Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes (3830 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / FIRS: Abiodun Aina To Fowler "You Stepped On Toes" / Wike: β€œI Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Stop the killing START the healing BUT he have never commend Unknown Gunmen and Igbos. As a diehard APC supporter we'll do our possible best to make sure this Biafra Terriost is disgraced. Peter Obi bought Fulain clothes for Igbos and told them to go to the North and start killing people so that people will think it's Fulain herdsmen meanwhile they are Igbos sponsored by Peter Obi, they dressed like fulains. las las I see the Military taking over, I think that will be more better than a Biafra Terriost to rule Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ We're not fools in this country. Peter Obi sponsored EndSars to overthrown Buhari out of office but it didn't work for him because u can't dare a core Northerner like Buhari and go sort free. This is just the bitter truth many people don't like hearing. If the whole world like let them vote obi he will never rule Nigeria, Go and write ✍️ it down πŸ‘‡ it's not a threat it's a promise πŸ‘‰

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by SLAP44: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by God1000(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Get sense, this is 2023

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by SLAP44: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Stop the killing START the healing BUT he have never commend Unknown Gunmen and Igbos. As a diehard APC supporter we'll do our possible best to make sure this Biafra Terriost is disgraced. Peter Obi bought Fulain clothes for Igbos and told them to go to the North and start killing people so that people will think it's Fulain herdsmen meanwhile they are Igbos sponsored by Peter Obi, they dressed like fulains. las las I see the Military taking over, I think that will be more better than a Biafra Terriost to rule Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ We're not fools in this country. Peter Obi sponsored EndSars to overthrown Buhari out of office but it didn't work for him because u can't dare a Northerner like Buhari and go sort free. This is just the bitter truth many people don't like hearing. If the whole world like let them vote obi he will never rule Nigeria, Go and write ✍️ it down πŸ‘‡ it's not a threat it's a promise πŸ‘‰

This one is already reading the handwriting on the wall 🀣

Peter Obi has won the election and their's nothing you can do about it.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by oyin44: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
It is an abomination to give power to the biafran..
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by TimFisher2: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Stop the killing START the healing BUT he have never commend Unknown Gunmen and Igbos. As a diehard APC supporter we'll do our possible best to make sure this Biafra Terriost is disgraced. Peter Obi bought Fulain clothes for Igbos and told them to go to the North and start killing people so that people will think it's Fulain herdsmen meanwhile they are Igbos sponsored by Peter Obi, they dressed like fulains. las las I see the Military taking over, I think that will be more better than a Biafra Terriost to rule Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ We're not fools in this country. Peter Obi sponsored EndSars to overthrown Buhari out of office but it didn't work for him because u can't dare a Northerner like Buhari and go sort free. This is just the bitter truth many people don't like hearing. If the whole world like let them vote obi he will never rule Nigeria, Go and write ✍️ it down πŸ‘‡ it's not a threat it's a promise πŸ‘‰

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

This one is already reading the handwriting on the wall 🀣

Peter Obi has won the election and their's nothing you can do about it.

I can't drag words with an uncompleted f**00 l like u. Because during Atiku and Buhari u people said worst than this, but up till now Buhari is there. Those of u voted for Atiku then are the same fools supporting Obi-thief. But lemme shock you all if it's rigging we'll do it and disgrace the fool out of ballot
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by SLAP44: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

If you like plan coup, the whole world will resist you, the whole Nigerian masses will confront you, God will fight you for suffering and killing Nigerians for 8 years.

Peter Obi is God's project for poor Nigerians.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by SLAP44: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
oyin44:

Tribalism cannot feed the poor or save them from the slaughter happening around the country.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

If you like plan coup, the whole world will.resist you, the whole Nigerian masses will fight you, God will fight you for suffering and killing Nigerians for 8 years.

U people can do nothing than a dead rat. We shall see
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Zaheertyler(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Stop the killing START the healing BUT he have never commend Unknown Gunmen and Igbos. As a diehard APC supporter we'll do our possible best to make sure this Biafra Terriost is disgraced. Peter Obi bought Fulain clothes for Igbos and told them to go to the North and start killing people so that people will think it's Fulain herdsmen meanwhile they are Igbos sponsored by Peter Obi, they dressed like fulains. las las I see the Military taking over, I think that will be more better than a Biafra Terriost to rule Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ We're not fools in this country. Peter Obi sponsored EndSars to overthrown Buhari out of office but it didn't work for him because u can't dare a core Northerner like Buhari and go sort free. This is just the bitter truth many people don't like hearing. If the whole world like let them vote obi he will never rule Nigeria, Go and write ✍️ it down πŸ‘‡ it's not a threat it's a promise πŸ‘‰
The average Nigerian is a thief
I wonder how he intends to stop that too
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

Tribalism cannot feed the poor or save them from the slaughter happening around the country.

Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria, Go and write it down
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by TimFisher2: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

My people lets keep pushing hard....P.O is winning!

The only final battle Urchinistas has to display is playing tribal cards

Seeing that nobody talks about almighty jagaban

From Peter Obi that is not known to if all the whole world vote for him

God na you do this one ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
oyin44:

Ah. Don't bother yourself I was in a meeting with APC NWC they told me not to bother myself, they said I should tell all APC Supporters to sleep well no shaking at all. So am not bothered because we know what to do already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by SLAP44: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I can't drag words with an uncompleted f**00 l like u. Because during Atiku and Buhari u people said worst than this, but up till now Buhari is there. Those of u voted for Atiku then are the same fools supporting Obi-thief. But lemme shock you all if it's rigging we'll do it and disgrace the fool out of ballot

We voted for Atiku because we knew Obi cannot allow him steal. But with Obi as president, its even better with Datti also a clean man. πŸ‘Œ

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by SLAP44: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U people can do nothing than a dead rat. We shall see

The masses of Nigeria are coming, remember Laurent Gbagbo and be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

We voted for Atiku because we knew Obi cannot allow him steal. But with Obi as president, its even better with Datti also a clean man. πŸ‘Œ

I have already told you that I can't drag words with a fool like u
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by SLAP44: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ah. Don't bother yourself I was in a meeting with APC NWC they told me not to bother myself, they said I should tell all APC Supporters to sleep well no shaking at all. So am not bothered because we know what to do already

And Tinubu took the advice grinπŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ€£

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by ganisucks(f): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
The OP has started to clandestinely support Obi. I wonder which busstop he met Mr Reality.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

The masses of Nigeria are coming, remember Laurent Gbagbo and be careful.

Thank God Buhari is there, anyhow u people wants it he will give it to you people. After u people said u will divide Nigeria by February 25th and remove Kaun from prison. We're waiting for you all at DSS headquarters
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by brainint: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
We shall see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by ganisucks(f): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

If you like plan coup, the whole world will resist you, the whole Nigerian masses will confront you, God will fight you for suffering and killing Nigerians for 8 years.

Which coup! Na beans or abi na moi moi.
Read OBJ's letter: thread from North to South.
The people who planned all the coups are the ones installing Obi. The Op doesn't know jack. He's the archetypal Nigerian who believes the old wives tale that Nigeria rotates around the north.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
brainint:

We shall see

Your votes is nothing, u all should go out and waste ur votes on election day Tinubu APC will be announced winner πŸ†
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by DSC7: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria, Go and write it down

Obi 24/7.....guy no go get high BP oooooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....

Obi is your next president get that into your dumb skull....😝😝😝

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
DSC7:

Obi 24/7.....guy no go get high BP oooooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....

Obi is your next president get that into your dumb skull....😝😝😝

las las if he tires to be president by all means What happened to MKO will happen to him. Simple and clear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by SLAP44: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

las las if he tires to be president by all means What happened to MKO will happen to him. Simple and clear

That's a threat to life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Brimstone77: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You are becoming more frustrated daily..

What's up about your WhatsApp chat with DSS about obi?

You asked us to watch out,we are still watching but we ain't seeing any outcome,what sup nah??..

🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

That's a threat to life.

It's not a threat it is what will happen
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Qatar2022: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
What a useless human being from Yoruba land that inherit foolishness from his forefathers

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Qatar2022:

What a useless human being from Yoruba land that inherit foolishness from his forefathers

Call it whatever you like
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by DSC7: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

E don reach this level? undecided.....

Don't worry the presidential election date is close by,,,,

This election will either make or break Nigeria....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCB Begins Verification Of Political Office Holders’ Assets / Wikileaks Names Atiku,late Yar'adua As Top Oil Thefts / I Forsee A Military Coup Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.