Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) (1226 Views)

Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park / 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About / The Abia Prince ( Jaja Wachuku)that Proclaimed Lagos Is No Mans Land - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by officialwdhtv: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Watch 21yr old Chinedu Ikpeazu's arrival to an event recently.

He is the son of the Abia State governor, Okezie Okpeazu.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnty8B-PO8U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IayxiKV02sY

1 Share

Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by DispatcherLagos: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ikegwuru
This one is Seyi Tinubu of south east

1 Like

Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
This one will fail woefully like his father if elected into any public office tongue
Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by Redomi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
This boy is not 21, I know my age
Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by Mbabula: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
My country people
Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by ScamHunter: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Some Ndigbo are very stupid. "son of his Excellency"
People would just throw their brains to the dustbin when they see money.
Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by donyfrank: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
From Chinedu Orji(Ikuku), now we are to have Chinedu Ikpeazu.

Oga awoku??
Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by Tinubudruglord: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
They should arrest him and his father after their tenure ends

Bunch of useless people

Vote PDP
Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by spy24(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
angry

Watch how poor people will come here and start spewing out of point trash out of their mouth

Point is he's the son of a governor and theres not much you can do about it, he's lifestyle and that of ordinary Nigerians cannot be equal

Some of you that will come here to criticize will do worse if you are in that position
Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by Holybaddo: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Good
He should chop life very very well
It not easy to be born by the wealthy
If I am Him I will chop more

Now I have to work to chop like the child of the wealthy

Anyway He should talk to Is Father to pay those workers their Money that He's owing them
Re: Watch 21yr Old Son Of The Abia State Governor Arrival To An Event Recently (vid) by Day169: 2:42am On Jan 23, 2023
Abia's acting Governor for one day. grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: “My Party Members Will Vote For Peter Obi” – PDP Chieftain Opens Up / Can Peter Obi Explain What Happened To N6.9bn Atani-ozubulu Road? / Nigeria Is Big For Nothing South African Evacuate Nigeria From Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.