Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! (294 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by Righteousness2(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
The Coming of JESUS Christ and the End of the World is at Hand.

We are seeing the Climax of the events in Preparation for the antichrist.

We are witnessing the Fulfillment of all the Endtimes Prophecies and Signs, Just as JESUS Christ said it.
We are seeing Pestilences upon Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Wars, and disasters of all kinds at record levels.

We are seeing the Forerunners of the antichrist at topmost speed, Strategizing to Implement and pave the Way for the arrival of the " Lawless one" aka the antichrist on the World stage.

JESUS CHRIST is Coming!
JESUS CHRIST is Coming!
JESUS CHRIST is Coming!

NOW that you have God's Breath in you , is the time and opportunity to Amend your ways, Repent and run to JESUS Christ.
There is an acceptable time for Repentance and there is an Unacceptable time.
2Corithians 6:2
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Once you Die, Mercy Expires!
Once the trumpet sounds, Prayer becomes a Waste!
Now is the time! The next Moment is not Guaranteed!

Heaven is Real!
Hell Fire is Real!

The Only way to Eternal life in Heaven is by coming into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
The Only way to Eternal life in Heaven is by
Surrendering your life to JESUS CHRIST and Beliving on JESUS Christ as the Lord and Savior of your Life.

Make haste! Do away with sin and Sinful life styles. Run to JESUS Christ and Live for Him.
Eternity is too long to be toiled with.
Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by God1000(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hmm, But what will be the fate of people from other religions that don't believe in the coming of Christ?

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by peter0071(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
my brother.. History and other Religions believe that there was a man called Jesus who walked on earth many years ago.

but many of them do not believe that he is Lord and that He is coming back. But I strongly believe that he is coming soon
God1000:
Hmm, But do other religions believe in the coming of Jesus Christ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by Righteousness2(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, But what will be the fate of other religions?

Let no one Deceive you neither should you Deceive yourself!
Religion will take no one to Heaven.
The ONLY WAY to Heaven is by Surrendering to and Believing on JESUS Christ.

Without JESUS Christ, ALL go to Hell Fire.
Not Just JESUS in lips but a Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ, Obeying His Word and living according to HIS Word
Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by God1000(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness2:

Let no one Deceive you neither should you Deceive yourself!
Religion will take no one to Heaven.
The ONLY WAY to Heaven is by Surrendering to and Believing on JESUS Christ.
Without JESUS Christ, ALL go to Hell Fire
okay, but I'm still curious about people from other religions that don't believe in the doctrine of Jesus Christ, are they totally condemned?

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by Righteousness2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
okay, but what about people from other religions that don't believe in the doctrine of Jesus Christ, are they totally condemned?

Did you read my summation? Or you Don't Understand?
Without JESUS CHRIST, ALL go to Hell !

It does not Matter the number who refuse JESUS Christ. Whoever does not Belive and Surrender to JESUS Christ as the Lord and Savior, goes to Hell.
Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by God1000(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness2:

Did you read my summation? Or you Don't Understand?
Without JESUS CHRIST, ALL go to Hell !

It does not Matter the number who refuse JESUS Christ. Whoever does not Belive and Surrender to JESUS Christ as the Lord and Savior, goes to Hell.
Alright bro, hopefully God will have mercy on them, provided they are good
Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by Righteousness2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Alright bro, hopefully God will have mercy on them, provided they are good

There is no hopefully in that
The Word of GOD will not change for anyone.
The Merciful GOD has Given us the way to Eternal life. It is up to I and you to Follow what he gave us.
No matter how good you are, if you do not Surrender and Believe on JESUS Christ, it is a Waste. You go to Hell.
Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by kingxsamz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
[i][/i]

Don't waste your time. There's no Christ or Jewish man coming back from anywhere to save you. It's a lie that has been told for thousands of years.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by kingxsamz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
okay, but I'm still curious about people from other religions that don't believe in the doctrine of Jesus Christ, are they totally condemned?
The whole concept makes no sense. In Christianity alone, there are several denominations that don't agree with each other. It's like a religion within a religion. If Heaven exists, not up to 5 thousand people will go there. Don't waste your time on lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!! by 2dominate: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jesus is dead like every other humans.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: A Strong Warning To Nigerian Christians / Pastor Labels Beyoncé A WITCH, Slamming Any Christian Who Is A Fan Of Her / He Is A Miraculous God Not Shina Peller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.