Governor, Founder of a Political party, Business man

With a questionable certificate
The more reason Nigerians are asking many important questions but no answers except from people like you online

But Tinubu is the one that wants to be president
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by Moh247: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

With a questionable certificate
The more reason Nigerians are asking many important questions but no answers except from people like you online

But Tinubu is the one that wants to be president

Questionable certificate that had been verified repeatedly

Stop joking
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Moh247:

I know you are young but back then nothing like nursery and primaries or secondary... Banbangida brought that... Standard school and forms were the classes

On one hand Tinubu claims he's 70 but when asked for his certificate, you paint a picture of a very old man

His mates have certificates if he's 70
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Moh247:

Questionable certificate that had been verified repeatedly

Stop joking

Why everything about one person be questionable
and be needing to be verified repeatedly? One person
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by MiztaDynameek: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

I would've asked if he makes himself available to Nigerians for interview.
The way Nigerian are able to ask PO questions and get direct answers

That is why I said you are talking childish. The people he interacts with in all his town hall meetings are not Nigerians abi? Why have you not gone to any of his town hall meetings. Don't they ask him questions same way they ask obi.
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

That is why I said you are talking childish. The people he interacts with in all his town hall meetings are not Nigerians abi? Why have you not gone to any of his town hall meetings. Don't they ask him questions same way they ask obi.

Which townhall?
Yesterday we saw how Nigerians were drilling PO including one area mama that got an opportunity to vent her frustration and how PO answered

Please show me a video of the so townhall you're tlking about where Nigerians are asking Tinubu important questions and he's answering

Post the link pls
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by Owoino: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Is Tinubu owing your father?
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by MiztaDynameek: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

Which townhall?
Yesterday we saw how Nigerians were drilling PO including one area mama that got an opportunity to vent her frustration and how PO answered

Please show me a video of the so townhall you're tlking about where Nigerians are asking Tinubu important questions and he's answering

Post the link pls

I don't need to argue anything with you. Go and find a way to ask Tinubu all your questions. He is the one contesting not me and not Nairaland members. Apc has social media handles you can go and ask them as well. All I meant in my response to you is that the answers you seek is with the candidate so find a way to go and ask him and not arguing your own shallow understanding on Nairaland that holds no water in the matter.
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by MiztaDynameek: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

Why everything about one person be questionable
and be needing to be verified repeatedly? One person

That's because it's empty heads and shallow minded people that keep questioning something that doesn't make sense
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

I don't need to argue anything with you. Go and find a way to ask Tinubu all your questions. He is the one contesting not me and not Nairaland members. Apc has social media handles you can go and ask them as well. All I meant in my response to you is that the answers you seek is with the candidate so find a way to go and ask him and not arguing your own shallow understanding on Nairaland that holds no water in the matter.
Did you read what you wrote at all?

Nigerians should go and find way to ask a presidential candidate questions?
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

That's because it's empty heads and shallow minded people that keep questioning something that doesn't make sense

Nobody asks questions about anything that is clear

Hs anyone questioned if Remi is his wife?

Questions are bothering on his true identity, age,certificates, health and drug matters

Things that are clear need no questions

How many people even from BAT camp has questioned PO's certificate

Someone just said we should figure out a way to go and ask Tinubu questions
Thats how bad its gotten
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by MiztaDynameek: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

Did you read what you wrote at all?

Nigerians should go and find way to ask a presidential candidate questions?

Oh so Nigerians are suppose to ask other Nigerians why a presidential candidate did not do this or that as you are doing? So you expect to ask Nigerians on social media why Tinubu did not use the toilet for two days and they will answer you.
My friend just rest your matter, it holds no water. You are just looking for people to argue with.
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Oh so Nigerians are suppose to ask other Nigerians why a presidential candidate did not do this or that as you are doing? So you expect to ask Nigerians on social media why Tinubu did not use the toilet for two days and they will answer you.
My friend just rest your matter, it holds no water. You are just looking for people to argue with.
An aspirant you cant see and ask questions during elections, is it after elections youll see the person

Vote wisely guys
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stella77:
You people have not know
Tinubu now is ranking best comedian on social media now no 1 best comedian 2022 doubt it kwa

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️

Hs candidacy is a big joke if he can't clear all the doubts surrounding him

He just wants Nigerians to vote him "simply its his turn" no questions asked about the drug matter, his age, certificate, health,integrity - just vote
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:
What happened to the visa Keyamo made us believe Tinubu was issued to travel to US

Many of us asked that Tinubu should go to US, we want to check something, the next thing they showed us visa that was not used

Funny the same impoverished people are the ones that refuse to ask their leaders questions

No debates
No interviews, many questions remain unanswered and the person is campaigning

You make him die for prison? You wicked ooh
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thanksful:

You make him die for prison? You wicked ooh

They said the drug matter has been cleared. Some said it wasn't. A travel to US like Atiku did would've put the matter to rest.
They went as ahead to show us his visa as proof but no travel as requested
Concerned Nigerians want to check something
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by MiztaDynameek: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

Nobody asks questions about anything that is clear

Hs anyone questioned if Remi is his wife?

Questions are bothering on his true identity, age,certificates, health and drug matters

Things that are clear need no questions

How many people even from BAT camp has questioned PO's certificate

Someone just said we should figure out a way to go and ask Tinubu questions
Thats how bad its gotten

Why will they question obis certificate? That's to show you he has more intelligent people around him that would not think so low as to going to ask about irrelevant things. Unlike the Obi you are talking about that has empty heads around him including someone like you. Why ask such questions on social media when there are means to verify the claims of the school someone attended. If they question his education, which of the school has denied his attendance?
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Why will they question obis certificate? That's to show you he has more intelligent people around him that would not think so low as to going to ask about irrelevant things. Unlike the Obi you are talking about that has empty heads around him including someone like you. Why ask such questions on social media when there are means to verify the claims of the school someone attended. If they question his education, which of the school has denied his attendance?
Everybody knows Obi's classmates in nursery, Primary, university

Who are Tinubu's classmates in nursery Primary or secondary

Buhari at least had classmates
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by MiztaDynameek: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

Everybody knows Obi's classmates in nursery, Primary, university

Who are Tinubu's classmates in nursery Primary or secondary

Buhari at least had classmates

It will not cost you anything to go and find out from all the school he mentioned he attended. If you reason matured, while you are asking and searching for classmates can you show me anywhere the schools he claimed to attend denied him?
You are comparing obi that when to school local in Nigeria to Tinubu that went to school in US. If you have doubt with that, how come the likes of you have not been able to bring any concrete evidence that says otherwise.
You are just asking questions and he is flying towards the day of election without any hindrance. If the Obi you are fighting for is as brilliant as you claim, as you can't find the answers to your questions, would that not have been the main thing Obi would have been able to fish out and show Nigerians that his opponent has no confirmed educational background?
That's why I keep saying you are just ranting like a kid that probably is still in secondary school and knows nothing.
This your questions would have been the easiest means to disqualify Tinubu from the presidential race but all his main opponents didn't mention it and you think they are so stupid as not to do so if it was true.
Go and vote Peter Obi and leave the rest, your assumption online doesn't hold waters because you are not more intelligent than INEC that verified the documents presented by all candidates.
Someone that worked in an oil company, was a senator, two term governor is someone you are talking about his qualifications and you want him to answer empty heads that are asking such questions.
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

They said the drug matter has been cleared. Some said it wasn't. A travel to US like Atiku did would've put the matter to rest.
They went as ahead to show us his visa as proof but no travel as requested
Concerned Nigerians want to check something

grin

Who clear am
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

It will not cost you anything to go and find out from all the school he mentioned he attended. If you reason matured, while you are asking and searching for classmates can you show me anywhere the schools he claimed to attend denied him?
You are comparing obi that when to school local in Nigeria to Tinubu that went to school in US. If you have doubt with that, how come the likes of you have not been able to bring any concrete evidence that says otherwise.
You are just asking questions and he is flying towards the day of election without any hindrance. If the Obi you are fighting for is as brilliant as you claim, as you can't find the answers to your questions, would that not have been the main thing Obi would have been able to fish out and show Nigerians that his opponent has no confirmed educational background?
That's why I keep saying you are just ranting like a kid that probably is still in secondary school and knows nothing.
This your questions would have been the easiest means to disqualify Tinubu from the presidential race but all his main opponents didn't mention it and you think they are so stupid as not to do so if it was true.
Go and vote Peter Obi and leave the rest, your assumption online doesn't hold waters because you are not more intelligent than INEC that verified the documents presented by all candidates.
Someone that worked in an oil company, was a senator, two term governor is someone you are talking about his qualifications and you want him to answer empty heads that are asking such questions.

At the bold, noooooo
Poor choice of candidates afftects everyone, so well meaning Nigerians will continue asking very important questions before elections.
Dollar is now over 700 in the black market , only those benefitting wants the status quo to remain.

APC is still in power and needs to implement their 2015 and 2019 promises before making new ones
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by ukenke: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
How many US officials have visited him since after David Hundeyin's exposè?

MiztaDynameek:
He can't go to the US but top US government officials always come to visit him in Nigeria. If he is wanted how would top US government officials do such and why has the fbi not issued and extradition warrant till now.
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
ukenke:
How many US officials have visited him since after David Hundeyin's exposè?

Let him go to US that he obtained visa for, letz check something

Sbowing us visa is one thing
Actually travelling and returning is another thing
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by MiztaDynameek: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

At the bold, noooooo
Poor choice of candidates afftects everyone, so well meaning Nigerians will continue asking very important questions before elections.
Dollar is now over 700 in the black market , only those benefitting wants the status quo to remain.

APC is still in power and needs to implement their 2015 and 2019 promises before making new ones

If we are to reason properly without being bias or sentimental, Tinubu is the best candidate of all. If not for his age and his choice of muslim/muslim ticket. Tinubu is a master planner and a strategist who have fought for men in politics to hold top positions. Just to mention a few, he laid a master plan for Lagos as governor and till today he has ensured he makes people who are willing to follow the master plan rule Lagos and we can all see how Lagos is still developing very well till today since he left office as governor. Pdp was a major ruling party without a strong opposition until he brought the strategy to form the Apc that will bring down pdp and it was successful.

Now many people blame Apc for the current situation in Nigeria and that's not a problem but many have forgotten how they laughed at Tinubu then that the presidency sidelined him. What people failed to understand was that Buhari refused to follow the master plan of the vision Tinubu had for Apc because it was hijacked by Buharis cpc cabal which shows a typical example of how Nigeria would have failed so bad under cpc way back if Buhari had won on that platform.

What I see Tinubu trying to do now is to take that position himself instead of giving another person who might still not follow his master plan for Apc so that he can set that goal for a better Nigeria himself then others can follow what he puts down for Nigerians to benefit just as he is doing in Lagos. The man is very good and sound politically but tribal hatred and lack of reasoning has made many people so angry not to really think inside the box.

Even if I don't support him and won't vote for him, sentiment aside he is actually the best and the most intelligent among all the candidates running for the office.
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by MiztaDynameek: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
kk2027:

Let him go to US that he obtained visa for, letz check something

Sbowing us visa is one thing
Actually travelling and returning is another thing

Now you see another aspect why I think you must be a kid. Tinubu is a diplomat and obviously has a diplomatic passport which I don't think will allow him be thinking of struggling for visa to any country. This are some of the reasons he probably keeps quiet to irrelevant things people say or forge against him. How can you tell me someone like Tinubu with a diplomatic passport will be having problem going to any country or obtaining visa. Probably it's a propaganda which he ignored as well.
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Now you see another aspect why I think you must be a kid. Tinubu is a diplomat and obviously has a diplomatic passport which I don't think will allow him be thinking of struggling for visa to any country. This are some of the reasons he probably keeps quiet to irrelevant things people say or forge against him. How can you tell me someone like Tinubu with a diplomatic passport will be having problem going to any country or obtaining visa. Probably it's a propaganda which he ignored as well.

Let him go there fess
Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by DMerciful(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu should be interviewed by major TV stations. You can't want a job but running away from interviews
Moh247:

BBC interview is available online

Having a 2 years visiting visa doesn't mean you are traveling to US anytime soon, you might as well get a 2 years visa from prior visit..

Tinubu already made it clear he would speak to people at rallies and town hall meetings and he had met different captains of industry

Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu should be interviewed by major TV stations. You can't want a job but running away from interviews

They know the truth but somehow they believe some kind of mago mago will happen in their favor

But the youths are on the ballot this time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained by kk2027: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2023
DMerciful:
Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Fans Surprised Ned Nwoko Of PDP At University Of Delta (Video,Photo) / I Finally Got My Own Asoebi For The Inauguration. / Oil And Gas: Dangote Refinery To Sell Nigerian Petrol To Nigeria In Dollars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.